a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/12/14 "Fast Food!" A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
FAST FOOD!
A Late Chat Production

You sent your two sons, Patrick and Mario, out to clean the  yard. It is a chore that they had been skipping and today you send them to get it done with instructions of not going anywhere else until the chore is done. You even threaten a spanking if they go anywhere before finishing.

You need to ask them something and go out to get them but they are gone and the yard is no where close to being finished. You look a bit around and follow some noise down the block. You realize that there are new neighbors and that they are grilling some food and inviting the neighbors to get to know them. As you get closer you find your missing offspring. They already have plates and are getting to know the new family.

Patrick 13 & Mario 12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The neighbor introduces himself and tells you that Patrick and Mario were a great help in starting the grill and helped him get things organized. He offers you a plate.

What do you do? Do you sit and enjoy the food? Will Patrick and Mario be able to enjoy sitting?

John Boy

Sherrif
well I think I will join in the festivities, but give those two the "look" and let them decide how much trouble they are in when we do go home.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
Is this going to be no good deed goes unpunished? In "kid think" I am sure Patrick and Mario felt they were doing the right thing. We will ALL enjoy some food and spend some time getting to know our new neighbor. We will leave to make sure the boys have enough time to get the yard finished, and, I think I'll help.

Later on we will discuss the issue and talk about not putting off chores and how they should have talked to me first before wandering off to help and meet the new neighbor.

AFinch

Sherrif
These are new neighbors. The boys were helping them (even if they weren't exactly doing what they were supposed to be doing). Unless I want to set the tone that I am the neighborhood ogre, and not in a Shrek-like way, I'm going to sit and enjoy the food.

Like JB, I'll be giving the boys "the look", and when we get home, there is going to be a serious discussion. Unless I am convinced that the boys were asked for their help, rather than that they found an excuse to not finish their chore(s), they're in trouble. They've already had several chances, and many would find this behavior to be "direct, disrespectful, disobedience". They've already clearly been "threatened with" a spanking, but they chose not to do the yardwork anyway. Not the crime of the century, so not the spanking of the century, but not a walk in the park either.

Jack

Admin
I can understand curiosity, but this situation wouldn't have arisen if they'd done the chore when they first should have. Beyond that, they took off without letting me know.

They're toast.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
AFinch wrote:These are new neighbors.  The boys were helping them (even if they weren't exactly doing what they were supposed to be doing).  Unless I want to set the tone that I am the neighborhood ogre, and not in a Shrek-like way, I'm going to sit and enjoy the food.
The boys can finish their chores later or tomorrow, no big deal. If they were just trying to delay their chores their idea worked!

Iconoclast

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Like everyone else, I'll be a good neighbor and enjoy the food and fellowship. The "eyebrow" will communicate to the kids that this is nowhere near 'settled' and they know how we'll be evening up accounts later when we get home.

They didn't do the chores assigned, they left without telling me where, they left without telling me period! They KNOW they're toast when we get back.

Stone Man

Marshall
After enjoying the festivities I'm taking the boys home and going to "whack" them.

ivor

Marshall
Maybe I should ask the neighbour if he wants to adopt a couple of boys??

No scene here, but the spanking will be moderated if they eat up quickly and make it clear to our host that they have unfinished business to attend to. It was, after all, made very clear to the pair that they were in spanking territory if the work was not done before they went anywhere else.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Padraig

Trailboss
I agree with the general opinion.

Kai

Deputy
Well, so there's grilled food and toasted buns on the menu today ...

squarecutter

Sherrif
A little depends on how long it was between my telling them to get started on the yard and when the new neighbours introduced themselves. Had they even got started on the yard? Like Kier and John boy I will be giving them that look and reminding them that we have something to discuss when these festivities are over and not to make plans for the rest of the day. I think I can do this and still welcome the new folk properly. Then whether the boys are toast or not depends on the answers to the questions above

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm in agreement with Katz. I may have told them not to do anything else until the yardwork was finished, but we all understand that there can be no absolute orders. Special circumstances dictate exceptions, and the new neighbors' invitation qualifies as a special circumstance.

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
Kat wrote:I'm in agreement with Katz. I may have told them not to do anything else until the yardwork was finished, but we all understand that there can be no absolute orders. Special circumstances dictate exceptions, and the new neighbors' invitation qualifies as a special circumstance.

Kat

Ditto, but "It's going to be done before dusk, isn't it, boys?"

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto kier

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum