a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 02-07-2014 Your Son's Best Friend - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
YOUR SON'S BEST FRIEND
A DMK Production

Kyle is your thirteen year old son.  He is spanked if a punishment is needed.  Matthew is your son's very best friend and is also thirteen.  Matthew is the son of a single mother and, due to her work schedule, Matthew spends a great amount of time at your house. You have known Matthew for seven years and you and he are close and you often consider him as your own kid.  Matthew's mom is a very good parent and Matthew is usually well behaved but Matthew's mother does spank him when needed.  You have never given Matthew a formal spanking but have swatted the seat of his pants on occasion to redirect him.

Kyle - 13 (Your son - in red) & Matthew - 13 (the friend  - in blue)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today there was an unexpected snowfall and the schools were closed early.  You work at home.  Kyle called to say school was closing and that he and Matthew were leaving school.  You told Kyle to come straight home and that he and Matthew could go back out and enjoy the snow after they got into warmer clothes (yes, Matthew has clothes at your house) and were home safely. (They have to walk home along a busy street - there is a sidewalk.) Matthew called his mother at work to let her know about school and that he was coming home with Kyle.  She gave Matthew a similar instruction.

Almost two hours have passed and there is no sign of the boys.   You call Kyle's phone and Matthew's phone and both go straight to voice mail. You get concerned and go searching and do not find them. You call Matthew's mom.  She is concerned and has not seen them. You are about to call the authorities when the boys show up.  They explain they went to a local golf course to play in the snow and that their phones died. You remind them that this was in direct defiance to your instruction and Matthew's mom's instruction.  The boys respond, "It's no big deal, we were OK."

You call Matthew's mom to let her know that her son is OK.  She tells you to feel free to punish him however it is you plan on punishing Kyle.  (She knows you spank.)

Assuming you feel that a punishment is in order, how will each boy be punished?

AFinch

Sherrif
They've been out playing in snow in Tennessee school clothes?

Then they'll be soaked to the skin. They disobeyed like little boys, so hand on bare, wet, cold skin should be extremely effective. After they are probably going to need a hot bath or shower so the rest of them can warm up to the same temperature as their bottoms.

John Boy

Sherrif
"no big deal" I believe my blood is starting to boil some. I will dry them off cool down myself and then really warm up my son and his friend after discussing it with his Mom.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
I've known the boy for seven years and have yet to spank the two of them together? Than it's about time!! My best friend and I met when we were five and it didn't take 7 years before we were side by side over a parental lap and "feeling the love".

And how often have the words "No big deal" been the last utterances before the sounds of hand on bare bottoms and crying is heard?

I trust that Matt's Mom told him on the phone the same thing I was told and that Matthew, at least, has a very good idea of what is about to happen.

I would think that OTK, hand on bare should work for the tow of them and for Matt's first time with me. As "guest" Matt can chose whether to be first or last. Matt will get the same level of coverage as Kyle, and the same treatment afterwards (hugs and holding).

I'm ticked, but more happy to have them safely with me then angry. A moderate length spanking should show them my (and Matt's Mom's) displeasure.

Padraig

Trailboss
It would have been "no big deal" if there wasn't the direct order to come straight home, especially when the promise was given that they could head out again after changing (and grabbing some food, I guess).

So sorry, boys. Put your clothes up to dry and don't bother to get dressed again...

ivor

Marshall
If this happened somewhere snow is a rarity then I can understand them being seduced, but as Padraig says, they were told to come straight home and that they could then go out and lay in the snow once they'd changed.

Matthew is going to get a chance to compare my spanking technique to his mom's.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I think I would start by making them realize that this is direct disobedience, and reminding them of the lectures that I've given mine (them both?) on this topic, as well as what the result has been in the past.

As a Texan, I don't want to be a huge ogre about this, because snow is so rare for us these days. The most reasonable punishment for this would be to forbid them going out again. No, not reasonable, maybe effective, but it wouldn't be reasonable.

I'm going to send them to Kyle's room to strip down to their boxers. I'm sure Matthew knows how I spank, even if I've never given him a real one. I'm going to give them some time to think (in the corner), and then I'll review things with them. If they seem to understand that they screwed up, I'm going to let this one go, because I just can't make myself punish them for it. If they really don't seem to understand why I worried about them disappearing after they GAVE THEIR WORD (by listening to my instructions and not disagreeing, so tacitly, at least), then I'll be helping them recover from their chill - together or with the other waiting his turn in the hall.

squarecutter

Sherrif
They were told to come straight home and I think, for good practical reasons. I am also a bit suspicious that both mobile phones went off at the same time.
So there is direct disobedience. I think I would be the ogre to deny them the right to go out again once changed but I would suggest they may now find a toboggan ride a little uncomfortable and I suggest they try to stay on their feet after they've been paddled. It will be swift and not too heavy as I don't wish to take Mathew far beyond his experience with being spanked. After which they can be fed and changed into the outdoor gear they should have da on and they can enjoy the rest of the day but close to home this time

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Can't think why I got so worried, in town with such a minimal snowfall.

Was there a misunderstanding?  I think I told them to come straight home but did they think I'd just advised them?  It was after all a just phone call from excited boys, did they pick up the voice nuance?

Boys will be boys and it was natural they would follow the action when school was let out early - but did they knowingly disobey?

I think I'll just check their phones.  If they really have died then its no big deal.  But if they haven't their bottoms won't stay cold for long.  Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Iconoclast

Trailboss
The main thing is the boys safety, not their obedience.

Walking home on freshly fallen snow along a busy street while cars drive (or skid?) by is not safer then going to a golf coarse where cars do not drive! The fact that I was worried is insignificant. And as Memory Man mentions, they may not have heard and understood my silly demand which was motivated by my worry not concern for their safety.

But I will demand that hereafter they place their phones on the charger next to their beds every night so that they do not run out of charge again during the day.

So I will just be glad that they are ok and send them to warm up in the shower.

Iconoclast

1strappedboy

Sherrif
One more of the many instances of "Thank God you're ok, now I'm going to kill you!"

If there is a phrase that sends me from zero to boiling in an instant it's "It's no big deal".

Young men, it is a very big deal indeed. As someone pointed out Southern clothing is, as a rule, quite inadequate for winter wear. I really think this has crossed the line of the 3 D's by quite a margin.

They are in for a royal "warm-up" from me!

Stone Man

Marshall
1strappedboy wrote: One more of the many instances of "Thank God you're ok, now I'm going to kill you!"

Something they won't understand until they're parents.

1strappedboy wrote: If there is a phrase that sends me from zero to boiling in an instant it's "It's no big deal".

HA! I'm with you. The boys should get a lickin' for that alone!!! Even if they came straight home! affraid 

Jack

Admin
Stone Man wrote:
1strappedboy wrote: If there is a phrase that sends me from zero to boiling in an instant it's "It's no big deal".

HA! I'm with you. The boys should get a lickin' for that alone!!! Even if they came straight home! affraid 

I try not to let it send me over the edge, because there are times that I know that's really how they see it... On the other hand, even if it's NOT a big deal, that phrase is a good way to make it one!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm sympathetic to the boys. I really think in the circs, I'm inclined towards leniency -- after giving them both a royal ass-chewing.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum