a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 5/13/14 "It's Not Fair" A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
It's Not Fair

A Memory Man Production

Your 10yo son Brad is a sporty outdoor kid.  He's basically a good kid and you've never felt the need to spank him.  His transgressions have led to punishments progressing from the naughty step, through room arrest to full blown grounding for up to a week; a punishment he hates with such intensity that his morose resentfulness casts a cloud over your whole household whenever one is in progress.

Brad-10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His best friend Tom lives next door in the other half of your semi-detached house, and the boys are so close they could be blood brothers.  It is Friday night and Brad went out saying he was going to Tom's house, but it is now past his bed time and when you went to collect him his father opened the door and said he thought Tom was at yours.  His wife was out and he had younger kids in bed so you started to search; you had a good idea where they'd be and sure enough you found them kicking a ball around with some older kids in the park, having lost all sense of time.

Tom's dad was watching out for your return and met you.  He greeted his son with a single word "Upstairs" accompanied by a stinging smack on his backside.  You sent Brad in to get ready for bed announcing he was grounded for the weekend.

You had a word with his mother then went up to check on him.  You found him sitting morosely on his bed listening to the sound coming in through his open window.  The sound  of Tom's crying and his Dad's angry voice accompanied by the clear sound of a hand repeatedly smiting bare skin.

"Sounds like Tom's getting a hiding" you comment

"Yes"  Brad says turning to you and bursting into tears.  "It's not fair.  He'll be playing out again tomorrow and I'll be imprisoned in this stinking rotten house all weekend"

"Whoa" you interrupt "Are you telling me you'd rather have a hiding"

"Yes"  he responded with attitude.

"Well I've been spanked across Granddads knees plenty of times, and I got it with the strap when I was older.  Do you realise just how much a bare bottom hiding hurts?"

"Tom says its really horrible but its all over when you've stopped crying, even if you are sore for a bit longer.  He showed me his bum once after he'd had the strap.  I only have to do one thing wrong and my punishment can last a whole week.  You never give me the chance to get it over with quickly.  It's not fair."

Then he stood up, and, giving you a defiant look started unfastening his belt buckle.

Will you oblige him?

If so will to try to match the strength and length of what you heard through the window?

Will it be just a 'one off'

AFinch

Sherrif
The scenario doesn't say why I don't spank.

Unless there's some compelling reason, I'm going to oblige Brad, and he'll then be "free" the rest of the weekend, unless he gets into trouble again. It needn't be a one-off, depending on whether or not it's actually effective.

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy  YES! I think I am going to spank but not with anything other my hand...it is his first time so it wont match whats going on next door but my hand will count.....I think I need to re examine the whole grounding thing and see how his first spanking goes.

hugs kal

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm sorely tempted but will need to have a word with his mother first since this involves a completely new (for him and us) structure of discipline. If we go along with his request, he needs to know that in future he can expect similar punishments but that grounding is not off the menu, depending upon the misdemeanour.

If agreed between us, his first session will not be as severe as his friend's since it's likely that he will break down in tears much more quickly being unused to the pain. Hand only but possibly finished off with a couple with the belt so he knows what to expect in future.

Jack

Admin
Sorry, I'd like to answer this scenario, but I keep getting stuck at the second sentence.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Uh, actually I think it's the 2nd half of the first sentence; that part of 'casting a cloud on the whole house'.  That's why we generally don't ground the boys; it does seem to punish more than the intended one.  I'll withhold a privilege for something minor, but to ALL of us adults and kids alike, we agree that a spanking is the way to go.  It's over and done and our lives move on.

In this instance I think my hand is sufficient for the job as Brad really doesn't know what he's in for.  He will know in no uncertain terms that, while it IS over and done quickly, it isn't an easy out nor is it something to approach lightly-just like my boys.

Stone Man

Marshall
Unless there is/was some compelling reason to not ever spank Brad, I'll tell Brad to cool his jets, consult with his mother just to make sure and return to Brad's room prepared to warm him up big time.

I see little reason to use anything but my hand on his bare backside. An implement may be needed in the future, but for Brad's first time and as he is a ten year old I think my hand can make him feel sufficiently punished.

ivor

Marshall
I can understand his reasoning as his punishments which I guess in the past have probably on occasions been for the same offence, meant he has been unable to be with his best friend for long periods. He has also got to have some idea of what he is volunteering for having seen Tom's post leathering rear and heard the noises from next door I'd suspect on more than one occasion.

I'll agree to spank him, but it'll be hand only tonight.

As for where we go from here, I'm not certain. Reckon he'll be spanked I future if he and Tom get into trouble together, but if it is something he does on his own I'm not so sure.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Jack wrote:Sorry, I'd like to answer this scenario, but I keep getting stuck at the second sentence.

To clarify;  Brad has been disciplined non corporally since being a toddler.  You have no strong views about spanking beyond seeing it as a step-up in the severity scale.  Your sanctions have worked well to date; Brad has grown up to be a fine uninhibited youngster and you have seen no reason to change what wasn't broken.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

John Boy

Sherrif
Be careful what you wish for. I shall oblige and make the "hiding" based off of what I think he deserves... Enough to send him to bed with a stinging sore rear but since it is his first, I won't go as heavy as his friends hiding.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

squarecutter

Sherrif
The worry is if grounding for a week is more severe than any spanking I am prepared to give. I think I will go with Brads wishes and give him a hand spanking that will sting greatly and guage future disciplinary actions on how he reacts to that, not just the crying and kicking etc, but on how he behaves and his demeanour towards us. I ndoubt it will be as hard as his friends but he shouldn't be able to blow it off either. Then I will know which is best for Brad. I think I might also, initially, spank him in a part of the house where his friend is less likely to hear. I don't want a row about who gets it worse.

Padraig

Trailboss
If it wasn't a repeated offense I'd consider a two days grounding a bit over the top. Anyway, since his friend got it obviously I can't let him off easily. If my wife doesn't object, I will grant his request, and it will be quite a wakeup call for him (and me, probably), though it wouldn't be anything but hand to skin.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier.

Kat

Jack

Admin
MemoryMan wrote:
Jack wrote:Sorry, I'd like to answer this scenario, but I keep getting stuck at the second sentence.

To clarify;  Brad has been disciplined non corporally since being a toddler.  You have no strong views about spanking beyond seeing it as a step-up in the severity scale.  Your sanctions have worked well to date; Brad has grown up to be a fine uninhibited youngster and you have seen no reason to change what wasn't broken.

My statement was tongue in cheek, MM. The simple truth is that I would never have done anything in this scenario, so it's hard for me to come up with any kind of realistic answer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum