View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 12/19/13 "The Upgrade" A DMK Production on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:39 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
THE UPGRADE
A DMK Production

ELLIOTT - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your twelve year old son, Elliott, is still subject to spanking and it works well. You only use your hand and spank Elliott over your knee. Elliott's friends are all also spanked and the boys will sometimes discuss their spankings.

All of Elliott's friends get "whippings" with a belt and have teased Elliott some because he still gets it "like a little kid."

Elliott talked to you and asked you to consider using a belt and to stop putting him over your knee. He said maybe if you used a belt he could even get fewer swats. You see no reason to change what is working. You tell Elliott that there is no reason to change his spanking routine. Elliott mentioned the issue a couple of more times but you still would not entertain a change. You were getting good results with minimal (in your mind) spanking.

Today Elliott is in trouble for consistently missing his curfew without calling and the two of you have agreed he needs a spanking. You send him to his room and say you will be right there to spank him. When you arrive in Elliott's room his shorts and undies are at his ankles and he is bent over the side of his bed and he has laid his belt out next to him on the bed. Elliott looks back at you and nods to the belt and says, "I'm ready."

What do you do?

John Boy

Sherrif
just this once I will let him deride then I will have the belt as an upgraded punishment if needed.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Jack

Admin
Obviously this is a problem for Elliott. He feels he's being treated like a little kid, and he's at the age where he's incredibly sensitive to that. In my case, I'd explain to him why I don't like the belt, and we'd probably give him some smacks with something that works like a paddle instead. Or heck, I might even (carefully) try the belt.

After all, once he's had a taste of it, and can honestly tell his friends I use the belt, we can go back to the other way if I really prefer it.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
My real issue here is that Elliot is 'driving the agenda'.  It seems to me that he created both the circumstance that required punishment as well as what he believes is a set up that places me in a box.

I think what I'll do here is pick his undies back up over him and sit him down beside me.  We can talk about this whole thing first.  I agree that he needs to protect his cred among his buddies, but as his dad, I'm unwilling to punish more that I believe necessary to ensure his continued good behavior.

Since this is my boy, he knows what the 'upgrade' option is in our house.  There really aren't too many things that earn the strop, so my hard hand is the general "go to" option for most stuff.  If he continues to believe that the only way to keep his friends' respect is with the strap I'm willing.  I can adjust the number/strength and other variables to achieve the desired results. If he shows impulse control problems like Darren, I can cut a small paddle for him too!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
A reasonable whipping with a belt can be easier to take than a lengthy hand spanking. Any implement can be severe, and most implements can be adjusted so they are moderate, age-appropriate punishment. This seems to mean a lot to Elliot, who is at an age when the opinions of his peers are going to be important. I have no trouble understanding why he needs to re-establish his credibility with his friends. He may even need to prove to himself he isn't a baby. I see no reason not to accommodate him; nor do I see any reason to use the belt in such a way that he begs me to go back to hand spankings. I think that any punishment is more effective when the person receiving it accepts it; using the belt will make that easier for Elliot.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
I too would sit down with Elliot and explain my position and let him do the same. I'm willing to give it a shot with him, this one time anyway, and will reef the belt into a short strap before applying it with limited gusto to his bare backside until I get his feed back equivalent to what I get with a spanking.

Later on we'll talk it over again and see what kind of agreement we can come to. I'll be suggesting that at a time when he's not in trouble, I'd be willing to test drive a few at normal side and power over his jeans, underpants, and bare if he really wants all three after the first taste.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Can I be the founder of a K club?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think Dimitri and Kat have this. I did wonder whether the issue was going over my knee like a little boy has he sees it. I hope it isn't not having marks to show

his pals. In a sense thee taking down a peg ought to be part of the punishment so at 12 getting IT over the knee hurts the mind more than the body at 12.

I think I will try things Kats way. What I won't do is tell Elliott is how many licksas that will just allow him to try to grit it out if he wants to, Then he would be in

control

ivor

Marshall
At some point soon I'm going to have to stop spanking him over my knee, so this seems as good a time as any to make the change. Peer pressure may be influencing him, but I don't really want to turn him into a liar with his pals. And, maybe once he has felt the belt it will be a long time before he want to feel it again.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
ivor wrote:At some point soon I'm going to have to stop spanking him over my knee...

I've actually had boys taller than I am over my knee, but I think part of the reason it works with older boys is because of the childish association.

But something Kat said really caught my eye. Instead of using the belt on Elliott, I should invite some of his friends in, so they can see how 'babyish' just a spanking from my hand really is.  Twisted Evil 

11 Re: BOTD 12/19/13 "The Upgrade" A DMK Production on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:21 am

talebearer

Cowboy
If he's willing to take it this way, take responsibility for what he did, fine. Give it a little stronger and let him be part of a transaction. He got in trouble, this is what could solve it.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum