Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Jack

Admin
YYour eldest son, 12-year old Jerry, has made some new friends. He wants to spend the night over there, but you want to talk to the parents before letting him. You call and talk to their father, and he invites you over. Jerry has told you that his friends have younger brothers about the same age as his younger brothers, and the father invites you to bring them, if you'd like.

You do.

Trevor, 9, Jared, 11, and Jerry, 12 (shown standing still for once)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You and the father get along all right. He introduces your younger sons to his younger ones, then shows you what the boys will be doing, where they'll be doing it, and introduces you to some of the kids who'll be gaming with your son and his.

You're having a good time when there's a crash from the room with the younger kids. You and the other father go running to investigate.

Entering the bedroom, you find the boys standing over a desk lamp, which had obviously been knocked off a headboard. It doesn't take much discussion to learn that your two boys had been showing off their gymnastics skills, using the bunk beds as a launch pad, and had misjudged a jump a bit.

You've lost count of how many times you've told them not to do this kind of thing indoors, and they have been spanked for it before. Your host's sons admit that they were involved as well, though he doesn't seem too upset.

While talking to you, he'd mentioned that the boys are all pretty good boys, and that he doesn't have much trouble with them, because he's actually spanked most of them at some time. Beyond that, you can't help but notice that the bedroom you're in has a paddle hanging by the door (For the Cute Little Deer with the Bear Behind).

Your two younger sons are waiting nervously for you to say something.

Do you leave them waiting?

2 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
Yes, at least until I had discussed my options with my new found comrade...

3 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Boys will be boys! The ball is now in the other father's court, as it is his house.

Iconoclast

4 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 pm

mahoover

Cowboy
Padraig is right the next step is to talk to the other Dad. I will suggest the two of us step into another room. Then I will tell him that my two boys have been spanked in the past for this and see what he thinks are the next steps. My preferred solution will be for me to give my boys a spanking, but I will be open to him giving the spanking, or us heading home and dealing with things at home. Before we go back to talk to all of the boys, we need to figure out what the plan is so that the adults are in agreement.

5 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:27 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I agree Pad. I will say this I think a spanking is going to happen whether I take them home and do it or I do it there with the other Dad's blessing.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

6 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I will talk to my new friend but I think it looks like there are going to be spankings all around and I will be borrowing that paddle.

7 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I won't be keeping my younger boys waiting. I will offer to pay for the lamp, tell the other Dad that I'll be in touch, say good night to Jerry, and take Trevor and Jared by the hand and walk them home... where I shall tan each boy's hide until it reaches the appropriate Dad approved colour.

I'm only just getting to know this new family, and feel it too early to share the punishing of my boys with them.

8 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am

ivor

Marshall
I agree this issue should be dealt with at home - my home but I will let the other Dad know what is in store for them when I also offer to pay for a replacement lamp.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
"Spanked most of them?"  I'll assume its a slip of the tongue since its my younger son's first visit and Jerry, who has never actually been under his control, is unfazed and wanting to sleepover.

As fathers we seem to be on the same wavelength  I'm going to apologise, offer to pay for the lamp and introduce the paddle to two little fresh bears before marching them home.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

10 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:39 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I discuss it with the other Dad so that all those involved get treated equally. This doesn't actually say if I've paddled before though the other Dad clearly does, or warned that it my be the consequence for this offence. but may be not for this. I am inclined to put them over my knee for a handspanking but paddle if it happens again. Can I find a a private room here

11 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 am

Jack

Admin
MemoryMan wrote:"Spanked most of them?"  I'll assume its a slip of the tongue since its my younger son's first visit and Jerry, who has never actually been under his control, is unfazed and wanting to sleepover.

Sorry - the 'spanked most of them' is in regards to the other boys to whom he's introduced you, who'll be gaming with your son and his.

12 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 am

db105

Trailboss
Well, my first reaction would be to apologize to the other Dad, offer to pay for the lamp and explain that I have already spoken several times to the boys about not doing this kind of thing indoors, and that they are in for a spanking. Then I suppose I would take them home and, after some discussion of the need to play such physical games outdoors, apply my hand to three bare bottoms. I would also make them pay for part of the lamp with their allowance (although just a reasonable bit, I don't like leaving boys without an allowance). I do not know the other dad well enough to be granting permission to spank yet.

However, from the text it seems that Jerry was already going to spend the night there, and if possible I do not want to spoil that...  Suspect I guess it depends on the circumstances (do we live near? what's the other dad's reaction?)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

13 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:59 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Cappy/Stoney. Nothing infuriated me more as a kid than for adults to violate my privacy. I don't need to tell a virtual stranger how I will discipline my kids -- at least not at this juncture of our relationship. I certainly should not punish them in front of their new friends or the parent of those friends.

Kat

14 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Jack

Admin
db105 wrote:...three bare bottoms.

However, from the text it seems that Jerry was already going to spend the night there, and if possible I do not want to spoil that...  Suspect I guess it depends on the circumstances (do we live near? what's the other dad's reaction?)

Just two. Sorry if it wasn't clear, but Jerry was with you when this occurred (or at least not with the younger boys, where the accident occurred.

For reference, this was loosely based on a real life incident from last Friday, but very loosely.

The 'you' in this case was Jerry's mom. I think Jerry (and the other boys in Bryce's and Josh's role-playing groups) were in the living room, waiting for everyone to arrive.

I think Ms. Costas was more embarrassed at her boys behaving... well, like boys than anything else. I assured her it was an old lamp, and had been through worse.

No actual discussion of spanking, before or after the incident occurred. Though Ms. Costas asked about the boys giving me trouble, someone (Brandon, I think) called out, "Oh no. If Uncle
Jack can make Denny behave, we all know better than to act up."

The wrestling match that immediately ensued might not have totally convinced her, but they did settle down when I told them to, and she did leave Jerry, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

15 Re: 20 January 2014: Getting Into the Swing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to whack them!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum