Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD A Blast from the Past - 1951 - The Spanking Room - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
A Blast From the Past – 1951 – The Spanking Room
A Kat Production

It’s 1950 and you are the chief of police in a small Southern town. Your own kids are all grown now, but one of the non-official duties of you and the two other men who make up the entire police force is serving as father figures for some of the youth in town, whose fathers are either absent – several are serving in Korea – or have passed away. You step in when a kid needs someone to give him a little individual coaching for baseball or football; or has no one to go with him to the Father-Son Scout campout; or needs some help in fixing up an old bicycle. You and your officers all step in when an errant boy needs his backside warmed and his mother doesn’t feel right about doing it herself. Most of the boys who require this service are ten and up, as the moms mostly don’t have a problem spanking the younger ones. It’s not unusual for a mom to send you a note that describes some misdemeanor and asking you to “take care of it”.

Today you have three boys waiting outside “the spanking room”, waiting for you to see them. As customary, they are lined up from youngest to oldest. The first boy is Edward “Teddy” Whitehead. Teddy is eleven, and the Widow Whitehead’s note tells you he has been “just impossible” for the past week, “sassing” and not coming home on time for dinner for the third time in a row.

Teddy 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Grady Thornton is twelve, and his mom caught him smoking a cigarette he purloined from her purse. His dad has been away for the past six months, serving in Korea.

Grady 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The last boy, Andy Peterson, is fourteen. Andy’s mom is an alcoholic divorcee, which has made things difficult for Andy socially. He’s a bright kid and has a lot of potential, despite the problems at home. You’ve spent a good deal of time with him, trying to discourage him from running around with a group boys you consider likely candidates for reform school. When you call Andy in, he has no note but tells you that he is one of the boys responsible for breaking several windows in old Mr McAllister’s house. McAllister is the quintessential old crank, and he gets a lot of harassment as a result. Andy tells you his conscience has been bothering him and he wants to take his medicine. He also promises to pay for replacing the windows, as he has been earning money with a paper route.

Andy 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The spanking room has amassed a collection of implements over the years, as different officers each have their preferred methods; also, parents have donated what they think are suitable implements for their own offspring. There are paddles of various sizes, ranging from wooden spoons to hairbrushes and bath brushes to heavy school-type paddles. There is also a razor strop.

What will you use to spank each of these boys? Will you spank bare bottoms or underwear, or will you spank them over their clothes? How will you position them? And finally, how will you deal with each one after his punishment, considering that you know these boys well and are the closest thing they have to a father right now?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
Teddy gets the hand otk on the seat of his briefs. Grady gets the brush OTK on the bare bottom and Andy gets 5 schoolboy style with the big paddle.


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

John Boy


Sherrif
Skater wrote:Teddy gets the hand otk on the seat of his briefs. Grady gets the brush OTK on the bare bottom and Andy gets 5 schoolboy style with the big paddle.
Ditto Skater.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

kalico


Sherrif
What skater has offered sounds great to me........ Very Happy 



Hugs kal  santa .

ivor


Marshall
Sounds to me as if Andy is getting off a bit light on the Skater menu, although I do accept that he confessed his offence so perhaps deserves some laxity for that. So maybe after all I'll settle for the half dozen but they'll have to be bare butt.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter


Sherrif
Teddy can take his pants down and I will choose bend him over a table hold him in position and use a middle school sized paddle on his briefs 6 or 8 times. i want it to sting mainly. He will also get one heck of a lecture about respecting mom in future
.
I think Grady should be feeling leather but I'm not sure about that strop. may be a bare bottom paddling with a bigger paddle than use on Teddy and more licks. I'm sure he's had the lecture on smoking but he will be hearing it again during the licking Exclamation 

I'm going to use the strop on Andy but because I can see he is already contrite I'm going to let him keep his dignity. He can bend over the table and take 12 over his trousers and I will try to boost his esteem afterwards since I know he is having a hard time at home. He gets huge credit for coming clean but will I warn him again about running with that crowd

MemoryMan


Sherrif
Teddy - routine - A hand spanking, bare, otk.

Grady - routine - razor strop, bare, otk

Andy - I could be on the cusp of a breakthrough here. - I'll tell Andy that he can be proud of himself, and that I'm proud of him too, for feeling so bad about what he's done that he wanted to confess, to take a hiding and also to make restitution.  Then I'll ask him what he thinks he deserves - and deliver.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta


Deputy
Teddy - Trousers down but pants on for six real stingers with my favourite gymshoe.

Grady - If there is a tawse there, I'm tempted to apply that to his hands (3 on each) on the basis that he needs to use his hands to smoke and also used them to pinch the cigarette. Making him look me in the face as the belt comes down could be salutory This is despite my general disinclination to punish a boy other than on his buttocks.

Andy - I like the idea of asking him what he thinks his punishment should be. Had he been caught doing the crime, I would have opted for twelve bare with a heavy belt or paddle so, even if he suggested more than that, I wouldn't exceed that.

Working on the normal level of remission for a confession (U.K. - a reduction by a third) would mean eight. However, depending upon his contriteness (is there such a word?), I might decide to offer him that as a suspended sentence to be delivered only if he continues to associate with the "wrong crowd". I feel he needs an incentive to get back on the rails rather than punishment, especially if he offers to take part in repairing the broken windows as well as paying for them.

Emlyn Morgan


Trailboss
I remember Korea was often being mentioned on the BBC radio news when I was very young, and the name Eisenhower. Amongst my earliest memories.

Padraig


Trailboss
Many sensitve answers are already given.

Jack


Admin
I had to think about this one a bit...

Teddy is going to get a lecture about showing respect, both in how he talks and how he acts, then I'm going to wait while he bares himself, before I take him over my lap, making sure he knows that childish behavior earns a childish punishment. At 11, a long hand spanking should make a good impression on him.

I'm honestly not sure about cigarettes in the 50s, but I know the attitude about boys stealing. I can empathize with Grady wanting to do something 'grown up', but he's going to be reminded that theft is intolerable. I think he's earned himself a taste of the strop (I see no reason to punish other than bare, so there's little question of that).

As for Andy, unless I see a reason not to take him at his word, I'm going to thank him for his honesty and ask him how he thinks we should deal with it. I will insist that an apology to Mr. McAllister has to be part of it.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

David M. Katz


Marshall
Jack wrote:I had to think about this one a bit...

Teddy is going to get a lecture about showing respect, both in how he talks and how he acts, then I'm going to wait while he bares himself, before I take him over my lap, making sure he knows that childish behavior earns a childish punishment.  At 11, a long hand spanking should make a good impression on him.

I'm honestly not sure about cigarettes in the 50s, but I know the attitude about boys stealing.  I can empathize with Grady wanting to do something 'grown up', but he's going to be reminded that theft is intolerable.  I think he's earned himself a taste of the strop (I see no reason to punish other than bare, so there's little question of that).

As for Andy, unless I see a reason not to take him at his word, I'm going to thank him for his honesty and ask him how he thinks we should deal with it.  I will insist that an apology to Mr. McAllister has to be part of it.

I have been stewing over this and couldn't get my head around it. I know if I were 11 or 12 and my mom sent me off with a note to get a spanking that I wouldn't ever show up to get it. However I read Jack's answer and like it so I am stealing it.  Embarassed 


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

Stone Man


Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:
Jack wrote:I had to think about this one a bit...

Teddy is going to get a lecture about showing respect, both in how he talks and how he acts, then I'm going to wait while he bares himself, before I take him over my lap, making sure he knows that childish behavior earns a childish punishment.  At 11, a long hand spanking should make a good impression on him.

I'm honestly not sure about cigarettes in the 50s, but I know the attitude about boys stealing.  I can empathize with Grady wanting to do something 'grown up', but he's going to be reminded that theft is intolerable.  I think he's earned himself a taste of the strop (I see no reason to punish other than bare, so there's little question of that).

As for Andy, unless I see a reason not to take him at his word, I'm going to thank him for his honesty and ask him how he thinks we should deal with it.  I will insist that an apology to Mr. McAllister has to be part of it.

I have been stewing over this and couldn't get my head around it.  I know if I were 11 or 12 and my mom sent me off with a note to get a spanking that I wouldn't ever show up to get it.  However I read Jack's answer and like it so I am stealing it.   Embarassed 

Since stealing Jack's answer would land me in trouble, I should like to borrow Jack's suggestions.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum