Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Jack

Admin
You and your family live across the street from your ex-sister-in-law, her brother, and their three kids. It just so happens that your ex-sister-in-law and her brother are also your spouse's cousins. Between the two houses, you have six kids - all boys - and they act more like they're brothers than cousins (or whatever -- more distant cousins?). You adults have reached similar accommodations - all six boys are made at home at both houses, and discipline is handled by ... well, any adult, but mostly you and the other uncle/dad.

The Six boys are spread apart over a few years, and are often all taken as brothers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today was the start of baseball season. Of course all your kids play. Your middle son, Hunter (10), was supposed to clean his bedroom before leaving for the game. You would have been somewhat understanding if he told you he didn't have time, but he told you he did it. While putting away laundry, you noticed a weird bulge in his bedspread. Since you're almost positive that 'stuff it under the bed' has been ruled out as a room cleaning technique, you decide he's getting spanked when he gets home.

There is a cook out after the games, to raise money for the Youth Group Sports Scholarship fund, and you know the boys are staying. Your Ex-BIL is going to pick up Hunter, Jared, and Trevor (11 and 9). When he pulls up, it's obvious that he's metaphorically dragging all three boys with him.

The three of them were on restriction from their portable video games, because they'd been breaking screen time rules, staying up after bedtime, and not doing all their chores. They'd snuck into parental bedrooms to recover their games, so they could spend some time playing after baseball.

You and the other dad/uncle don't take long to agree. You often spank with the boys' pants down, but bare seems called for this time. You're a bit bigger than your BIL, so you grab Jared, who's the oldest. You don't even think about the spanking Hunter had coming for his room until BIL finishes him off. So, Trevor's waiting his turn, does Hunter get another turn as well?

2 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:11 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
It sounds like all three boys have gotten pretty effective spankings.

I'm not sure they'll learn any more from the imposition of "consecutive terms" rather than "concurrent ones" (other than, maybe, a couple of new fancy words).

I think it would be adequate to let Hunter know, assuming what he got was a spanking and not a couple of swats (and that's my reading of the scenario) that his spanking is for both of his "crimes".

3 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:17 pm

db105

Trailboss
After all the boys have been "processed" I'll tell Hunter about the not cleaning the bedroom problem and let him choose between a few extra swats -not very hard- now and a regular spanking at bedtime. If he chooses now I'll tuck him under my arm and give him four swats on his bare bottom.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

4 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I did not think of Hunter so he gets a pass!

Iconoclast

5 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Maybe I can get Hunter "ready" again and give him a chance to clean it right... Maybe some stingers with promise of more if he doesn't do it NOW

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

6 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:56 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I can't add to Kier's reasoning.

I think Hunter has been sufficiently punished.

7 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
As Doc said, as long as it was a sufficient spanking I'll consider the matter covered though I will talk to him about the cleaning technique and let him know that it was ONLY because his uncle burned his rear already that he has escaped a session from me.

8 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I will give Hunter a time definite to have his room "cleaned" to house standards (it may even be the next day). If not completed he will get spanked for that.

9 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:12 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Yes - but delayed for an hour until his newly cleaned room has been inspected.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

10 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:22 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
In short does Hunter get two misdemeanors for the price of one spanking? Had I thought about it Hunters should have been a deluxe! Think I will telll him to pick up the room before bed time or there will be another spanking and banning his electronic toy for an extra  day

Last edited by squarecutter on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:00 am

ivor

Marshall
I wouldn't consider it fair to spank him in the presence of the others for something that was not done while they were together.

Depending on how 'hard' I am, I'll either deal with him later at home or I hope I'd follow the Stoney route.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

12 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:38 am

Jack

Admin
Personally, I think I'd take him on to his room without letting him dress, point out the mess under his bed, then do basically what DB suggested - a few more swats with him under my arm, and instructions to get the room cleaned correctly if he doesn't want a few more swats with his paddle next time.

And yes, this is based on a real life situation - I'll tell you what I know of it this afternoon.

13 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm in the K Club.

Kat

14 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 am

Padraig

Trailboss
I agree with the general consensus

15 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Jack

Admin
Let's see if I can get the RL event detailed now.

As some of you may know, Jerry Costas is a 7th grader, who is friends with Connor and Parker. He became involved with Bryce's role playing group a while back. He's been a pretty regular visitor since then.

Jerry's living arrangements are as described in the scenario - he and his brother and their Mom live with her brother and his son. His father's brother lives right across the street. The boys act like brothers, and are treated as immediate family by all adults.

This scenario only kind of happened. The idea for it came from what I first heard about it.

Hunter has never been to our house before. His older brother and younger cousin (Jared and Trevor) are both regular visitors, but Hunter's not as much into 'comics and weird stuff' as those two are.

When they came, Jerry came over to me, introduced Hunter, and told me that he'd invited Hunter because 'he's already had two whuppings today, and the way he was acting, he was close to gettin' another.'

Of course Hunter both blushed and blustered at that announcement, but there weren't any other kids around, so it wasn't too horrible. Jerry went on to say that all three of the kids had gotten spanked for retrieving their video games, but that Hunter had also got it for not cleaning his room - which gives us this scenario.

Hunter came to talk to me later. Apparently I'd seemed sympathetic, and he had been kind of ticked off. At that point, he admitted he had gotten two spankings, but one of them had been much earlier in the morning. His dad came in to his room to talk to him about plans for the day while he was getting ready for his baseball game. His game wasn't for a couple of hours, but original plans had been for him to go to his cousins earlier game. While he and Dad were talking, Dad somehow discovered the mess under the bed. Being a dad myself, I'm willing to bet that Hunter never realized how nervous he was acting, or the guilty looks he was shooting under the bed. That's just a guess, but one based on experience.

Hunter turned real red, and stammered a bit, but finally told me that usually when he gets spanked, unless it's for something real serious or a repeated problem (or for more than one thing, like sneaking into your parents bedroom to steal your game back so you can violate your restriction) he gets to leave his shorts on... "Sometimes even my pants, but that's usually only when he wants to give me..."

"A warning? Something to think about?"

"Yeah! Well, the bad thing was that I was getting ready for baseball, and... did you see it at the cook out?"

I had to think about it, but I had seen him there, so I nodded.

"Well, we wear those old fashioned pants..."

He meant the type with the elastic closures on the legs - kind of a knickers look.

"Well, I put on my socks first, then pull the pants up over them, and that's what I was about to do when Dad found it."

"You didn't have your underwear on?"

"I was just wearing a strap."

"Ouch!"

"Yeah, he should have waited or something."

He didn't have much to say about the second spanking, except that he and Trevor went first, so they got to watch while Jared got it.

16 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
awww Ouch, but once again you are a good "listener" who kids seem to give good details to. Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

17 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:02 am

Jack

Admin
John Boy wrote:awww Ouch, but once again you are a good "listener" who kids seem to give good details to. Razz

It just requires a mix of being willing to let them blow steam, being sympathetic (without undermining their parents), an occasional discussion of why their parents thought they deserved that... and just a few leading questions.  Cool 

18 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:32 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I bet they the other boys love Jerry letting the cat out the bag each time Embarassed 

19 Re: 24 March 2014: Re-Warmed Trouble on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Jack

Admin
squarecutter wrote:I bet they the other boys love Jerry letting the cat out the bag each time Embarassed 

I'm not going to swear to it, but I think this is the first time one of the other boys knows that Jerry told me anything about it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum