David M. Katz

Marshall
BOYS BEING BOYS
A Squarecutter Production

UK -1965

These two boys:

Patrick (In Red - Your son) &  Shaun (Patrick's Friend and Classmate)  Both 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

have just been found in his barn by a farmer early this morning after their families reported that they hadn't come home from school last night causing a big police search.  He is not best pleased as they had been enjoying a cigarette when he stumbled across them and was worried that two little boys might set the hay alight and burn the barn down. His concern, as stated to Shaun's father and you  may be justified as the boys are well known for getting up to mischief (mostly boyish hijinks at school and in the village.) When  asked  why they did this Patrick said, "we just thought it would be fun to stay out all night."

Both lads have been slippered at school in the past and you recently told Patrick that if he finds him causing any more grief he would feel your belt.

Both boys were given a huge lecture by the local police constable, who knows everyone in the village, about wasting everyone's time and then released into the care of their fathers.

Will it still be fun for Patrick when he gets home? And what about Shaun?

John Boy

Sherrif
I promised the belt and he sure earned it. His friend that is up to his parents.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I don't think Patrick will find what happens when I get home fun (unless he happens to be among the people who actually enjoy a good belting). I can't speak for Shaun's father, but I expect Shaun will receive a similar welcome.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
Patrick's backsides will shortly be as red as his sweater. If it was the belt he was promised then it's the belt he shall feel.

In those days I think Shaun would be in for something similar, if not identical, to what Patrick will get.

ivor

Marshall
I hope they enjoyed their night out because I know Patrick isn't going to enjoy being home again. His mother and I are both delighted to find him safe, but there is going to be a price to pay for staying out overnight and scaring us stiff and for being stupid enough to smoke in a barn full of hay.

I can't speak for what will happen to Shaun, but I expect it will be similar to Patrick and neither of the will be sitting comfortably for a while afterwards.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I will consult with Shaun's father re. taking them back to the barn and leathering them both in situ.

But regardless of his response Patrick will end up a very sore little boy.  Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
1) This is 1965.

2) This is the UK

3) If I have a junior cane in the house, Patrick isn't going to have to worry about the belt just yet.

As for Shaun, that's up to his father, but I'm sure he'll be getting similar, and I doubt his ideas will affect mine much (unless he suggests the boys might learn better by sharing their punishment).

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to whack them!

squarecutter

Sherrif
I suspect Shauns father and I will be of like mind. Both boys will be wanting a bale of hay to sit on as it won't be comfortable on anything else for a while. They endangered their lives, their health, our health(!) the farmers livelihood, and wasted an enormous amount of time for the police and other folk in the village. Sorely tempted to make a public spectacle of this leathering in the barn I think I will get him home first so I don't have to carry him!

Padraig

Trailboss
Patrick comes with me and he will know what is comming. Since he didn't have the belt before I think I can make a suitable impression on him. He's grounded, too, until the hell freezes, or so...  Rolling Eyes

Shaun is in the good hands of his own father, so I don't need to worry about him.

Kai

Deputy
Uh, I don't want to walk in any of their shoes right now nore share their hide!
There is a number of BIG absolute No-No's done and the resulting punishment needs to be remarkable.
Patrick will get the belt until he is a bawling, broken and sorry little boy and then some more just to be on the safe side.
After a good days recovery sleep on his tummy he will be reassured of being loved and forgiven.
In later years both boys will have a good story to tell their sons and grandsons sitting around the campfire still remembering the fires in their butts. Smile

db105

Trailboss
Normally I'd say that 10 is too young for the belt but, since I promised and since what he did is so bad, part of his spanking will be with the belt. And it will be a long spanking...

I'm almost tempted to give him two separate spankings, for "running away" and for smoking. Or maybe three, for risking a fire by smoking in the barn. Perhaps a much softer 'reminder' spanking at bedtime for the next two days?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Pi Beta

Deputy
Patrick being a common name amongst the Irish British, I wonder if I might have an Irish strap. Though I'm not normally an advocate of hand strapping, I'm not sure his bottom could cope with the thrashing I would otherwise be inclined to inflict upon it, so my inclination in that era would be to strap his hands for the smoking and his backside for the staying out. He can then decide when I've finished whether his hands are trying to comfort his backside or vice versa.

I'm not going to restrict his movements afterwards; I hope the remembrance of the state of his bottom will do that!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum