a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-02-14 Make your Own - A Skater Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Build Your Own
A Skater Production

There are the three boys. You can only spank one of them. Tell me how you will spank them, implement, position and severity. The spanking will be well deserved so don't feel too badly. Alex has never had a spanking. Stephen has been spanked but doesn't usually take it well. It's been almost a year since Christopher has been over you lap so it will come to a surprise to him I reckon. (You can choose to let them all off, it is Sunday)

Alex 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stephen 13

Christopher 14

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I will be giving Alex his first spanking. I will take him too his room, take down his trousers and give him a long hand spanking on the back of his boxers. He will get only a couple of smacks past crying.

John Boy

Sherrif
Well Alex has earned it, I think bare with my hand but I may give a taste of the paddle for reference for him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
An OTK, bared, hand spanking will have considerable shock effect for Christopher as he has thought he was forever past the point of spanking (in his dreams only, I never said nor implied that) I will only spank to the point of a good cry. There is no reason to push my boy's limits.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I will be spanking Stephen, who doesn't take spankings well. I'm not sure if that means he is resistant or it means he struggles, but I'll assume the latter. For this sort of kid, the spanking doesn't need to be severe, as he probably cries before he feels the first lick, just from fear and anxiety. I will give him ten licks of the belt on his underwear while he is lying over the bed. I think that knowing exactly how much he must endure will help him control himself. I also think that lying over the bed will make him feel more in control of the situation. The licks will be of moderate force.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Chris needn't feel too surprised since I won't be putting him over my knee. I'm paddling him over the back of that plastic chair with his pants down. It will probably be a slightly longer but may be less forceful variation on a school type paddling.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!  ............ I'd better ask the wife.  Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
I can't believe that Chris could possibly have done anything that would merit a spanking! He simply doesn't look the type.

Alex though 'needs' one. He's been feeling uncomfortable for some time because his two best friends both get spanked but he doesn't and he's fed up with pretending to them that he does.

As for method - I'll follow Skater's lead.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Padraig

Trailboss
ivor wrote:I can't believe that Chris could possibly have done anything that would merit a spanking! He simply doesn't look the type.

Looks can deceive. He wrote some very rude comments in several social media sites. They were true, though, but nevertheless rude. Bare, over my lap with hand and hairbrush, but not too harsh. Just to let him know it can still happen.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Christopher was caught with the head prefect in a very compromising position performing an act for which he was to receive five pounds in payment...

He's been sent home from school for a few days to cool off while the head prefect is at home for the same period largely because he required stitches in a very sensitive part of his anatomy; the pair jumped up carelessly in shock when they were discovered naked in the equipment room...

You just walked in on the boy and caught him looking at a website entitled "Sexy Twinks - Naked and Sweaty" ... he's already got his fly undone in preparation...

I shan't do anything to the lad except impress upon him the need for discretion and all...

Stevie  Twisted Evil

Jack

Admin
Alex has only recently come to stay with us, because of his mom's health problems. He's my cousin, but he hasn't been around us that much. I've been trying to treat him like family, but I've also been giving him breaks, which makes him feel singled out and treated different. Obviously what he needs is the same thing any of my boys would get if they came in 45 minutes late, then back talked me. However, since it's his very first spanking, he's getting the Tail Blazer, but not a deluxe session.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
MemoryMan wrote:Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!  ............ I'd better ask the wife.  Razz

My kids would all shout "PLEASE, NO!!!!"  Lyn is always harder on them than I.

At 11, I'm surprised Alex has made it this far in life with untoasted buns; he has the look of mischief about him.  Though I should up the tariff just because of that name, I think the first time should be bare, OTK, hand and enough swats/force to generate a good 'surrendered' cry.

Steve has the look of a kid that gets into spank worthy trouble rather often.  Too bad he takes it poorly as like Kat pointed out, is it resistance or fight?  If it's resistance I think bare, over the desk, up to 12 with the strop fairly well laid on.  As I do in R/L with my boys, he'll know what he's been sentenced to before we begin.  If he shows me he's 'learned his lesson' before the full ration has been laid on I'll suspend execution.  If it's 'fight', too bad-so sad!  As long as you live under my roof.....

I agree that Chris doesn't look like the sort to get into trouble.  Appearances are deceiving, no?  Same routine as for Steven shall apply here.  What a way to spend a Sunday- oh wait, only one of 'em is guilty of something worthy of getting it, eh?  Well...Alex is toast!!!  Shocked Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum