a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD "The (un)Dress Rehearsal" A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
The (un)Dress Rehearsal
A Memory Man Production

You have a thirteen year old son Dirk who is still subject to spanking, although for serious transgressions you have now substituted your strap.  Your brother, who lives some distance away is celebrating his tenth wedding anniversary with a second honeymoon and you are looking after his son Bert (9) for the duration of the Easter Break from school.  You have,as in the past, been told to treat Bert, whom you know is no stranger to a very sore bottom, as one of your own.

Bert - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dirk - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The cousins enjoy each other's company and get on extremely well together in spite of their age difference and today you have allowed them to stay home with Dirk in charge while you and your spouse go out on a shopping trip.  On your return you are letting yourselves into the house quietly when you hear strange but not unfamiliar sounds coming from upstairs.  You make your way quietly up, Dirk's door is open and he is sitting on his bed facing away from you lightly strapping a completely naked Bert who is gasping and squirming around across his lap, his bottom already bright red.

You cough and they jump up like startled rabbits. "Daad! ..... Dad" Dirk stammers as you stand waiting for an explanation.  "B'Bert s..saw the strap on the back of my door a ..and he wondered how worse is it getting it with the strap - like - 'cos - like - his dad's threatened to strap him once he's ten.  S'so I let him get it down and feel it and ....and said if he wanted he could try a little hiding just like how I get it with it and - and he said OK then."  

As you turn to give Bert a questioning look a few tears are escaping from the corners of his eyes as he blushes deeply before vigorously nodding his affirmation.  You also observe that his little rod is fully erect. (Dirk's isn't visible)

For the record.  Although you spank and strap Dirk bare you have never required him to strip completely naked.  You also know that although your brother is overbearingly strict with Bert and spanks for even trivial misdemeanours he is so straight laced and prudish that when he decides that Bert's offence is too serious for an over the trousers spanking he leaves Bert's underwear in place and bares his little cheeks with a wedgie.

Hmmm!!  Knowing the boys you are quite satisfied you don't have a case of bullying on your hands, but having picked up on that phrase "...try a little hiding just like how I get it with it"  you also know that you've not been told the whole truth?  

How will you deal with the situation?  ...... Has the strap got more work to do before it goes back on its hook?

John Boy

Sherrif
I think I need to keep pushing for information. Why is he fully naked? Why is so curious about a real strapping... Could he have done something wrong and hoped older cousin would take care of it instead of us?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
Its time to divide and conquer. I'll get his underpants back onto Bert and get him downstairs with his Aunt while I remain with Dirk and search for more truth. I'm in hopes that with good non-leading questions and getting Dirk relaxed that the facts will come forth.

I have no idea where this will lead, but several thoughts on where it could lead. I don't want to jump towards any direction.

I re-thought this one for some time. Lots depends in what decade this occurred as to how it would be accepted or not.

I would still get Bert covered before making it clear that the experiment has ended. I will then tell them that if there is any spanking to be done that I will be the spanker and they will be the spankees; and that Dirk will be the only one feeling the strap if need be.

Dirk and I will talk alone, where he will be told that he does not have clearance to bare and spank his younger cousin, even in play and at Bert's request, and that as the older I expect him to just say no to further requests of this sort.

Having edited this after Icono's post... I wish it was that easy, Icono, but I'm worried about how this could play out in today's society. If both were MY boys it would have a very different slant for me, and presuming that Bert's dad and I hadn't done the same thing with each other when we were kids.  What a Face 

Last edited by Stone Man on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Time to let boys be boys, so I close the door and leave!

Iconoclast

ivor

Marshall
The age difference and the fact that Bert is only 9 plus him being naked are concerns. Had the age difference been just a couple and Bert been into puberty, I wouldn't be too worried.

I need to be certain Bert wasn't forced into being naked and strapped but did indeed want to perhaps prove himself to his older cousin. As long as it is I can't see him telling his father what occurred so it can be presumed the details will stay between us.

I will though need to have a conversation with Dirk to make to clear this was a one day only performance, at least for a couple of years.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
Ivor summed it up to me.
If there is any hint that Bert might have been coerced or even forced into it than he might get to see and hear what a real strapping is like.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I too agree with ivor's (and Kai's) take on the situation.  Very Happy 

squarecutter

Sherrif
I will take Bert to one side and check that he was not forced into the situation I just found him in either physically or because of some other hold Dirk had over him. Was I likely to find evidence of some misdeed being covered up. If clear on that I will give both boys age appropriate talks on why what happened was not appropriate and make sure they realise that only I will be wielding that strap, (Even in "fun" it induced tears in Bert). I hope it satisfied his curiosity. Encouragingly it doesn't appear Dirk was getting off on it but he will know it has to be a first and last time.

Berts Dad won't get to hear about it from me.

Jack

Admin
While there's a temptation to let Bert see how I really use the strap, I don't see any real reason I should punish.  I am going to separate the boys, and have a talk with Dirk.  The age difference between the two boys is too much for this kind of play, and I need to make him understand that before it goes any further.  I don't think any other action is required.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Ivor.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
This time Ivor has saved me a lot of typing.

Jack

Admin
Kat wrote:I agree with Ivor.

1strappedboy wrote:This time Ivor has saved me a lot of typing.

The only thing with which I disagree with Ivor is where he said 'at least for a couple of years.' I don't know about the UK, but in Texas, sexual contact is illegal for anyone under 18, when the difference is more than three years. While it could be argued that this isn't sexual contact, between the nudity and erection, I wouldn't want to risk it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum