a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/18/14 "Does It Matter?" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
DOES IT MATTER?
A DMK Production

You have two sons.  Hunter is twelve and Fisher is 13.  You utilize spanking when the boys need to be punished.  For about two years you have been using a belt to administer the boys' spankings with very good results.  You do not spank bare and give Hunter and Fisher their spankings over whatever they happen to be wearing at the time.  This has never been an issue before as either the boys are spanked separately or, if in trouble together, are dressed similarly.

HUNTER - 12 & FISHER - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This morning the boys are in trouble together and have earned a spanking.  Hunter has already dressed for the day and is wearing a pair of thick denim shorts.  Fisher has not dressed yet and is still in his pajama shorts (he isn't wearing any underwear.)

You come in with the belt and tell the boys they are being spanked and why.  Fisher immediately starts protesting and says it isn't fair because the spanking will hurt him more since Hunter has more protection. Fisher refuses to cooperate.  Hunter pipes in and says it is not a big deal that he knows it will hurt plenty over his shorts.

Your solution?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I simply tell Fisher to get dressed and make it snappy. The perception of fairness is important. The evil spanko in me Twisted Evil would tell both boys to bare their butts, which would ensure absolute fairness in the matter of layers.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
I agree with Kat about perception of fairness. I am in a similar vein as Kat but I will have Hunter drop his shorts and take the spanking over his boxers. Boxers and pj's should be about equal.

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'll deal with Fisher now and offer Hunter the choice between dropping his shorts now and taking it on his boxers or waiting until tonight when he's changed ready for bed. I'm pretty sure he'll prefer to get it over now than have all day to think about it!

As an aside, I've been musing on how one would equate the fear/worry factors with the severity of punishment for one of my future stories. What would a boy choose if offered a choice between, say, six strokes of a cane (or gymshoe, or paddle) given almost immediately after being caught out or four strokes but delayed for several hours? Would his choice be affected also by whether only he was in trouble?

Padraig

Trailboss
I agree, both boys should be dressed equally if equally guilty.

However, off topic, how could one name his boys Hunter and Fisher? On the other side, nobody here would name his kids after cities or places, it wouldn't even be allowed. So it is probably a cultural or language thing... No offense meant.

Last edited by Padraig on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Hunter can drop 'em to match his brother!

John Boy

Sherrif
I'm in the K club

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm in the K Club too.

Stone Man

Marshall
A choice - dress like Fisher and get 12 whacks or dress like Hunter and get 18 whacks or bare and get nine, and hurry up about it or you will be bared and get 13.

kalico

Sherrif
Count me in with the K club

Hugs kal

ivor

Marshall
I'm with Kat.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
I am with Stone Man.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
In the interests of fairness Hunter can drop 'em - but what is he wearing underneath? - Boxers? - Briefs? - Jock? - Nothing?

If the latter they both get it bare, otherwise I see wedgies coming on - also in the interest of fairness of course.  Cool

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
Kat wrote:I simply tell Fisher to get dressed and make it snappy. The perception of fairness is important. The evil spanko in me :twisted:would tell both boys to bare their butts, which would ensure absolute fairness in the matter of layers.

Kat

Quite

If Fisher wont co-operate he can have his in his pjs and he'll only have himself to blame

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Pi Beta wrote:As an aside, I've been musing on how one would equate the fear/worry factors with the severity of punishment for one of my future stories. What would a boy choose if offered a choice between, say, six strokes of a cane (or gymshoe, or paddle) given almost immediately after being caught out or four strokes but delayed for several hours? Would his choice be affected also by whether only he was in trouble?

It's hard to make a generalization. Younger kids, in my experience, will always want to delay a punishment as long as possible. They live in the moment. To the extent they do think of the future, it's probably to hope that something will happen between now and the time of punishment so it doesn't come off after all.

As kids near puberty, some of them will be capable of seeing the desirability of getting a punishment over with at once; but those same kids would probably be able to weigh the advantage of having 1/3 of their punishment remitted by a delay.

One must also consider the person's experience with corporal punishment. A person who is used to the punishment will be more likely to put anxiety aside to make the best decision for himself, while an inexperienced person, IMO, will opt for delay.

Another factor is the implement. The more severe the implement, the more incentive a person has to accept the delay. I can see taking an extra two with a gymshoe to get it over with, but not two extra with a heavy school/fraternity style paddle or cane.

Kat

db105

Trailboss
Kat wrote:I simply tell Fisher to get dressed and make it snappy. The perception of fairness is important. The evil spanko in me :twisted:would tell both boys to bare their butts, which would ensure absolute fairness in the matter of layers.

Kat gets muy vote. Since I don't mind spanking over clothes and one boy is already dressed there's no reason not to let the other do the same. That's fair, and making Hunter get undressed would not be fair to him.

The problem is why I spank in such arbitrary conditions. Better to spank a bare bottom always, perfect objectivity and fairness.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Jack

Admin
"Get dressed while I whip your brother - and don't get smart."

Jack

Admin
Kat wrote:
Pi Beta wrote:As an aside, I've been musing on how one would equate the fear/worry factors with the severity of punishment for one of my future stories. What would a boy choose if offered a choice between, say, six strokes of a cane (or gymshoe, or paddle) given almost immediately after being caught out or four strokes but delayed for several hours? Would his choice be affected also by whether only he was in trouble?

It's hard to make a generalization. Younger kids, in my experience, will always want to delay a punishment as long as possible. They live in the moment. To the extent they do think of the future, it's probably to hope that something will happen between now and the time of punishment so it doesn't come off after all.

As kids near puberty, some of them will be capable of seeing the desirability of getting a punishment over with at once; but those same kids would probably be able to weigh the advantage of having 1/3 of their punishment remitted by a delay.

One must also consider the person's experience with corporal punishment. A person who is used to the punishment will be more likely to put anxiety aside to make the best decision for himself, while an inexperienced person, IMO, will opt for delay.

Another factor is the implement. The more severe the implement, the more incentive a person has to accept the delay. I can see taking an extra two with a gymshoe to get it over with, but not two extra with a heavy school/fraternity style paddle or cane.

Kat

Something else to consider is how you're writing the character. A boy who tends to worry or overthink would make himself sick waiting, while someone like Daniel would march along blithely until it's time.

And Padraig -

Hunter is a name here, but I don't think I've ever heard Fischer. On the other hand, there's been a trend for years now (or was, at least) to use surnames as first names - I think it was a way to continue the mother's maiden name.

Stone Man

Marshall
Jack wrote:
And Padraig -
Hunter is a name here, but I don't think I've ever heard Fischer.  On the other hand, there's been a trend for years now (or was, at least) to use surnames as first names - I think it was a way to continue the mother's maiden name.

We have three Hunter's on the school rolls this year and up until this year had a Fischer on the rolls for his 9 years of elementary school. So reading those two names was not out of the ordinary to me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum