a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 5/27/14 "Fresh Veggies!" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
FRESH VEGGIES!
A DMK Production
Victor is your nine year old son and you find that spanking works well with Victor.  Victor has a problem and you have talked with Victor several times about the problem.

Your friendly and elderly neighbor, Mr. Vaughn, has a nice vegetable garden.  Victor has fallen in love with fresh picked veggies and is fascinated by the vegetable plants.  Victor goes into Mr. Vaughn's garden and helps himself to the fresh veggies he finds there and he also likes to "look at" the plants. Mr. Vaughn has said that Victor is welcome to eat anything growing there and is more than willing to share his harvest with your family.  Mr. Vaughn has said that Victor is also welcome to join him any time he is out tending the garden. Mr. Vaughn's only request is that he be present any time Victor is in the garden.  He says that is for the welfare of the plants as well as Victor's safety and you agree.  Despite requests to the contrary, Mr. Vaughn has found Victor in his garden eating veggies and looking at plants unattended on at least three prior occasions.  Each time you reminded Victor of the rules and told him to leave the garden alone unless Mr. Vaughn was there.

Today you are out in your yard and you look over at Mr. Vaughn's garden and see your son helping himself to some fresh onions.  Mr. Vaughn is no where in sight.

Victor - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you do?

AFinch

Sherrif
First, I stare in disbelief that a 9 year old will eat fresh veggies, especially raw onions.

Next, I remind Victor that, although he has been given permission to "help" with the garden, and to share the harvest, the rule is that is only allowed when there is a grownup present, specifically Mr. McGregor (um, Vaughn), and Mr. Vaughn is nowhere to be seen.

Unless I receive independent confirmation that Mr. Vaughn was, in fact, there, and has just stepped into the house, Victor will be swatted all the way back to the house, and banned from the garden for 48 hours. We will discuss, again, the reasons why grownups need to be present for his gardening activities.

Jack

Admin
I'm glad of his interests, but he's been repeatedly told, and now he's going to get over my knee reinforcement.

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I'm glad of his interests, but he's been repeatedly told, and now he's going to get over my knee reinforcement.  
Ditto.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I share Doc's amazement at my young 'un's liking of something that sharp tasting, but having been told 3 times now he's getting a 'strike'!  Twisted Evil 

Seriously, that's flat out disobedience and even at 9, he's old enough to know better!

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Afinch wrote:First, I stare in disbelief that a 9 year old will eat fresh veggies, especially raw onions.

Stevie always liked vegetables as a child and was not very keen on meat...

This is still the case... meals at my sister's home tend to large hunks of charred cow which I really have to force myself to eat and all...

Stevie...

Stone Man

Marshall
"Victor has a problem and I have talked with Victor several times about the problem."
"Despite requests to the contrary, Mr. Vaughn has found Victor in his garden eating veggies and looking at plants unattended on at least three prior occasions.  Each time you reminded Victor of the rules and told him to leave the garden alone unless Mr. Vaughn was there."

Enough with the warnings and reminders! Unless I can get quick confirmation that Mr. Vaughn is supervising Victor, I will be taking Vic home with me and giving him one of those spankings that works so well for him.

ivor

Marshall
He's bean told often enough before.......... Smile 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

kalico

Sherrif
Im in agreement that he has had his last warning and now we will move forward to spanking his naughty little bottom.....then I think it's time to get started on his own little garden......

Hannah has been eating salads and veggies from the age of two...I believe if you introduce them early they are more welcomed.....we always have a salad with diner.

affraid ...I am beginning to feel the same about meat as you are stevie....krystin (my oldest) made me watch food Inc.
after seeing that movie really turn me off food in general...

hugs kal

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I join in the general agreement that a spanking is in order.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Does Victor enjoy magic mushrooms?!

I agree with most of you. Unless I find Mr Vau=ghan is around I am duty bound to make good on the warnings Victor has had.  He cannot take advantage of this kindly mans good nature. A firm hand spanking is in order. Then I think Kal , you have a wonderful idea. The sense of pride Victor will gain from growing and eating his own or if the veggies end up on the family dinner table.

I like veggies but With meat preferably

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum