Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 2/26/14. "A Field of Dreams" An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ivor

Marshall
The family is due to go out this evening visiting relations. Your 14 year old son Cameron is aware of that and seemed happy to come. Earlier in the afternoon though he said that he was going over to visit his pal Jez. You told him to be sure to be back by 16:00.

At 16:30 he hasn't returned so you call Jez's house to be told that he was there but left ages ago. You find Cameron has left his own mobile in his room so you drive out looking for him.

You eventually come across him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He hasn't got a watch on either.

When you confront him he says he has no idea of the time, that he was enjoying himself and what difference does it make if you arrive an hour or so late.

Cameron is no stranger to spankings. Are you going to find the time to give him one when you get home or wait until after the visit before he goes to bed.

Or, as it is pretty deserted out here, could those pants be coming down here and now and that belt be put to use?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
Since we are alreday getting late it doesn't really matter if we are late an hour or two.
I will give a call to our relatives so they'll expect us a little later ...
Cameron will learn that driving around on bumpy village roads with sore rear end is no funny business.

Jack

Admin
I find it hard to believe I'd hear this from one of my kids, considering how much I harp on all the reasons to be timely. However, as the parent in this scenario...

I think Cameron is going to be hearing, 'how much does it matter if you're confined to your room for a couple of days?'

Depending on his attitude, the sore butt is optional in this case.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Since I so often go out and find I've left my mobile at home - and I've never bothered to replace my defunct watch, I can't get really get upset at that ....but his 'tude  "What difference does it make if you arrive an hour or so late" has sealed his fate.

He will learn he will not be enjoying himself at bed time tonight; the severity of his hiding determined by his behaviour here-on in.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think he is old enough to wait till bed time and know why he's getting it. MMS right the attitude needs to improve or his bike may not get much use tomorrow. Least not the saddle anyway.

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
redrump redrump

Stone Man

Marshall
Cam will be finding out at bedtime just how much of a difference being on time means.

Padraig

Trailboss
Cam is right, it doesn't really matter if we visit an hour earlier or later. But unfortunately that's not how life works. Arriving late can be justified by accidents or higher forces, but not because of laziness.

There will be consequences, but now we have to get him home, cleaned up and into the car. We can talk there.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Fields? I remember those. Anyway, I'm Going to whack him!

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Skater wrote:redrump  redrump

I'll take this answer!!  Razz 

Actually, I'm more annoyed with the 'tude than the tardiness. Since we're already late I think I can probably take an additional 10 minutes right here and now to adjust it. That belt looks about the right caliber for the job at hand! The bike can go in the trunk after the deed has been done.  Twisted Evil 

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I suppose a lot depends on the tone in which he asked why does it matter. If he said it in a snotty way, then he probably does need a couple of sharp swats with my belt to bring home to him the importance of consideration for others. On the other hand, a kid who is capable of getting so lost in the moment as Cam seems to have done is capable of asking that question out of curiosity.

Kat

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Lash him to the triangle for two dozen with the cat o' nine tails...

Teach the impudent young scum a lesson he'll never forget and all...

Stevie...  Twisted Evil 

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I find it hard to believe I'd hear this from one of my kids, considering how much I harp on all the reasons to be timely.  However, as the parent in this scenario...

I think Cameron is going to be hearing, 'how much does it matter if you're confined to your room for a couple of days?'

Depending on his attitude, the sore butt is optional in this case.
Ditto Jack.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum