Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

27 April 2014: Sunday's Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Jack

Admin
It's been a hard week for your 12-year old son, Tommy.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Monday, Tommy wasn't allowed to go to his friends' house, because he'd broken curfew last Sunday.

Tuesday, Tom was paddled at school for running in the halls... again.

Wednesday, he wasn't allowed to go to recess, because he forgot the discipline note you'd signed for him.

Thursday, you spanked Tommy because he hadn't been doing his chores, but he had been covering some stuff up and fibbing about it.

Friday, Tom was supposed to spend the night with his best friend, but Zack had to leave school early with stomach bug and wasn't in shape for company.

Yesterday, Tommy was stuck inside, because it rained all day.

Tommy's been acting kind of down all day, but he did do all his chores (without being told, and doing a very good job of them) and a little extra. When you checked everything and realized what a good job he'd done, you went to talk to him - maybe to take him for a trip to the bookstore or something. When you get to his room, though, he's not there.

You start to go, when you hear a small noise. Looking on the far side of his bed, you see

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you do now?

2 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:42 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
let Sleep ing dogs and kids lie and talk to him when he gets up. Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:51 pm

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Easy - I put my appreciation on hold until he wakes up.

(.............although when he wakes and reappears I suppose I could just round off his week by summarily spanking him for taking off without letting me know he was going out.) Twisted Evil Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

4 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
What do you do now? -

I take a priceless picture and put on hold all the nice things I want to tell him.

That was ONE TOUGH WEEK. I'm glad we both survived it and it has ended so nicely. Very Happy 

5 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:24 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Yeah, this has been a pretty crappy week for the little guy! I will take a pic of this because it is one of those "priceless moments" but I'll let him snooze for the moment. When he's up and about perhaps he and I will head over to the local ice cream shop for a cone or a shake and spend some quality time together.

6 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Stoney. Nothing like a dog to listen non-judgmentally.

7 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:02 am

ivor

Marshall
Take the pic, let the sleep and then when they wake up we can all go for a walk before we end up for ice cream at Danny's Diner.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 am

kalico

Sherrif
Aw to cute.....I'm with Dimitri on this!

Hugs kal

9 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:35 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Count me in with Stoney.

Kat

10 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 am

Stone Man

Marshall
AFinch wrote: Nothing like a dog to listen non-judgmentally.

Ain't that the truth... I'm grinning ear to ear. Eons ago we domesticated dogs and now, if we will allow, they domesticate us.

11 Re: 27 April 2014: Sunday's Child on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Think I'm going to invite his best friend for dinner and surprise him a little later when he's had a rest. I will make sure he's comfortableas I don't wish a stiff shoulder or twisted back on him as well. Some of the woes of the last week seem self inflicted so we might have a small chat about how we might avoid so much trouble in future

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum