Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 June 2014 - Getting Natural

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Jack

Admin
You're out camping with your two sons, 12-year old Kevin and 11-year old Mike.

It's been a pretty good weekend.  Most things have gone well, and you and the boys are all having a great time.  The only real trouble is that Mike has been being his normal self--- a bit forgetful about things.  You've had to remind him several times of the safety rules for camping, and you've been having to repeat yourself when it comes to his chores.  You're trying not to be too hard on him, because you don't get to do this kind of thing often, and you're glad he's having a good time.

So, you send him down to the fountain to get some water for you to cook with.  You get everything ready, and, ten minutes later, he's still not back.  You walk down to check, but don't have to go far before you find

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Dad, are these polliwogs?"

"Yes, Mike, they are.  Is that the water you were supposed to bring back ten minutes ago?"

Mike has the grace to blush as he stammers out a 'yes, sir.'

"Mike, I love you, and I'm glad you're enjoying this and interested in it, but that's no excuse for not doing simple chores.  If I had your paddle here, I'd bust your butt, and you're lucky none of us brought leather belts."

Then, from behind you, Kevin speaks up.

"How 'bout this, Dad?"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How about it, Dad? And are you going to 'thank' Kevin for his help?

2 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:09 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I think my hand but long shall surfice. This isn't switch worthy.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I don't see this as spankworthy, let alone worth a switching.

I'd at most hurry him back to camp with a propelling smack on his clothed bottom.

4 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:15 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy  DITTO KIER.....

hugs kal

5 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
"How 'bout I try it out on you first, Kev?!" Then I'll chase the two of them back to our camp delivering swats to both as we go.

I don't see where spanking Mike will do anything to decrease his day-dreaming/inattentiveness. I wish it was that easy.

6 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I will take the switch from Kevin and say: "Thanks Kevin but this needs to be tested so drop your shorts (and underpants if he is waring any) and bend over!" I will then give Kevin a good swat on his bare butt!

I will then say: "It works! but Mikes excuse is good so no I have no problem with him!"

Iconoclast

7 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

LLALVA

Trailboss
I like Kier's answer.

Hugs

Leti

8 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:32 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Stone Man wrote:"How 'bout I try it out on you first, Kev?!" Then I'll chase the two of them back to our camp delivering swats to both as we go.

I don't see where spanking Mike will do anything to decrease his day-dreaming/inattentiveness. I wish it was that easy.
Indeed if it was only that easy!!

I won't use a stick in any event so I'm kind of surprised at this; he should know better.

After I tell Kev to get rid of the stick, I think tickles and stingoors are the order of the day.  Now, let's get that water going!

Last edited by 1strappedboy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #%^* auto correct! Rifles indeed!)

9 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:56 am

ivor

Marshall
I'll ditto Kier. This is just forgetfulness as opposed to disobedience.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
That's a wicked gleam in Kevin's eyes.  I'll enter into the spirit, gratefully accept his offer and test it on him for starters.

Just switchoors tho' Laughing

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 am

Jack

Admin
I'm going to ditto Stoney's answer here, since it's exactly what I had in mind when I wrote this (albeit, they'll be cautious, teasing smacks, not real strokes).

12 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:10 am

Padraig

Trailboss
Stone Man wrote:"How 'bout I try it out on you first, Kev?!" Then I'll chase the two of them back to our camp delivering swats to both as we go.

Ditto.

13 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:10 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Kier and company.

Kat

14 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:33 am

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Damn... the title of this BOTD led me to expect, in the words of the immortal Monty Python:

...something completely different...

Very Happy Stevie...

15 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Jack

Admin
StevieWeeks wrote:Damn... the title of this BOTD led me to expect, in the words of the immortal Monty Python:

...something completely different...

Very Happy Stevie...

I'm surprised that you're the first one to say that, Stevie. I thought about it even when I used it - I just couldn't think of anything else that wouldn't give too much away.

16 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 am

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I had to look up ''polliwogs''. Apparently they are what we call tadpoles. I remember when, as boys, we would gather frogspawn in jam jars from the pond in the field behind our houses to watch for tadpoles to emerge. They never turned into frogs though. Or am I thinking of princes?  scratch 

Anyway, I'm going to whack them.

17 Re: 15 June 2014 - Getting Natural on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think chasing both boys back to camp with stingers is just the thing. I don;t think I need to comer down heavily

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum