a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 05-30-2014 What About Holly Jo? An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
What About Holly Jo?
An Ivor Production

You come home from work a couple of hours early one afternoon. It had been a quiet day and you thought it would be good to spend some time relaxing. You get indoors, look out through the window into the back garden (yard is that to you?) and see:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

your 15 year old son Lee and Holly-Jo, the girl of the same age who lives next door. The two have been friends for some time.

But, beer and cigarettes!

You tell Lee to go inside and to his room and that you will deal with him shortly. He knows this means he is going to get his butt whipped. Then you tell Holly-Jo to go home and that you will be round later on to tell her father what you found them doing.

Lee is still there and hears what you say. He pleads with you not to tell her father. You ask why you shouldn't. He says it was his beer and cigarettes. You say that doesn't change things. The pair exchange glances, she nods and he says:

"If you tell her parents she'll get the hairbrush from her Mom. That's wicked. Can't you give me a double whipping instead."

What are you going to do?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm telling on Holly Jo

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I am not the enforcer for Holly Jo's parents, so I will not tell!

But I will start using drug test kits on my son for nicotine and other drugs.

Iconoclast

AFinch

Sherrif
I can't imagine Holly Jo's mom's hairbrush is any more "wicked" than what I have in mind for Lee. And admirable as his Tom Sawyer chivalry sounds, I'm not "double whipping" anyone, nor would it be in Holly Jo's interest.

If I'm concerned that Holly Jo's mother (parents) are abusive, my answer would be different, but the scenario doesn't indicate anything of the sort. Do the crime, pay the fine...like Skater, I'm telling. The feminist movement claims that woman demand "equality".

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:I can't imagine Holly Jo's mom's hairbrush is any more "wicked" than what I have in mind for Lee.  And admirable as his Tom Sawyer chivalry sounds, I'm not "double whipping" anyone, nor would it be in Holly Jo's interest.

If I'm concerned that Holly Jo's mother (parents) are abusive, my answer would be different, but the scenario doesn't indicate anything of the sort.  Do the crime, pay the fine...like Skater, I'm telling.  The feminist movement claims that woman demand "equality".  
DITTO

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Doc's Rx works for me!

Stone Man

Marshall
I like Skater's for brevity and Kier's for a complete explanation.

Eldo

Cowboy
She's a girl? You sure? ;-) With the photo, I'm not sure...

But, yeah, i'd tell her parents too. Sorry, but punishment isn't a male only domain kiddo, and the whole concept of paying for another's crime isn't part of our justice system. She can take her spanking and you can take yours.

On a more personal note, i'd hope that the hairbrush is applied very liberally for this, as I don't believe for a moment that she was an innocent victim in all of this. Perhaps her mother may want to consider upgrading to a sturdy leather strap for something of this nature..?

Last edited by Eldo on Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

squarecutter

Sherrif
If you forced Holly Jo to smoke your cigarettes and drink your beer your not the young man I brought you up to be and trying take her punishment tells me thats not the case.  There are no innocent parties here so Holly Jo will have to contend with her Mom and her hairbrush

Jack

Admin
This wouldn't happen with me - by 15, at least most of my kids have had a taste of the hairbrush, and they know they'd be in for the switch in this case. Because of that, I can't see why they think I'd be worried about her getting a brushing that she has obviously earned.

Assuming I use something else in this scenario...

"You're already getting double - one for beer and one for smokes. Holly should have thought about what she'd get before you two pulled this."

Jack

Admin
Iconoclast wrote:I am not the enforcer for Holly Jo's parents, so I will not tell!

Iconoclast

What if it turns out she's the one supplying your boy with beer and cigarettes?

ivor

Marshall
Eldo wrote:She's a girl? You sure? ;-)  With the photo, I'm not sure...

A BOTD of mine was posted a little while back in which the photo proved to be a girl rather than a boy, so perhaps I've swung the other way this time....... Smile 

However, I still think 'she' is indeed a she.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
The hairbrush is a wicked implement, but I still have to agree with Skateski, Kier & company. If Holly Jo feels her mother is abusive, then that's a matter for investigation; but I won't be making that report unless I hear a lot more disturbing details than just the fact that her mother spanks with a brush. (In my opinion, hairbrushes are several degrees worse than belts.)

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
Sorry, Holly - I'm telling your mum.

Before punishing Lee I do want to check whether he was smoking as well. The picture doesn't tell, though I suspect from the position of Lee's other arm that it is supporting his body and is unlikely to be holding a cigarette as well. If he hasn't been smoking and the cigarettes are Holly's, he'll escape with about 60% of the punishment he would get if he was doing both - even though it would be the smoking that would worry me more.

ivor

Marshall
I agree with Pi that there is no proof in the picture that Lee is currently smoking.

The fact that the cigarette packet is between them on the rug and with the open flap pointing towards him would though seem to indicate that he has.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Eldo

Cowboy
ivor wrote:
Eldo wrote:She's a girl? You sure? ;-)  With the photo, I'm not sure...

A BOTD of mine was posted a little while back in which the photo proved to be a girl rather than a boy, so perhaps I've swung the other way this time....... Smile 

However, I still think 'she' is indeed a she.

Well looking as she does, I'd be extremely happy to offer her the 'take a spanking with my boy rather than have me call your mother' option. I'm sure I have a hairbrush somewhere... Oh what am I saying, I'm sure my lad knows that I do!
If she takes that option, we can write it off as a bonding experience between the two friends....
am I a bad person?

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Jack wrote:
Iconoclast wrote:I am not the enforcer for Holly Jo's parents, so I will not tell!

Iconoclast

What if it turns out she's the one supplying your boy with beer and cigarettes?

That's why I will start using chemical tests instead of deluding myself that I can reliably catch him again!

Iconoclast

kalico

Sherrif
Yup....wha skater and kier have said!
Do the crime do the time

Hugs kal

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I don't know how anyone can afford to buy cigarettes. I bought a present for my gardening man today. £6.33 for twenty. Never again!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum