Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/27/25 "Escape Artists" A DMK Throwback Prod.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
ESCAPE ARTISTS
A DMK Throwback Production

It is the summer of 1975!

You have a new boss at work and he has invited (insisted) that you and your family come to his house for a BBQ on Saturday.  Your two sons, thirteen year old fraternal twins, Jimmy and Johnny, do not want to go and tell you so.  You understand but explain that it is important for the whole family to make an appearance.

On the morning of the day of the BBQ Jimmy and Johnny get up and sneak off into the local woods thinking they will avoid the BBQ.  It is time to leave and you cannot find your sons.  You call your boss and feign illness and ask for a rain check on the BBQ.  You then go looking for your boys and find them along the road in the woods.  You order them to wait in the car.  

Jimmy and Johnny see that you are picking a switch off of a nearby tree and decide to make an escape thinking they will avoid the switching.  They hop out of the car and run off deep into the woods.  The boys play  in the woods all of the time so you know they will be fine.  You've already missed the BBQ so you decide to just go home knowing the boys will eventually come home.

JIMMY AND JOHNNY - Both 13 (Right before the escape)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Picture is courtesy of Jack)

Later in the evening, being tired and hungry, Jimmy and Johnny make their way home.  

What happens?

David M. Katz

Marshall
This is 1975. Hungry, are they?

For dinner tonight the boys will be having: dead meat, toast, hot buns and a side of cooked goose. My heavy work belt will prove sufficient for service.  Twisted Evil 

After they are dealt with the boys can eat the plates of food their mother has been holding in the oven and then they can clean up and go to bed.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I put that switch to use. We all have to things we don't want to. If I lose my job we might not have a home near to nice woods to run off into. They nmy be hungry when they go to bed Twisted Evil 

AFinch

Sherrif
Sometimes, kids are just stupid. Sooner or later, you've got to come home.

Referencing a recent BOTD, when I was 7, I was sick. My dad was the family doctor--in those days, that was expected. Today it's "unethical" and not allowed by the med boards. But I digress.

I was going to get a shot. I KNEW I was going to get a shot. When you were sick, in those days, you ALWAYS got a shot. So I locked myself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out. Except sooner or later, you HAVE to come out. And then I got a spanking AND a shot. At least I didn't feel the shot, and I'm pretty sure the intensity of my howling didn't change when the needle was inserted.

Sooner or later, you have to come out or come home. Jimmy and Johnny are toast. I'm going to put that switch to good use, and then they can go to bed without supper. At 13, they're way too old for these sorts of shenanigans, and plenty old enough to "take one for the team". The BBQ probably wouldn't even have been that much of an ordeal.

John Boy

Sherrif
I agree with all said... Dead meat and maybe no dinner.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
As I have already cut a switch, I see nothing to stop me from using it on my two boys. The boys know they are to be home for dinner and have long since missed it (a strop-able offense  Twisted Evil ) so if they're lucky their forgiving mother will likely give them some bread and water to tide them over until breakfast.

ivor

Marshall
Them boys sure is toast, but I'm not sure a single switch is going to hold up long enough to deal with both.

Reckon they're in for the de-luxe hand spanking once those cut offs are off followed by a few licks from my belt.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Mad Since I've been left smouldering for so long the smoke coming out of my nostrils is about to burst into flame. Mad 

First they can enure a tirade about their selfishness and lack of consideration for others, their outright defiance and disobedience and an over egged account of the possible financial consequences of me having to stand up my new employer.  I'll announce they can sample those consequences themselves by having their allowance cut by half for a month.

Next I'll send them to their room to prepare for the strapping of their lives.  Once that is completed they can go hungry to bed and if they get thirsty there is plenty of water in the bathroom taps.

Finally, before I retire myself I'll ensure that the downstairs zone of the intruder alarm is activated.

PS  Once I've cooled down in a day or two I may give some ground on the allowance cut provided they show sufficient contrition.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
Looks like whoever deals with them they won't be up to playing 'Twister' with their friend again for a couple of days.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Totally off topic, but since this was revived... Would anyone actually want a job with a boss who insisted you spend your time off hanging out with him?

Kai

Deputy
I am in Kiers Camp this time.

Pi Beta

Deputy
In real life I wouldn't have told the boss I was sick; I would have told him that the kids had absented themselves and that I was searching for them, promising to come late if and when I found them (and, since I'm not one for large parties, rather hoping finding them would take a long time!).

My delight at them giving me the ideal excuse not to be there would not, however, save their rear ends when the did return. They would be eating their burnt dinners standing up with severely wealed bottoms from the switch I'd cut and my belt.

mahoover

Cowboy
I think I would take a different tack.  The boys are getting old enough that they need to learn to take responsibility for their actions.  I would let the boys fix themselves something to eat and drink.  After they have eaten, we would retire to my office to talk.  I would talk to them about family responsibility, and how sometimes we have to do things we don't want to for the sake of the family.  Then I would talk about how running away from a problem never makes it better.  Finally we would discuss their punishment.  My starting point would be that they get an upgraded spanking tonight for not being home when they were supposed to be this morning, and a day of isolation followed by another spanking for running away.  I would let them suggest alternatives, but would be hard to convince about any lessening of the punishment.

Jack wrote:Totally off topic, but since this was revived... Would anyone actually want a job with a boss who insisted you spend your time off hanging out with him?

My boss has a picnic every spring and fall at his farm.  But the difference is that it is totally optional.  It is a lot of fun, but it not being required is important.  I don't think I would enjoy a job where my boss wanted that much control of me.  But good paying jobs are hard to find, so I would probably put up with it if it was limited to the occasional BBQ intruding into my off time.

Stone Man

Marshall
ivor wrote:Looks like whoever deals with them they won't be up to playing 'Twister' with their friend again for a couple of days.....

Twisted Evil A game of twister, sans cutoffs, and me walking around with a switch  affraid . Sounds like fun for one!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'd use my belt rather than a switch for their punishment. Switches are scary implements, which is probably why they ran off into the woods after I'd found them. The belt will be just as effective. I wouldn't send kids to bed to hungry. They can have their dinners. I'll hold the lecture about responsibility until tomorrow, as I doubt they'll be receptive tonight.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Kat wrote:I'd use my belt rather than a switch for their punishment. Switches are scary implements, which is probably why they ran off into the woods after I'd found them. The belt will be just as effective. I wouldn't send kids to bed to hungry. They can have their dinners. I'll hold the lecture about responsibility until tomorrow, as I doubt they'll be receptive tonight.

Kat

Once again, what HE said!!

Padraig

Trailboss
1strappedboy wrote:
Kat wrote:I'd use my belt rather than a switch for their punishment. Switches are scary implements, which is probably why they ran off into the woods after I'd found them. The belt will be just as effective. I wouldn't send kids to bed to hungry. They can have their dinners. I'll hold the lecture about responsibility until tomorrow, as I doubt they'll be receptive tonight.

Kat

Once again, what HE said!!

I think I can copy that too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum