Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:45 am

Jack


Admin

With your sister-in-law approaching her ( Question   affraid ) birthday, your brother contacted you for help in pulling off a surprise party for her.  You've always gotten along with your SIL, so you were more than happy to help.

The big day has finally arrived, and your brother has taken his wife out for a movie and dinner.  The plan is for him to realize he needs to 'stop back by the house' after the movie.  You had come off, right before they left, and picked up their two sons, David and Keith, who were going to spend the afternoon with your two sons, Forrest and Charles.  As soon as your brother and the birthday lady were gone, you got busy decorating.


Forrest (13), Keith (11), David (12), Charles (10)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


The boys were supposed to help you decorate, but they've dedicated the afternoon to being unholy terrors instead.  You sent the four of them out to bring in some things from the car.  The second trip took nearly fifteen minutes, which was long enough for all four of them to get dirty and sweaty.  You sent them all to shower before they dressed, which actually did happen, albeit it with much yelling, popping of towels, and resulting in a bathroom that looks like a tornado had been handling it's hygiene therein.  

When you actually, specifically asked the boys for help something, they'd do it.  Instead of being helpful on their own, or waiting nearby, every time there wasn't something specific for them to do, they'd wander off or start wrestling around, necessitating repairs.  Also, after Forrest started protesting having to dress up for the party, the other three did as well, and they ran around in their undies for over an hour.

You're finally finished, though.  The custom printed banner is up in the living room along with some decorations.  The guests will begin arriving in about thirty minutes.  You just need to put the snack food out (assuming the boys left any), and hang some streamers your brother managed to find in his wife's favorite colors.

You go into the dinning room and find that the boys, who finally dressed, decided that the streamers would be great to throw at each other, and now the dining room is decorated in your SIL's favorite colors - though not hanging neatly as you would have done it.

Checking your watch, there's officially thirty-two minutes until the guests are supposed to arrive.

For the record, the four boys have always been as close as you and your brother, and you and your brother have always shared discipline chores equally.  All four boys have been punished by all four parents, and you punish his kids the same way you do your own.

What happens next.



Last edited by Jack on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 am

John Boy


Sherrif
Now it might not be decorated the way I wanted it. I will remind the boys Again!? why we are doing this, and ask if this is the type of surprise Mom/Aunt would want. I will also point out that they have been pushing the limits, and they know what can and will happen. I'm thinking swats and seeing what we can salvage of the mess.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 am

squarecutter


Sherrif
I'm going to give Keith and charles one swat each with a paddle and the others 2 each. I will remind them who this is for and then they have 20 minutes to put the decorations straight. Otherwise my two can answer to me and my nephews can answer to their Father. Now move

4 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 am

MemoryMan


Sherrif
Having let things slide so far I'll chew the boys out, tell them that the party begins in thirty two minutes and whether or not they attend with sore bottoms is up to them - NOW GET THAT MESS CLEARED UP.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

5 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:45 am

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
The time to have addressed the boys' behavior was when it first became a problem. I imagine the reason I've been so passive up to now is because I know the boys were just excited to be together and anticipating the party. It would be unfair to punish them at this point because my own frustration is building. I'm going to be honest with them and say, "Boys, I've been very patient with you, but my patience has run out. I don't really have time to give the four of you proper spankings, as the party starts in half an hour, so I'd appreciate it if you calm down and start helping me without having to be directed or redirected every couple of minutes. Otherwise, you aunt and Mom will have the surprise of watching me decorate four little bottoms a very bright red."

Kat

6 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:58 am

Padraig


Trailboss
Kat saved me a lot of typing...   Very Happy 

Thanks.

btw. Who selected Forrest's shirt and tie?

7 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 pm

1strappedboy


Sherrif
Kat wrote:The time to have addressed the boys' behavior was when it first became a problem. I imagine the reason I've been so passive up to now is because I know the boys were just excited to be together and anticipating the party. It would be unfair to punish them at this point because my own frustration is building. I'm going to be honest with them and say, "Boys, I've been very patient with you, but my patience has run out. I don't really have time to give the four of you proper spankings, as the party starts in half an hour, so I'd appreciate it if you calm down and start helping me without having to be directed or redirected every couple of minutes. Otherwise, you aunt and Mom will have the surprise of watching me decorate four little bottoms a very bright red."

Kat

Nailed it!

8 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Jack


Admin
1strappedboy wrote:
Kat wrote:The time to have addressed the boys' behavior was when it first became a problem. I imagine the reason I've been so passive up to now is because I know the boys were just excited to be together and anticipating the party. It would be unfair to punish them at this point because my own frustration is building. I'm going to be honest with them and say, "Boys, I've been very patient with you, but my patience has run out. I don't really have time to give the four of you proper spankings, as the party starts in half an hour, so I'd appreciate it if you calm down and start helping me without having to be directed or redirected every couple of minutes. Otherwise, you aunt and Mom will have the surprise of watching me decorate four little bottoms a very bright red."

Kat

Nailed it!

I actually about half agree with this. The honest truth is that, as a parent, there are times that I let the boys do something like this, expecting that they'll burn off the energy or 'get it out of their system.' A lot of times, that's what actually happens...

And then there are times like this.

My first response would be to start taking off my belt, intending to give each of them a pop or two before setting them to salvaging what they can. However, before I could get the belt off, something better would have occurred to me.

"You know, I'm going to have to tell (my brother) what happened to all those streamers he spent so much time looking for. That is - if he asks. If I were you, I'd try to recover enough and get them hung to keep him from asking."


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

9 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Stone Man


Marshall
Jack wrote:

My first response would be to start taking off my belt, intending to give each of them a pop or two before setting them to salvaging what they can.  However, before I could get the belt off, something better would have occurred to me.

"You know, I'm going to have to tell (my brother) what happened to all those streamers he spent so much time looking for.  That is - if he asks.  If I were you, I'd try to recover enough and get them hung to keep him from asking."

Nothing so good as a little incentive to get things going right.

10 Re: 27 Jan 2014 - Party Favors Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum