a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-28-2014 - Six of a Kind - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Six of a Kind
An Ivor Production

You've got your brother's two sons staying with you right now. You've had to go to work today but have managed to cut out early and have come home intending to take the boys out for a game of Putt Putt. So as this is a surprise you parked the car round the back and crept into the house. There is a bit of noise coming from the front room which keeps your arrival unnoticed. You throw open the door intending to shout "Surprise" but you are the one who gets the surprise on seeing:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your oldest son Barry (17) is in the cap; the two fair haired boys are your nephews Ryan (15) and Adam (14) then there is 13 year old Danny in the hat, 15 year old Curtis in the armchair ad 10 year old Evan on his knees.

A game of strip poker has obviously been in progress for some time.

Btw - you do have spanking rights for your nephews

Jack

Admin
I'm glad I have spanking rights, because those two sure look spankable. As soon as they do something to earn one, I'll bet I give it to them good.

scratch 

BTW - what the heck is Adam wearing? Are those boxers!

PS - If Evan isn't my son, I'm having a talk with all the older boys about how insane the law is right now, and about the 3-year age limit we currently have.

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I'm glad I have spanking rights, because those two sure look spankable.  As soon as they do something to earn one, I'll bet I give it to them good.

scratch 

BTW - what the heck is Adam wearing?  Are those boxers!

PS - If Evan isn't my son, I'm having a talk with all the older boys about how insane the law is right now, and about the 3-year age limit we currently have.

Ditto the Jack miester

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

kalico

Sherrif
seems like the boy's are all enjoying themselves so it doesn't look like anyone was made to play against their will. I will just pop my head in and tell the boy's that I would like to spend some time with them and they can wrap it up and get dressed so we can get on with our day.

hugs kal

LLALVA

Trailboss
They look like boxers but they are made with some scarf material scratch

I guess that they would be surprised by my appearance, I would tell them that they need to get their clothes on before finishing the game.

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Jack. Definitely not a spanking offense, spankable as they all appear.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
This is definitely one of those occasions that I will have to fight to maintain a straight face!  Like Jack and the rest, no spanking but perhaps a chat with the older guys on the potential legal risks.  Though this appears to be consensual, one can never be too sure in today's litigious world sad though it is.

Last edited by 1strappedboy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : &%#@ auto-correct)

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with the others. This isn't a spanking issue.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Bit worried that Barry , nearly the oldest is about to find himself surrounded by a lot of nude young lads. Still I think it time to get them dressed and  outside for something healthier than strip poker

David M. Katz

Marshall
Seems to be a harmless consensual game. I may redirect them to another activity but no spankings.

Padraig

Trailboss
None of the seems to be coerced so no harm done. I will suggest my plans and let them decide whether they want to finish the game or not.

Stone Man

Marshall
If I can talk through my grin I'll inform the boys of my plans and see how quickly they can get dressed. I will talk to the older boys sometime later about the ramifications of the "law". But I personally see nothing wrong going on.

kalico wrote:seems like the boy's are all enjoying themselves so it doesn't look like anyone was made to play against their will. I will just  pop my head in and tell the boy's that I would like to spend some time with them and they can wrap it up and get dressed so we can get on with our day.

hugs kal

I agree with Kal, if one boy had been improperly dressed then I would have suspected something. I would let them carry on at least I know where they are and they're not causing any mischief.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum