Callum - 8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Billy  - 7

Gary - 8, Peter  - 6

Louis - 11

You have spanking permission for your nephews if it is needed.  All five boys are visiting with you. You take your nephews to an aquatic park. It has a river and some pools.

You find a nice place near the pool and lie down with a book.

Your nephews are playing there and you can listen to them, until you fall asleep.

When you wake up your nephews are missing.

You Panic and then start looking for them, they were told to stay close.

You find Callum beside some leaves, hiding from you.
Billy helped himself to some money in your wallet and is having an ice cream.
Gary and Peter are just about to get in the river, for the third time.
Lois is looking at the girls in bikini.

What do you do?

John Boy

Sherrif
first I'm going to slap myself for being so careless. Then I'm taking them home and giving them long lectures until they beg for the spankings they deserve.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
Apparently I've put no restrictions on the activities of the boys so: I have no problem with what Callum or Louis is doing (a long as Louis is being discreet). The river's at these places are slow moving and should not be a depth problem for Peter. And as Peter and Gary are buddied up and being careful I see nothing gained by spanking them so will instead talk to them about keeping me in the loop as to their river trips.

Billy should not be taking money from me. As he's about done, I'll give him notice that he's in for a spanking for taking money without permission and see if he's lost his appetite for ice cream for the time being.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Ditto to the Stone Man.

AFinch

Sherrif
I guess it depends a little on the swimming skills of the boys. Assuming they are all competent swimmers, if it's an "aquatic park", there's no place very far, and if I haven't placed any restrictions (and I don't see where I have from the scenario), I have no issue with anyone's water-related activities (or girl watching ones). Sorry, JB, but there are life guards at these places for a reason.

That only leaves Billy. Taking money from my wallet without asking is stealing. But if he'd asked, I'd have given it to him. It's a special day, and I'm not sure I want to ruin it over this issue. I will take Stoney's tack of scolding and threatening, though depending on his reaction, I will likely not follow through.

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto the stone man......

Hugs kal

ivor

Marshall
Fine supervisor I am!! Think I should count myself lucky only Billy has stolen from wallet and that someone else hasn't stolen it.

I think the next time I buy the gang ice creams Billy is going to have to stand and watch the others eat them.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Boys will be Boys

I was relaxed enough about the place to allow them to play without close supervision - and then nod off.

I found them quickly enough so they weren't far away ........... close by their definition of the term.

It's time I became a proper uncle and started playing with them.

After I've chewed Billy out for going into my wallet I'll buy the others (and myself) the biggest ice creams on the stall.

Then when we get home the others can gather round and observe Billy suffer the real consequences of stealing.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Padraig

Trailboss
All boys but Billy did nothing wrong. We came to the park for them to have fun and they did. Billy's stealing is a different matter, but I can't imagine him waiting for me to fall asleep and then digging into my wallet. No, I bet he came by several times, maybe even tried to wake me up, but after he failed he might have spotted my wallet and used ist. He should know better but he is just 7, after all. We will have a chat over this when we get home, for now a stinger on his backside will be enough. In the end, it's me who failed to watch the boys in my care.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier.

Kat

Iconoclast

Trailboss
ivor wrote:Fine supervisor I am!! Think I should count myself lucky only Billy has stolen from wallet and that someone else hasn't stolen it.

I think the next time I buy the gang ice creams Billy is going to have to stand and watch the others eat them.

I agree but Billy assumed I did not want to be awakened so he borrowed the ice cream money, a reasonable assumption. I should not have fallen asleep!

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Exactly what did I expect to happen?

The only one I think is in trouble is Billy, and that would depend on several things. In general, I don't see any excuse for him taking money out of my wallet, but I would certainly have bought him an ice cream, and he might have thought he was doing the old man a favor by not waking me (obviously I must need my sleep desperately if I fell asleep here).

I have a feeling Billy will be getting a sore bottom this evening, but he's the only one, and that's only a maybe. Now I'm putting the book away and getting up to play with the kids, like I should have done to start.

Jack

Admin
Iconoclast wrote:
ivor wrote:Fine supervisor I am!! Think I should count myself lucky only Billy has stolen from wallet and that someone else hasn't stolen it.

I agree but Billy assumed I did not want to be awakened so he borrowed the ice cream money, a reasonable assumption.  I should not have fallen asleep!

Iconoclast

OMG!!!

Is this the first time Icono and I have ever agreed?  jocolor

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote: Sorry, JB, but there are life guards at these places for a reason.

I'll take the bait. Remember Lifeguards are not babysitters and please supervise your children for everyones safety. I shall not rant anymore Razz unless someone else wants to poke the bear.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I find myself in Jack and Icono's camp with this one.  Though he technically 'took' the money, I can see this as pure 'boy-think'.  He knew I'd give him the money but saw I was asleep and was courteous enough to not want to wake me.  As to Louis, unless he was being obvious or obnoxious in his watching, there's no problem at all.

squarecutter

Sherrif
This is what you get for kipping on the job.

First up, isn't Louis a bit young to be ogling young ladies in bikinis, They do grow up fast these days. I'm not sure what rules are set about going swimming but this could be in the same bracket as Billy taking money for an ice cream  though potentially more dangerous if not supervised. I wasn't awake to ask. Billy will know i didn't approve of this theft and he will tget away wit this piece of "boy think" just this time

LLALVA

Trailboss
Suspect I just close my eyes for a couple of seconds!

After the Shocked of not seeing them around, I will be relieved after seen them all. I will round them up and we can go to swim together.

scratch would it be to evil to make an announcement on the sound
system for the boys to get their lost uncle?

Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum