You are not connected. Please login or register

17 March 2014 - Walking It Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Jack

Admin
Here we have Steven, Robert, and Greg - all 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greg is your nephew, Robert is your son, and Steven is your cousin's son. The boys are all within ten months of each other, and they've been best friends all their lives. You and the other boys' fathers have had all three of them over your lap (and whatever other positions may be used) many times over that period.

Spanking has kind of gone out of use. Robert still gets the belt from time to time, but you've found that he usually responds well to minor corrections, and hasn't been in major trouble in a while. Your cousin is a school teacher, and he's had success with a paddle. Greg's parents mostly ground these days. It's been a couple of years since you've used CP with either of the other boys.

Today is the birthday for one of your young nieces. She wanted to go to the zoo. The entire family was invited. The three boys were reluctant to go, but quit fussing when you agreed to leave early with them and park several miles away, so they could hike the nature trail. The other two fathers weren't able to get free, so you agreed to take all three of them.

The day started off good, but as soon as you arrived at the zoo, the three teens turned into monsters. They weren't out and out rude or disobedient, but they were teasing the other kids, staying on the outskirts of the group (making the rest of you wait on them or getting ahead and complaining about having to wait), and they were making little comments to each other - quiet enough that you couldn't hear what was said, but it seemed obvious they wanted you to think they were saying something bad.

You finally have enough and tell all three of them that they're grounded for a week - completely. That week is going to eat into their Spring Break, but you really don't care.

The three change their attitude, and they apologize to you and the other adults, and they start being friendlier and more helpful to the younger kids.

It's time to go, and you're really not looking forward to the hike back with them. The other cars are all full, and you're wondering if it's worth getting someone to run you back to your car then come back, when the boys come up to you.

"We're really sorry," Robert says, the other boys behind him, nodding, having obviously selected him to be their spokesperson. "We know we screwed up, Dad, but please don't ground us like that. It'll ruin vacation."

"That's too bad," you respond. "You should have thought of that sooner."

"Yeah, but... Look, we know we deserve to be punished, but couldn't you just whip us. You've got your big belt on, and there's plenty of private spots on the trail. You could do it, then you wouldn't have to tell their dads you were gonna ground us..."

2 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Tough decision I know I still have whupin permission but there is a lot to consider. Should or Spank or should I say no...

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I have no crisis whatsoever accommodating the request! After all, this is why spanking is the 'norm' in our house. I don't want a miserable teen in the house and things are 'taken care of' quickly and our life returns to normal.

4 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I see how this was a problem and deserves punishment but I am not sure it is severe enough to warrant a week especially since it will cut into Spring Break. Obviously grounding is going to have the greatest impact on them but I will note their change in attitude. I will agree to spank but it will happen when we all get home. I'm not going to keep the information from the other fathers but I will do the deed myself. I don't think it needs to be severe but a few well laid licks from my belt across a bare backside will let the boys know they were in the wrong.

5 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy  Im with katz....

hugs kal

6 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
There will be a good spot to talk at the trail. We will go from there.

I will go easy on Greg, btw, good taste of music has to be rewarded... Wink 

7 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Padraig wrote:

Well, all in all it's just another brick in the wall.  Cool 

8 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
K Club remains intact, both on the punishment and the pun.

9 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:36 am

ivor

Marshall
Three tailblazers for three trailblazers would appear to be the right solution.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
We're certainly not doing this out in public. So we will do this at home. Better a few with the belt than 3 grouchy teens

11 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:57 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:
Padraig wrote:

Well, all in all it's just another brick in the wall.  Cool 

More like the dark side of the moon

12 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:29 am

Stone Man

Marshall
A weeks grounding is way to much for the level of infractions reported (IMO). I could have done better with warnings or threats to the boys along the way and not have let it get this far. I will tell the boys that I feel I overacted with the week long grounding and, because they have apologized and understand what they have been doing to the group, will happily apply licks to their bare backsides in replacement for the grounding.

I will be telling the dads of the other boys what has transpired, but emphasize that punishment has been taken care of.

13 Re: 17 March 2014 - Walking It Off on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:09 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm also in the K Club.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum