You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 05-17-14 Benny's Bad Day - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
BENNY'S BAD DAY
A DMK Production

Benny is your thirteen year old son.

Benny had a really rough morning.  He woke up late and admitted he was extra tired because he was up way past his bed time playing with his DS.  He refused to do his morning chore. Benny complained about breakfast and refused to eat calling it "trash."  Benny was snarky and rude to everyone. The final straw was he cursed at your spouse for not having his favorite outfit cleaned. You and Benny agreed he had crossed the line and earned a spanking.  You did not want to send Benny to school after being freshly spanked and felt having to wait would be more fair than a spanking before school.  You told Benny to expect his spanking as soon as he got home from school.

You go to pick Benny up from school and see him waiting for you looking like this:

BENNY - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You assume Benny is just in a down mood because he has a spanking coming but he fills you in on his day:

His "girlfriend" broke up with him.

He failed a math test that he had studied hard for. (He did, you even helped.)

He tripped over his shoe laces in the cafeteria and fell and dropped his lunch tray in front of everyone. (He wasn't physically hurt.)

In PE class Benny was not able to do the rope climb and several of the other boys laughed at him.

He was late to a class because he had trouble with the combination on his locker and now has to write lines for being tardy.

One of his classmates was having a birthday and  brought in cupcakes to first period class to celebrate but did not bring enough and Benny did not get a cupcake.

What do you do about Benny's promised spanking?

John Boy

Sherrif
I'm thinking this is a hugging situation and maybe he turns over the electronics at bed time.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
Sounds like Benny should be named Alexander and think seriously about moving to Australia.

That said, I'm going to be merciful in this case. I'll point out that many of his "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day" items are a direct or indirect consequence of lack of sleep.

No spanking this time. I think he's suffered enough. He can apologize to his mother again, and be made aware that if he's caught playing DS after hours on a school night, said DS will be sleeping in MY room for a while.

AFinch

Sherrif
PS I, too, think this calls for hugs, not spanks.

At least here in the People's Republic of California, cupcakes or other treats for birthdays are now verboten, lest someone have a food allergy or feel left out. And even if the "olden days", that was an activity that stopped before middle school.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
What a crappy day, the poor fella.  We'll talk about these things on the way home and maybe between the two of us (I'm hoping he'll make the correlation) about how external forces combine to make us feel bad and he'll see how bad cursing his mom made HER feel.

By the time we're home (if this is MY boy) he will want that spanking to purge his conscience.  Of course by that point I'm willing to let him off (this time only) as the core lesson has been learned.  

If I don't see this in him, then yes the spanking is still on the table as you just don't cuss mom!

Stone Man

Marshall
My Benny needs serious hugging. However I WILL be waiting until we are out of sight of his schoolmates. I think this is a good time for a commiserating walk through a local park allowing for discussion of his very bad day. I have no doubt I can lead him to the conclusion that his lack of sleep could account for many of his problems today.

If I get the right responses, including his planned apology to his Mom/Dad I think we can tank his spanking and settle on a few stingoors whilst hugging him to reinforce his place in this world.

Padraig

Trailboss
Sh.. happens. I think a hug, a talk, an apology and an early bedtime should be the right approach.

ivor

Marshall
I'll go along with the consensus

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I'm not 100% positive I would have spanked for that in the first place... depending on the curse, he might have gotten to rinse with Palmolive. At 13, Ben is old enough to wait for a spanking, but the idea of having to go the entire day, knowing he had one coming just seems cruel and guaranteed to ruin his day.

Looking at the scenario, I think the spanking I promised will be put in abeyance, as long as he makes a convincing apology for his behavior this morning. Instead, Ben will be turning his DS in 30 minutes before bedtime, and he'll be taught to do his own laundry.

With that settled, let's stop and get cupcakes.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll spank him as promised and confiscate his DS before bedtime.

Twisted Evil After all who am I to spoil his memory of surving a CLASSIC BAD DAY Twisted Evil

Last edited by MemoryMan on Sat May 17, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
Its a crappy day all right but he did seem to bring some of it on himself. I think we'll let the spanking go but his schedule this evening will be under parental control. I hope first it will involve apologising to his Mum. He will do outstanding chores and homework, have dimmer followed by a hot bath and take an early night after we have talked about how he could have done things differently. There will be no distracting electronics

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
It's not as bad as he thinks...

The icing of the cupcakes he missed out on was made using unpasturised milk contaminated with Escherichia coli O104:H4 and all of the youngsters who ate one are in hospital attached to a drip and all...

So Benny was actually a very lucky little boy...

Stevie.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with everyone else that this is not a time for spanking. On the other hand, a spanking can be a great mood elevator Laughing

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
Jack wrote:I'm not 100% positive I would have spanked for that in the first place... depending on the curse, he might have gotten to rinse with Palmolive.  At 13, Ben is old enough to wait for a spanking, but the idea of having to go the entire day, knowing he had one coming just seems cruel and guaranteed to ruin his day.

Looking at the scenario, I think the spanking I promised will be put in abeyance, as long as he makes a convincing apology for his behavior this morning.  Instead, Ben will be turning his DS in 30 minutes before bedtime, and he'll be taught to do his own laundry.

With that settled, let's stop and get cupcakes.

Yep!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum