View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
BAD FRUIT
A Leti Production

Matt - 8 and Nate - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Matt and Nate (8 and 9) are your nephews and are visiting with you this week.  You do have spanking permission if needed.

You have some fruit trees and they are helping you sort some of the fruit. When they finish they end with a basket of fruit that is not top quality and you tell them that you do not need that.  They say that they want to play with it and you let them.

A neighbor knocks at your door some hours after the boys were playing. They were throwing the fruits between them and hit her and she says that her clothes are ruined.

The boys apologize and said they didn't see her until it was too late.

What do you do?

AFinch

Sherrif
Her clothes are ruined? Surely there are dry cleaners or washing machines that can deal with fresh fruit. Not buying it.

The boys said they wanted to "play with it". I had to know what that entailed. I can't imagine I thought "playing with it", at 8 and 9, meant they were going to dramatically arrange it in bowls, and then photograph or paint it. I didn't say no.

The boys apologized. It was clearly an accident. I'll tell the neighbor I'll take care of the cleaning bills. If the clothes are, in fact, ruined (and that's corroborated by someone else), I'll pay for them.

For the boys, I'll tell them to use better judgment where they play as boys in the future. But that's all. No spanking. No scolding. No nothing.

John Boy

Sherrif
Sounds like they were just playing but I think they need some common sense as well. I shall make them pay to replace the clothes... Any objections will be dealt with by a sore bottom.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Kier on this one.

Kat

Jack

Admin
Okay, she says the boys were throwing the fruit between them and it hit her? Unless there's more to this story, I'm going to have to try not to laugh at her. I mean, were the boys doing it while on their bikes or something, because otherwise, she must have walked right between two boys like she was daring them to do it.

I'm not spanking the boys, I will suggest they need to pay a bit more attention, but considering their age, I'm going to be soft and polite about it.

I will apologize to the lady.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I agree with Kier above!

Iconoclast

LLALVA

Trailboss
I would tell the kiddies to apologize and to keep the game in the back yard, as for the neighbor I would tell her to send me the bill of the cleaners.

Smile

Leti

MemoryMan

Sherrif
"Some hours after?"

I am suspicious.  If they were throwing the fruit between them it is unlikely to be very squishy

I would want to first view the "ruined" clothes before I decided on any course of action.

I would also demand to organise any attempt to clean them.

The boys?   .... Accidents happen and as long as I believe it was accidental I'll tell them to be more careful in future.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm with Jack this time.

10 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:00 am

ivor

Marshall
The lady hasn't specifically said that the boys were throwing the fruit at her. Had that been the case then I would respond differently. As it is, I'm in agreement with everyone else.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

11 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:46 am

Kai

Deputy
I'm with Stone Man who is with Jack this time.

12 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Not sure how fruits like this could splatter in the way suggeste. I'm pleased the boys apologized and we will confine fruit throwing to the yard from now on. If the lady so wishes she can send me the cleaning bill. No punishment

13 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 am

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto kier

Hugs kal

14 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I find that hot water and a clean cloth gets food stains off my clothes; preferably getting a nice young waiter to oblige.  Cool 

15 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:Her clothes are ruined?  Surely there are dry cleaners or washing machines that can deal with fresh fruit.  Not buying it.

The boys said they wanted to "play with it".  I had to know what that entailed.  I can't imagine I thought "playing with it", at 8 and 9, meant they were going to dramatically arrange it in bowls, and then photograph or paint it.  I didn't say no.

The boys apologized.  It was clearly an accident.  I'll tell the neighbor I'll take care of the cleaning bills.  If the clothes are, in fact, ruined (and that's corroborated by someone else), I'll pay for them.

For the boys, I'll tell them to use better judgment where they play as boys in the future.  But that's all.  No spanking.  No scolding.  No nothing.

What HE said!!

16 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto

17 Re: BOTD 6/25/14 "Bad Fruit" A Leti Production on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Kittykat

Deputy
Ditto to everyone else.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: