a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/5/14 "A Boy's Best Friend" A Dimitri 1SB Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
A Boy's Best Friend
A Dimitri/1strapped Boy Production.

It has been barely a year since you married a widow with 4 kids.  You brought into the marriage your own son who, at 12, fits in age between your stepsons.  You are a no-nonsense, very strict person who not only does not tolerate disobedience, you barely tolerate questions to your authority and your own upbringing was to the essential philosophy that "A boy only learns when he is thoroughly beaten" and you are a firm believer in that motto!

You have given the boys a set of jobs to do and they have performed them rather poorly.  Uncharacteristically, you gave the boys a second chance to 'get it right' before they have an appointment with you in the barn.

Despite this rare gift, they still  didn't get it right; especially so for the youngest, 11 year old Mikhail.  You have promised him a scorching visit as he is now eligible for the strop instead of just the belt.  Said execution will take place after dinner (2-3 hours hence).  As you prepare to round the boy up, you find him like this.

Mikhail - 11 with Boots
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's telling Boots (the dog) how frightened he is of the impending session with you and you hear him telling the dog how scared he is of YOU specifically.  

How do you proceed?

Last edited by David M. Katz on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

John Boy

Sherrif
We need to talk about it. I don't want him to fear me, just respect me. I need him to understand that I care about him, and discipline is part of it.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with JB. A boy is supposed to be scared of a spanking (or whuppin or whatever is the regional term of choice). He's NOT supposed to be scared, or to despise, the person delivering said punishment.

If it were me overhearing, we'd be talking about why and what, and unless Misha concluded at the end of our conversation that he had something coming, I wouldn't be delivering any punishment right now.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that isn't what actually happened Sad

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I'm rather bummed the pic didn't post as it was a perfect reflection of how Misha was holding Boots at the time.

I'll share later how he fared when dad overheard the "conversation" he was having with Boots.

John Boy

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:I'm rather bummed the pic didn't post as it was a perfect reflection of how Misha was holding Boots at the time.

I'll share later how he fared when dad overheard the "conversation" he was having with Boots.
Awww

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I'll share this much: When I sent this to Katz, I told him that I simply can't wait to hear how his Bransom dads will deal with this. Just know this much; it did NOT go well for his buns!!

David M. Katz

Marshall
1strappedboy wrote:I'm rather bummed the pic didn't post

I think the picture issue is "fixed."

As far as my reply to the BOTD I will agree with Kier who agrees with JB.

Padraig

Trailboss
Given the time and the dad's attitude I'm afraid he is getting something to fear...  Shocked Crying or Very sad 

MemoryMan

Sherrif
In my role as the scenario monster stepdad I'll grab his wrist and drag him along to the barn thinking "I seem to be getting through to you at last boy and once your pants come off my strop is going to make sure you stay that way." Evil or Very Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I have nothing tp tJBs comments and I shareDavids fears for the lad. It also seems utterly arbitrary to make a boy wait for 3 hours and no doubt throw his dinner up when you are around to deal with him

Jack

Admin
Hopefully by realizing that I've given him reason to be scared of me.

Even while reading this, my first thought was to wonder why the boys didn't do the job well. Is it because they were just goofing around, or is it because I'm assigning them things without showing them well, or that are just above their ability.

I need to reconsider everything about this scenario, including if I'm fit to have a family.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I need to reconsider everything about this scenario, including if I'm fit to have a family.

Jack.  Role playing the scenario as given you clearly are NOT.  Sadly though the only way you MIGHT begin to believe this yourself would after spending an enforced period behind bars)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier. I'd hope that what I heard and saw would touch some part of me and I'd immediately change. Sadly, in real life, such epiphanies rarely happen.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Kat my bother, you got THAT right!!

Had I overheard one of my kids telling his four footed friend something like that, I'd have probably found myself a quiet corner and wept for what I've done and immediately set forth to fix things.  Needless to say, he did not share that ethic!  After all, how else does a boy learn unless he has been thoroughly beaten?

We had been set to different tasks and to be fair, it wasn't above our 'ability level' as much as we weren't able to do things to dad's satisfaction.  When he gave us a "2nd chance to do things right", I for one was shocked at the sudden 'generosity' and immediately went out to touch up my work.  Unfortunately Mik still didn't get it quite right and dad promised him a warm reception after dinner!  While I would be grateful for a reprieve, all it did for Misha was to give him something to worry about; especially so for this was HIS intro to the strop.

When dad went to round him up for his visit to the barn, he found him sitting just like that kid talking to Boots, our dog.  I had overheard the whole "conversation" he'd had, telling the dog about how scared he was and how mean dad was, etc.  Dad caught maybe a sentence or two because the next thing I heard was Alex's voice telling Mik "You'd better be afraid of what's comin' and if you thought I was mean before just wait; I'll give you good reason to think that!"  He grabbed Mik by the arm and hauled him off to the barn and a short time later, 11 sharp reports of the strop rang out from the barn with the resulting screams following.  He got "the standard"; your age with the strop.

John Boy

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:Kat my bother, you got THAT right!!

Had I overheard one of my kids telling his four footed friend something like that, I'd have probably found myself a quiet corner and wept for what I've done and immediately set forth to fix things.  Needless to say, he did not share that ethic!  After all, how else does a boy learn unless he has been thoroughly beaten?

We had been set to different tasks and to be fair, it wasn't above our 'ability level' as much as we weren't able to do things to dad's satisfaction.  When he gave us a "2nd chance to do things right", I for one was shocked at the sudden 'generosity' and immediately went out to touch up my work.  Unfortunately Mik still didn't get it quite right and dad promised him a warm reception after dinner!  While I would be grateful for a reprieve, all it did for Misha was to give him something to worry about; especially so for this was HIS intro to the strop.

When dad went to round him up for his visit to the barn, he found him sitting just like that kid talking to Boots, our dog.  I had overheard the whole "conversation" he'd had, telling the dog about how scared he was and how mean dad was, etc.  Dad caught maybe a sentence or two because the next thing I heard was Alex's voice telling Mik "You'd better be afraid of what's comin' and if you thought I was mean before just wait; I'll give you good reason to think that!"  He grabbed Mik by the arm and hauled him off to the barn and a short time later, 11 sharp reports of the strop rang out from the barn with the resulting screams following.  He got "the standard"; your age with the strop.
Ouch and awww I feel sorry for him.

Padraig

Trailboss
John Boy wrote:
Ouch and awww I feel sorry for him.

And for all the boys there.

I'm really glad and thankful, that my old man, though strict, was always fair to us kids (at least retrospectively).

Hugs to Dimitri and his brothers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum