a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 01-11-14 Conflict of Interest - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Conflict of Interest
A Kat Production

You are a high school junior who is just a couple of months shy of your seventeenth birthday. You live at home with your widowed mom and your little brother, Alec (age 10). Two years ago your dad had a fatal heart attack.  Since his death, your mom has relied on grounding and loss of privileges where you are concerned. When you turned sixteen, she asked you to take over the spanking of Alec, as he had become rather difficult for her to handle. You agreed, as you are far stronger than your mom, though you worried about how spanking him would affect your relationship with Alec, who hero worships you. To your surprise, Alec accepted spankings from you. You’ve come to understand that he accepts his punishments because your approval means so much to him.

You
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alec 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, however, you have a problem. By a strange coincidence, you and Alec are both very late getting home and neither of you calls. You were at the mall spending some of your Christmas money and gift cards from relatives. The mall was very crowded and you ended up in line a lot longer than you expected in several stores. You tried to call, but your cell phone battery was dead.  Alec was with some friends at the park and simply got so caught up in an impromptu soccer game that he lost track of time. Your mom is unhappy with both of you. She grounds you for the weekend and sentences Alec to a spanking. Alec protests the fairness of her judgment, as he thinks a spanking is harsher than being grounded for a weekend. For the first time since you took over his spankings, he refuses to cooperate. You try to explain that being grounded sucks for you, as you have to cancel a date, but he remains upset. Your mom will not change his punishment to grounding, as experience shows he doesn’t handle grounding well. After the first relief at not being spanked, he sulks, whines and wheedles.

Will you use force to make him take his spanking or come up with another solution?

John Boy

Sherrif
if I am grounded and he has to get a spanking, I can't really force it. Mom may insist but his cooperation is needed.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
No.

If Alec is unwilling to accept punishment from me as his somewhat older (as opposed to adult) brother, I'm not going to wrestle with him.

It will be up to mom to deal with Alec.

For purposes of Bransom only, having seen "Places in the Heart" on family night, I'll ask Alec whether he'll accept a spanking from me, if I get one too. If so, I'll bend over the kitchen table and take the belt, over normal clothes, from mom. After that, I'm taking him to his room and giving him what is for him a normal spanking.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Good solution, Kier!

Stone Man

Marshall
I had the same thought as Kier as I read the scenario. Bring it on Mom! I'm damn sure this will be better than being grounded for a weekend,

Padraig

Trailboss
AFinch wrote:I'm not going to wrestle with him.

Quite the contrary. I'm going to sneak up to him, catch him and tickle him until he pees himself - well, almost.

Then, wenn we are both lying on his bed, catching our breath, I will hold him tight and try another approach to reason with him. But if he still resists, it will be up to mom to deal with him. Sorry, mom.

AFinch wrote:
For purposes of Bransom only, having seen "Places in the Heart" on family night, I'll ask Alec whether he'll accept a spanking from me, if I get one too.  If so, I'll bend over the kitchen table and take the belt, over normal clothes, from mom.  After that, I'm taking him to his room and giving him what is for him a normal spanking.

That might be working for both.

ivor

Marshall
"Sorry Mom, but you got yourself into this situation and you'll have to find your own way out. There is no way I'm going to ruin my relationship with my little bro by forcing him to submit to a spanking from me."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I agree with Alec.   We are both guilty of similar transgressions.  

Its Mom's problem, not mine.  She can spank us both herself - or ground us together.

I'm not just going to be her spanking proxy and deliver spankings I believe are unjust, and I'm going to tell her so.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think Kier has the only workable solution other than mom carrying out the deed on Alec. A lot of Moms are quite capable of burning a ten year olds behind. Places in the Heart is a wonderful film and Sally Field quite brilliant. I do wonder whether there was spanking footage that was cut with the Directors choosing to have it off camera later. Of course back in the depression era most little boys were a lot more accepting of a getting a licking than some nowadays.

The other suggestion is to persuade Mum about grounding Alec provided he fully cooperates and understands that the first whinge will bring a spanking

Jack

Admin
I can't make mom change his punishment, but I can refuse to give it.

While I think he's wrong, and would rather get a punishment over with, if I was due a spanking, I would probably feel differently.

I think Mom needs to either parent up and spank him herself, or she needs to accept that she's not perfect, and she has to live with us.

For reference - I might also point out to Alec that there's a difference in our situations, since I was stuck in a line and couldn't leave, and since I tried to call, but had a dead phone, while he just wasn't paying attention. Since the two things happened at the same time, and Mom thinks they're both worthy of punishment, I wouldn't expect it to cut much ice with him.

Jack

Admin
AFinch wrote:For purposes of Bransom only, having seen "Places in the Heart" on family night, I'll ask Alec whether he'll accept a spanking from me, if I get one too.  If so, I'll bend over the kitchen table and take the belt, over normal clothes, from mom.  After that, I'm taking him to his room and giving him what is for him a normal spanking.

Actually, it occurred to me after posting my previous response, that I'll offer to let Alec spank me, as long as it means I'm not grounded. Then we're both getting the same thing!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm going to try Kier's approach. At 17, I don't want to be grounded; I also am prepared to lead by example.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
I had another thought about my dead cell phone. Did I just forget to charge it, or was I a victim of OS7's "new and improved" shortened battery life? If it's the latter, in fairness someone should spank the Apple developers instead of me.

Kai

Deputy
AFinch wrote:For purposes of Bransom only, having seen "Places in the Heart" on family night, I'll ask Alec whether he'll accept a spanking from me, if I get one too.  If so, I'll bend over the kitchen table and take the belt, over normal clothes, from mom.  After that, I'm taking him to his room and giving him what is for him a normal spanking.
BIG DITO.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Someone wrote "a lot of moms are quite capable of burning a 10 y/o's buns" or words to that effect. At 10, I can't imagine disobeying Mum for an instant! Never mind the fact that Tatu would have strapped me quite severely for such 'backtalk'. Mum was quite capable indeed of switching me silly at that age  affraid , and this was before Alex entered our lives!

In the case here, mom can render my young brother a sorry young man all on her own! I will endure a grounding, or I may in order to show my brother I can 'take it', let mom whip my (clothed) rear too! That way I retain my 'cred' and life can proceed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum