Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-22-2014 Touchdown Tandrum - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
Touchdown Tantrum
A Kat Production

Your wife is in hospital recovering from emergency surgery after collapsing at work. She will be fine, and your son, 12-year-old Cory, seemed to handle the situation well to your relief. Tonight you let him stay up late to watch Monday Night Football, as you plan to keep him out of school tomorrow anyway. His team is not doing well, though. They are already down ten points when their opponents score another touchdown. Cory picks up a porcelain vase and throws it at the wall in frustration. The vase, which is not expensive, is smashed. The wall has a dent in it. Does Cory get a free pass because of the circumstances, or will you warm his backside?

Cory
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
Anyone wearing that jersey needs to be spanked.... so Corey's toast!


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Jack


Admin
I don't think a spanking is going to help.  I think he's worried about his mom, and this is just an excuse to act out.  I'm going to turn down the volume and, after we clean things up, we'll talk.

Though Skater might get spanked for comments like that.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

David M. Katz


Marshall
He obviously found that jersey in the pile of clothing for the donation bin by accident.  I will let him put on the proper jersey:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree with Jack, this is NOT about football but he is acting out over the stress of Mom being in the hospital. It is time to talk and reassure not spank.

We clean up the mess, turn off the game and we talk.


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

1strappedboy


Sherrif
Dave, put that rag away!!!  Razz  Everyone knows a Steelers jersey is the way to go!!

I agree, this is Cory venting. We will clean it up together and perhaps discuss better ways of dealing with our worries but this is without doubt the last time I'll permit this. Another outburst of this class will result in toasted buns.

John Boy


Sherrif
For once when I say "DA Bears!" I don't mean his butt Razz Razz Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch


Sherrif
I agree with Jack. And for whom does one now cheer in Skater's neck of the woods since MSNBC won't even say the name of your local team--like Voldemort, I guess.

Anyway, Cory's tantrum is clearly NOT about football.

David M. Katz


Marshall
AFinch wrote:  And for whom does one now cheer in Skater's neck of the woods since MSNBC won't even say the name of your local team--

The Ravens?


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

Padraig


Trailboss
I'm pretty sure, as soon as I get him onto my lap, he will do all the crying he needs without my assistance...

Stone Man


Marshall
Padraig wrote:I'm pretty sure, as soon as I get him onto my lap, he will do all the crying he needs without my assistance...

Couldn't state my feelings any better. I'll probably join him.

kalico


Sherrif
IM in agreement with Jack........

but he needs my home state jersey

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS.......2014 CHAMPS!




hugs kal

MemoryMan


Sherrif
At 12yo violent tantrums are beyond the pale in any circumstances and he's just given me the perfect opportunity to slip my belt through its loops and release my own pent up emotions on his bared rear end .

Luckily for him I'm more mature and controlled and if his next action is to burst into tears and turn to me he'll get all the comfort he needs.

Nevertheless there must be consequences.  In the circumstances though they will be relatively mild and only imposed after calming down and after discussion.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor


Marshall
"Cory, I'll give you a choice. You can either take a spanking or you don't get to watch the rest of the matches this season. What's it to be?"

"The way they're playing Dad, that's easy! Good thing I don't support a decent team....."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack


Admin
David M. Katz wrote:
AFinch wrote:  And for whom does one now cheer in Skater's neck of the woods since MSNBC won't even say the name of your local team--

The Ravens?

The Washington The Who Must Not Be Named.... Just doesn't have a ring to it.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

squarecutter


Sherrif
I think he's lost his late night. I will settle him down. He won'r want to see his team get a pasting. I take his moms situation into account but bed is the is the best place for an overwrought child

pushkin


Cowboy
MemoryMan wrote:At 12yo violent tantrums are beyond the pale in any circumstances and he's just given me the perfect opportunity to slip my belt through its loops and release my own pent up emotions on his bared rear end.

What pent up emotions, MM?  At your age you shouldn't have any.     On the other hand, if you just want an opportunity (excuse?) to go to work on a 'bared rear end' I can understand where you're coming from.   Cool  Laughing

MemoryMan


Sherrif
pushkin wrote:What pent up emotions, MM?  At your age you shouldn't have any.     On the other hand, if you just want an opportunity (excuse?) to go to work on a 'bared rear end' I can understand where you're coming from.   Cool  Laughing


Don't you believe it sunshine. There's life in the old dog yet. Laughing Very Happy Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

pushkin


Cowboy
MemoryMan wrote:
pushkin wrote:What pent up emotions, MM?  At your age you shouldn't have any.     On the other hand, if you just want an opportunity (excuse?) to go to work on a 'bared rear end' I can understand where you're coming from.   Cool  Laughing


Don't you believe it sunshine. There's life in the old dog yet. Laughing Very Happy Twisted Evil


Zimmer frames at dawn, then, with a year's supply of Viagra at stake.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum