Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Jack

Admin
Your son, Parker, recently turned 13.  Your neighbor next door and your neighbor across the street both also have 13-year old sons in the same grade as Parker, and the three of them are usually pretty close.

Normally during the summer, your family is outside in the mornings, taking advantage of the relative coolness to get in some physical activity.  You don't really require it, though, so when Parker and
Clint, Parker's friend from across the street, ask if they can play video games instead, you don't have a huge problem with it.  

Parker and Clint Playing Video Games
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A while later, Clint's 16-year old brother, Chuck comes up to you.  He asks if you knew Clint was grounded from video games when you told him he could play.  Neither boy had mentioned it to you, and you're unhappy about the fact.

Marching into Parker's bedroom, you end the game and separate the boys.  Parker's never been very good at lying, so he admits that he did know Clint was grounded.  Both boys claim to be responsible for the idea in the first place.

You have permission to treat Clint as your own.  What's happening to each boy?

2 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:08 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Parker's "crime" is the conspiracy to help deceive and help Clint get around being grounded. Clint's "crime" is obvious.

Both boys will get a moderate spanking and I will let Clint's parents know what happened as I think he owes an additional day added to his grounding.

3 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Just one of the reasons I do not use grounding is because I do NOT want to serve as a jailer! If other parents ask me to serve as their jailer I will tell them "I don't do that!"! Nor do I consider it my duty to inform them that their kid is breaking their grounding; it is their job to be their own jailer, not mine!

My son knows this of coarse, but he has no duty to inform me of Clint's grounding, so they can continue playing with no worry about any punishment by me!

Iconoclast

4 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Both boys are in for a spanking, Parker first. I'd like to give each boy a deluxe, but will settle for something less. Clint will have to call his parents, in my presence, to inform them of what he has done. I will also talk with them and tell them what actions I've taken. Then Parker will be sent outside, as will Clint if he is allowed by his parents to stay or is in my care for the day.

5 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:43 am

AFinch

Sherrif
If Parker knew Clint was grounded, this was, at best, a lie of omission, and at worst, outright deception. And for Clint, it's the same. It doesn't really matter whose idea it was. It was a really BAD idea.

Both boys are getting spanked. I agree with Katz RE: filling Clint's parents in, assuming I believe that will only result in an additional day (or days) of grounding from video games, and not another spanking.

6 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 am

ivor

Marshall
What happens to Clint depends on what his parents say when I call them to let them know he has been playing video games. I'll tell them Parker is getting spanked as soon as I've finished the call for helping him get round his ban and see if they want me to deal with Clint at the same time or end him home.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think Parkers crime is aiding and abetting whereas Clint has directly disobeyed his parents. Whether Parker persuaded Clint otr not it was for Clint to say no.I realize I have all the permission but I really think I should get Clint's parents view on this as they are the ones Clint has don an end run round. Left to me Parker gets a standard paddling for his part and Clint a deluxe one.

8 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:17 am

Jack

Admin
I left out a lot of background to make the scenario reasonable length; however, I'll add this bit of clarification, since some points have been mentioned repeatedly.

Clint's parents are single. His mom isn't against spanking, and you do have permission to use it, but she doesn't really spank anymore. She's at work right now, and it's possible to call her, but she prefers you really only do it in an emergency.

9 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Ivor. Unless Clint's mother asks me to deal with her son, she can handle his discipline.

Kat

10 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
Clint asked if he could play video games; I said yes. I failed to ask him whether he was in some way restricted from playing such games.

He's been devious, aided and abetteed by Parker, but he did get my permission. Should he have told me of his restriction - probably, but how realistic is it for me to expect (rather than hope for) total openness from a boy of that age?

I'm going to stop their game and learn from it to ask more questions next time! My discussion with them will leave them in little doubt that it will end in a spanking for both - BUT - I'll not follow through with the spanking they are now expecting/fearing. I will, however, inform them that they are now very much on probation and that if they are again economical with the truth they can expect a de luxe spanking.

I will tell Clint's mother so that she can, if she wishes, add a day to his restriction.

11 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 am

John Boy

Sherrif
As much as I hate to say it for Parker they are both getting a good spanking maybe? a deluxe for the deception.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

12 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Jack

Admin
One other thing I should probably have mentioned is that I do have some authority over Chuck and Clint while their mom is at work. It's not like I'm baby sitting them, but they can use me as an adult authority figure, if one is needed during the day (permission to go somewhere unusual or to settle disputes between them). Chuck also has some authority over his little brother.

And Chuck is the one who actually brought this to me.

It looks like everyone but Pi believed the kids had earned themselves some sore backsides, and Square hit things pretty much exactly with my thoughts. I wasn't too worried about whose idea it had been, because both of them should have known better. As it was, I made it very clear that what I was most upset about was the deception.

Both the boys were pretty unhappy, and Clint was especially miserable when he found out that, since he's had more transgressions, he was going last this time. Despite the fact that both boys are 13 now, neither of them is especially big for their age, so I went with the large spatula.

It did just fine.

I'm not even sure Clint noticed he got a deluxe session, because he was so upset from watching Parker's and waiting his turn.

I did tell Freddie. She didn't extend his restriction, since I mentioned that he had gotten a harder spanking than Parker, and she felt like that took care of it.

13 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
Jack wrote:One other thing I should probably have mentioned is that I do have some authority over Chuck and Clint while their mom is at work.  It's not like I'm baby sitting them, but they can use me as an adult authority figure, if one is needed during the day (permission to go somewhere unusual or to settle disputes between them).  Chuck also has some authority over his little brother.

It looks like everyone but Pi believed the kids had earned themselves some sore backsides, and Square hit things pretty much exactly with my thoughts.  I wasn't too worried about whose idea it had been, because both of them should have known better.  As it was, I made it very clear that what I was most upset about was the deception.  

Both the boys were pretty unhappy, and  Clint was especially miserable when he found out that, since he's had more transgressions, he was going last this time.  Despite the fact that both boys are 13 now, neither of them is especially big for their age, so  I went with the large spatula.

It did just fine.

I'm not even sure Clint noticed he got a deluxe session, because he was so upset from watching Parker's and waiting his turn.

I did tell Freddie.  She didn't extend his restriction, since I mentioned that he had gotten a harder spanking than Parker, and she felt like that took care of it.
One question Jack. Did Clint feel Chuck in some way ratted him out and was there any ill feeling over it

14 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Sounds like justice was done.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

15 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Jack

Admin
squarecutter wrote:
Jack wrote:One other thing I should probably have mentioned is that I do have some authority over Chuck and Clint while their mom is at work.  It's not like I'm baby sitting them, but they can use me as an adult authority figure, if one is needed during the day (permission to go somewhere unusual or to settle disputes between them).  Chuck also has some authority over his little brother.

It looks like everyone but Pi believed the kids had earned themselves some sore backsides, and Square hit things pretty much exactly with my thoughts.  I wasn't too worried about whose idea it had been, because both of them should have known better.  As it was, I made it very clear that what I was most upset about was the deception.  

Both the boys were pretty unhappy, and  Clint was especially miserable when he found out that, since he's had more transgressions, he was going last this time.  Despite the fact that both boys are 13 now, neither of them is especially big for their age, so  I went with the large spatula.

It did just fine.

I did tell Freddie.  She didn't extend his restriction, since I mentioned that he had gotten a harder spanking than Parker, and she felt like that took care of it.
One question Jack. Did Clint feel Chuck in some way ratted him out and was there any ill feeling over it

There was at least one huge fight not too long ago, about Chuck being involved with Clint's punishments. Somehow, it used to be okay, but now that they're 'both teens', Clint dislikes it. However, Clint does know that Chuck is his supervisor, and that's part of Clint being able to stay home most of the time, instead of here, or spending the summer at his Aunt and Uncle's. That doesn't mean there isn't still some resentment, but it doesn't seem to be a huge problem.

16 Re: 14 July 2014: Playing the Wrong Game on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm going to spank Chuck for being a grass.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum