a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-29-2014 - Too Many Confessions - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Too Many Confessions
A Kat Production

You are a single parent with two sons. The older boy, Edward, is 15; the younger boy, Benjamin, is 11. As you don’t get off work until 5, the boys come home after school, with Edward nominally in charge. Edward is a very responsible boy, who is happy to help his younger brother with homework and to start dinner. At his discretion, he can let Benjamin go to a friend’s house or the neighborhood park. When you get home today, Benjamin isn’t home. Edward tells you Ben is visiting a friend who lives down the street. Then Edward, with a great deal of embarrassment, tells you he needs to confess something: he was messing around with a soccer ball in the living room and broke an heirloom figurine. Though you are surprised, you accept his story at face value. Edward further tells you that he knows you’ll have to ‘whup’ him, as you had only last week spoken to Benjamin about horsing around with the soccer ball indoors and warned him you would take your belt to him if he did it again. Edward pleads with you to get it over with, and so you take him up to his room and give him fifteen moderate licks with your belt. He quickly composes himself, and by the time dinner is ready, is reasonably cheerful.

Edward 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In fact, Edward is much more cheerful than Benjamin at dinner. Benjamin picks at his food and has very little to say. Then, right before bedtime, Benjamin comes to you and confesses that he broke the figurine. He tells you that he was upset because he knew you’d whup him, so he ran off, only coming home right before the evening meal to learn that Edward had taken the blame for the broken figurine. He says he didn’t know Edward would take the blame and he feels very bad that you whupped Edward. What happens next?

Benjamin 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I think I will let it all pass. If Eddie wanted to take the blame for his little brother it might be a good thing in the long run.

John Boy

Sherrif
Maybe a good paddling or a hand spanking to help the guilty feelings. Other then that, we shall let the brothers work it out. I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
Benjamin gets a spanking.

In this house lying is a spankable offense so it seems Edward got what he had coming.  Twisted Evil 

After Ben recovers from his spanking the three of us need to sit down and talk this issue through.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Skater wrote:I think I will let it all pass. If Eddie wanted to take the blame for his little brother it might be a good thing in the long run.

I agree with Skater!

But I should never have left valuable, breakable items around with boys!

Iconoclast

AFinch

Sherrif
I guess I've been here too long, since I figured out in the eighth sentence that Edward was taking the blame for Ben.

I don't feel too badly for having "whupped" Edward--he lied, and clearly intended for this to be an "I am Spartacus" moment. I also don't want to send a message to Ben that a spanking solves everything. So like Skater, I'm going to let him work that out with his brother. I will graciously accept his apology for breaking the figurine, and let him know, again, that this sort of accident is the reason we don't play soccer in the house.

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:  I will graciously accept his apology for breaking the figurine, and let him know, again, that this sort of accident is the reason we don't play soccer in the house.
"Mom always said, don't play ball in the house!" Sorry couldn't help myself.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
That she did, JB!!  Razz 

I fully agree with what Doc said regarding Ed's spanking. He lied knowing what would happen. Said lie has been bought and paid for. Ben is certainly not off the hook as, in his own way, he lied by allowing his brother to take the fall. He will now get an age appropriate strapping to cover the original offense and the lie.

After everyone has had a chance to recover, we need to have a talk about honesty, honor, and brothers. Ben needs to own his behavior and Ed can't play the hero.

Stone Man

Marshall
I don't want guilt to pile up on Ben. He broke the item and will be spanked for it. Then we can talk about his running away, which solved nothing. Edward will then be invited to join us and talk about his taking the blame for his little brother.

ivor

Marshall
I'm really torn between the 'spank' and 'don't spank' camps on this one.

If Ben really convinces me that he needs to be spanked to deal with his double feelings of guilt then I'll suggest to him that it would be appropriate for Edward to do it. I doubt Edward will lay it on that hard and I might evened to twist his arm a but to get him to do it but I think it might solve the problem.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I think Benjamin is going to get about the same whipping Edward got - we can save the talk until after. I hope he now understands that it's best to face your problems, and how running off can make problems for everyone. I hope he also understands that when I tell him not to do something, there's usually a reason, so maybe he'll consider obeying me or asking why, instead of just ignoring me.

Something is also going to happen to Edward, but I'm not sure what. I'm torn between respecting his attempt to protect his brother, and being upset with him for lying to me, and not believing I have his brother's best interest at heart (if not at bottom).

I think I'll lecture Edward while Benjamin is crying himself out. Then I'm going to require Edward to apologize to his little brother for disrespecting him, by not allowing him to handle his own affairs and thinking he's too immature to accept his own discipline. Maybe that will get the point across to both of them?

Or maybe I'll just promise Edward that next time I think his story's fishy, I won't be moderate about the application.

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm tempted to give Edward a second spanking for having lied to me, then let him relay his first spanking onto Benjamin.

However, I think I need to talk to the pair of them and then sleep on it before, probably, letting the matter rest.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Edward pleads with you to get it over with, and so you take him up to his room and give him fifteen moderate licks with your belt. He quickly composes himself, and by the time dinner is ready, is reasonably cheerful.

Maybe Edward likes being spanked and all... perhaps you should have a quiet word with him about it and tell him you'll gladly satisfy his fetish whenever he desires  Twisted Evil 

I think that, in this case, I'd be so happy to see that the brothers love one another enough to stick up for each other that I will probably confine myself to an "I told you so" to the younger boy. I've seen too many siblings who hate each other (my sisters, my sister's kids) so I'll take what I can get and all...

Stevie.

Padraig

Trailboss
I think it's time for a family meeting.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum