a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-15-2014 Simon's Second Spanking - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Simon’s Second Spanking
A Kat Production

Your son Simon is 6, which is the age that you decided would be appropriate for introducing him to ‘big boy’ spankings. Up to this point, you had given him the occasional swat on the bottom or leg, as well as timeouts, but nothing more. As 6 is the traditional age of reason, and because Simon had begun to show signs of premeditated disobedience, you sat him down and explained that from now on if he was naughty, he would get a ‘big boy’ spanking, which would mean having his bottom bared, being placed over your lap, and getting smacked on his bottom until you decide he has been sufficiently punished.

Simon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When the time came for that first spanking, you reminded Simon of your talk and told him that you hoped he would take his ‘big boy’ spanking like a big boy. The spanking was surprisingly easy from your point of view. Simon cooperated, and though he was clearly scared, he also clearly trusted you. After the spanking, Simon was eager for some affection and reassurance, but seemed to bounce back to his usual self quickly.
Now it’s time for Simon’s second spanking, but this time things are not going so smoothly. He is very upset – crying as soon as you tell him he is getting a spanking – and struggling to get away from you. How will you calm him down and get him to cooperate this time, now that he knows what is coming?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I think what I'm going to do is speed up the spanking a little bit so he can get past it and we can get to the hugs and past the red bottom.

John Boy

Sherrif
if he is that upset and trying to get away, I shall give him a time-out till he calms down, then I will talk with him some and then give him the spanking he deserves. Plus cuddles and affection.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
JB, that sounds like kindness but I have found that with a little guy who 'doesn't take it all that well' (Jeff), the kindest thing to do was to get it over with ASAP and follow up with LOTS of TLC after the fact with me making sure he understands WHY it had to happen and how to avoid it in the future.

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Dimitri.

Stone Man

Marshall
From experiences, I agree with Skates and Dimitri. We need to get the spanking part done without further discussion. Discussion will happen during cool down, calm down time when Simon will likely be more receptive.

I do want to learn what has caused this odd turn about in Simon's reaction to a spanking

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto skater and dimitri.....

Hugs kal

ivor

Marshall
Permission to ditto?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
The trouble with being 6 is that if a parent is sufficiently determined to smack you there isn't a whole lot you can do about it as I recall. So unless I want the next dozen years to be a game of 'Simon Says', I have to follow this through. I think there will be no further discussion till Simon is horizontal over my knee. Then for his sake I think we will just get on with it. I shouldn't expect Simon to be a little stoic and I won't . But his perfectly normal reaction should not get him out of what's coming.

Jack

Admin
I think memory has probably made things worse. I'm going to (forcibly, if called for) gather Simon into my lap and hold him for a minute until he settles down. As soon as we can talk, I'll point out that he survived the first time, and that I know it's scary, but the longer he delays things, the worse he makes it - getting it over and done is the best way.

Jack

Admin
Stone Man wrote:I do want to learn what has caused this odd turn about in Simon's reaction to a spanking

I'm surprised you haven't seen this before, Stoney. All it takes to cause it is remembering how much his bottom hurt after the first time (and probably building it up a bit in his mind).

Padraig

Trailboss
I agree.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with the group that thinks it's in Simon's best interests to get it over with. Talking about it can't change the reality that it will hurt. This is a time when it's necessary to be cruel to be kind, at least to the point of not delaying matters. The time for talking will be after it's all over.

Kat

Kai

Deputy
DITTO Kat!

Stone Man

Marshall
Jack wrote:
Stone Man wrote:I do want to learn what has caused this odd turn about in Simon's reaction to a spanking

I'm surprised you haven't seen this before, Stoney.  All it takes to cause it is remembering how much his bottom hurt after the first time (and probably building it up a bit in his mind).

I didn't have many opportunities to go through this with my kids. My daughter was seven when we first met and had been over her Mom's lap enough time to be relaxed, but not happy, about the experiences. Bio-boy grew up with stingoors and warning shots and two real spankings a day apart ( @ six YO ) so had little time too let worries fester. The other two boys went through " the system" and we got them at 11 and 12 years of age. The system didn't allow for spanking of foster kids (they had both had spankings before their removal), so both were out of practice but were more than happy ( affraid ) to go over my lap rather than lose days of playing with their friends or missing electronic devises.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum