Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 01-16-2014 - Soap in a Tub - A Pi Beta Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
Soap in a Tub
A Pi Beta Production
OK here is the result:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the two boys who thought pouring liquid soap in the hot tub would be funny!

Dylan and Jacob
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What will you do now? They're your sons after all!


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
The sound of one hand spanking! Spank, cry, repeat


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

AFinch


Sherrif
What Skater said. Except after the crying dies down, they can then help me drain, clean, and refill the hot tub.

John Boy


Sherrif
AFinch wrote:What Skater said.  Except after the crying dies down, they can then help me drain, clean, and refill the hot tub.
ditto to the both

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz


Marshall
As long as there is no damage to the hot tub then it looks like a harmless boyish prank. The most effective punishment will be for them to drain, clean, and refill the tub. If there is damage then they can pay from chores, allowance cuts or butt skin or a combination thereof.


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

Stone Man


Marshall
Ditto Katz. I could have done something like this as a kid, adding one drop at a time until it was too late to correct for my mistake.

As their Dad I plan to strip them bare and throw them to the suds. Maybe the dirt on them will cut down on some of the foam. After draining I'll rinse the tub and boys down with cold water.  affraid and go from there.

1strappedboy


Sherrif
Cute prank! Tough time sitting for the duration.

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
I with Skateski and Kier.

If you haven't already read Pi Beta's story "Grunckle's Little Black Gymshoe Comes Out of Retirement", then you are missing a treat.

Grunckle's Little Black Gymshoe

Kat

ivor


Marshall
I like Stoney's answer. Why waste all those suds?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan


Sherrif
I like Stoney's answer too.  But there will no prize for guessing which part of their anatomy will be first to dry.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Padraig


Trailboss
ditto

Pi Beta


Deputy
This is, indeed, based on my MMSA story, Grunckle's Little Black Gymshoe that was conceived as I lay in a hot tub looking up into the tree canopy in a Forest Cabin. Rather more words were used in that than in this!

squarecutter


Sherrif
Kat wrote:I with Skateski and Kier.

If you haven't already read Pi Beta's story "Grunckle's Little Black Gymshoe Comes Out of Retirement", then you are missing a treat.

Grunckle's Little Black Gymshoe

Kat


I have and enjoyed very much. i think a slippering and assisting in the clean up afterwards to be the right approach to this little prank. The boys have now learned what happens when soap is used in a hot tub!

Jack


Admin
Who's hottub is it, and how old are the kids?

To be honest, unless there was actual damage done, or unless they've done similar stunts before and been warned, I just can't see it as a spanking offense.

They will, however, be on tight restriction until the mess is cleaned, and the cost of the carpet cleaning I imagine we'll need to keep it from mildewing is coming (at least partially) from their pocket money.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Pi Beta


Deputy
Jack wrote:Who's hottub is it, and how old are the kids?

To be honest, unless there was actual damage done, or unless they've done similar stunts before and been warned, I just can't see it as a spanking offense.

They will, however, be on tight restriction until the mess is cleaned, and the cost of the carpet cleaning I imagine we'll need to keep it from mildewing is coming (at least partially) from their pocket money.

10/11 ish in these pictures, I guess - in my original story, they were pre-teen twins. It's a give that children will have been told that you don't use anything in a hot tub like soap, shampoo or detergent.

And Jack, they are almost invariably outside, so no worry about carpets.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum