a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BONUS BOTD 3/20/14 "Birds And Bees And Other Critters" A DMK Bonus

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
BIRDS AND BEES AND OTHER CRITTERS
A DMK Bonus Production

Nathaniel is your son and he is subject to spanking if needed.
Jentzen is your son's very best friend.  Both boys are thirteen.  Jentzen is the son of a single mother who works long hours and so he is often at your house.  You consider him one of your family and love him like a son.  Jentzen is overall a very well behaved boy.  Jentzen's mother used to use grounding with her son if he needed to be punished.  She was not opposed to spanking she just felt uncomfortable doing it herself.  A couple of years ago, after a long session of being grounded, Jentzen, at the prompting of your son, spoke to his mother about getting spanked if he needed a punishment. His mother discussed the issue with you and you agreed to spank Jentzen if needed.

NATHANIEL AND JENTZEN - BOTH 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jentzen lives in an apartment complex in your community. Both boys are on Spring Break from school and so decided to hang out at Jentzen's place for a while today. Jentzen's mother called you this evening to give you a head's up about a situation.

She received a call from the apartment management. The boys were "busted" in some mischief. A resident in the apartment complex decorates his patio railing with various ceramic and terra cotta animal figures. Apparently his critter collection is kept neatly lined up on the railing around his patio. The railing runs adjacent to the sidewalk. He has been noticing lately that his critter collection has been "re-positioned" yet he did not know who was to blame. Nathaniel and Jentzen were caught today moving the critters around and placing them on each other to simulate "mating." He reported the boys to apartment management. Management did not make a huge issue of the matter but did ask Jentzen's mother to make sure her son and his friends respected the property of other residents.

Jentzen's mother just wanted you to be aware. You tell her since the boys are staying with you this evening that you will take care of the issue. Nathaniel and Jentzen arrive at your house and you ask them about moving the critter collection around in "suggestive poses." Both boys blush yet restrain giggles and admit to doing it.

How do you take care of the issue?

ivor

Marshall
Perhaps I should get the pair to position themselves in positions that suggest they are going to get paddled and then tell them that's what will happen if they do anything like that again.

I don't see it as more than a kid prank and not one that merits any serious punishment. In fact I may find it hard to keep a Smile off my face while telling them off.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
David M. Katz wrote:Both boys blush yet restrain giggles and admit to doing it.
Seems like puberty didn't turn "my" boys into moody monsters but let them stay good natured boys who explore some new interests in their usual good natured way.
So I considers this a little funny prank without any malice or damage to anything/body.
So no spanking - this time.
We have a talk about respecting others properties but no major telling off. Just a warning that repeat "offences" might not be seen as gracefully.
If I really want to go at them some embarrassement might be the proper step because the resident might have felt some embarrassement about the re-positioned public display.
So maybe an en detail discussion of the created arragements?
So this time only public visible cheeks might become deeply blushed.

Kai

Deputy
ivor wrote:In fact I may find it hard to keep a Smile off my face while telling them off.
I'd surely need some fit of giggles get under control.

squarecutter

Sherrif
ivor wrote:Perhaps I should get the pair to position themselves in positions that suggest they are going to get paddled and then tell them that's what will happen if they do anything like that again.

I don't see it as more than a kid prank and not one that merits any serious punishment. In fact I may find it hard to keep a Smile off my face while telling them off.

a good idea Ivor and I agree with your take on it. If Jentzen and his Mom have a reasonable relationship with the neighbour I will suggest to Jentzens mom that we send the boys round to apologize.

I thought this was going to be a BOTD about THAT TALK Embarassed  but its sounds like we've been through that already!

Kai

Deputy
squarecutter wrote:I thought this was going to be a BOTD about THAT TALK Embarassed 
In some german comedy THAT talk was used as a punishment for a lazy teenager:
Father: Do as your Mother told you *** times and cleanup your room IMMEDIATEDLY!
Son: What do you wanna do? Spank my ass?
Father: When your Mom and me want to have sex I start by gently playing with her nipples ....
Son: STOP! STOP! I'M CLEANING MY ROOM! I'M GOING! I'M GOING!
Father: And taking the trash out and mowing the lawn ...
Son: Are you nuts?
Father: When we want to have oral sex we ...
Son: STOP! I DO IT! I DO IT! I DO EVERYTHING!

ivor

Marshall
Like it Kai!! cheers lol! lol! lol! 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Stone Man

Marshall
ivor wrote:Like it Kai!! cheers lol! lol! lol! 

That is great, Kai!

And so was Ivor's take on things. I'm more than a little tempted to have my discussion with the boys dressed in the "ready for a spanking mode" and check for reactions  Embarassed Embarassed   Rolling Eyes 
More than likely they'll get a few good smacks on their butt, but nothing more.

If the apartment resident if known to be a sane and understanding (of boys) sort then I like the idea of both boys making an apology to them.

Jack

Admin
I think this is mostly the time for a talk - point out to them that their behavior is both disrespectful of the owner of the actual property, as well as disrespectful to those who might be offended by seeing it. Sure, to them it's not a big deal, but I'm sure neither of them would like people messing with their stuff.

A couple of swats, belt to jeans, might be called for if I feel the need to stress my displeasure, but I really don't see this as a big deal, as long as they see why it's not really acceptable.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
They thought it was amusing and so did I, so I won't attempt to hide my smile when I point out to them that since their mischief involved interfering with somebody else's property without permission that that moved their little trick up from merely being funny to outright naughty.

I will spell out to them that the owner was so upset that he complained to the apartment management - and that that could have had serious consequences for Jentzen's mother.  If it happens again, I'll warn them, they'll end up with their bare bottoms in suggestive poses across my lap.

I will also suggest (but not insist) that they try to build a bridge by knocking on the door and apologising to their neighbour.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with MM and most of the others. This is a childish prank, quite funny, and harmless. But it's also disrespectful of other people's property, and of other people's feelings. I'll make sure they are aware of that. I don't see this rising to the level of "spankable offense".

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto

David M. Katz

Marshall
This was definitely a case of 13 yo boys doing what 13 yo boys do. It was a harmless prank and my only concern was bothering someone else's property. I talked with them about the issue of respecting other's things but didn't touch the crude humor aspect of it. Yes, I found it funny myself. I definitely did not think this had crossed into spanking territory. I don't think this will be an issue again but if it is they know to expect a spanking.

As far as THAT talk. I have had it in several different incarnations with them. My TALKs along with first class school yard information makes the boys well educated in these matters. Let's face it, middle school boys find this sort of stuff funny. (Fifty year old boys do too.  Embarassed  )

As far as apologizing to the "offended" party, I guess that is an option but I didn't mention it or force it. My understanding is that he is a rather understanding guy and is loosely acquainted with who Jentzen is. I think his main concern is that he wanted his property respected. After all, he was 13 at one time himself. I think the matter is closed and for the boys to discuss the issue face to face with him may prove embarrassing for all involved.

With boys around there is never a dull moment.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Quoth Katz, "...With boys there is never a dull moment."

Ever so true! I'm with the rest of the gang in that this is a talk about it situation with a firm warning regarding what a repeat will bring; my sense of humor only goes so far!

Of course after I dismiss them I'm closing the den door and laughing myself sick! Teenagers!!

John Boy

Sherrif
Try not to laugh myself and give them respect others things speech. Then laugh hysterically after they leave.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with the general consensus.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum