a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 7/16/14 "More Than A Birthday Spanking?" A Leti Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
MORE THAN A BIRTHDAY SPANKING?
A Leti Production

Your son is the middle one in this picture. He is Alex, who just turned eleven.
Travis who is also eleven (on the right) and Fred who is ten (on the left) are his best friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There is a celebration at your home with friends and family to celebrate Alex's birthday. The kids are playing around the yard and the house. You even got him a Minion piñata.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Piñata is full with candies and small treats and is waiting to be hanged outside. You are going to use some cords and hang in from a tree branch.

You had an accident and spilled a drink on your clothes so you run to your room to change when you hear the kids loud voices. There is then a scream and crash almost at the same time.

You run out to the yard and find most of the guests surrounding the Minion piñata; it is on the ground spilling candies and toys. Up in the tree you find Alex and his best friend hanging from the branch.

You help them down from the tree and they explained that they wanted to help with the piñata but it was too heavy for them and it crashed down.

You told them several times during the day to leave the piñata handling to you.

They are shamefaced as you distribute the candies between the other kids.

Is there going to be more than a birthday spanking?

John Boy

Sherrif
I did tell them to leave it alone, but I'm not going to embarrass them in front of everybody. Assuming the three of them are staying after the others go home we shall have a talk and decide if there needs to be a consequence or what needs to happen.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
The candies were shared. The pinata was going to be broken anyway. No one was hurt. Beyond pointing out that they might have ended up in pieces instead of the minion, I'm not going to do anything.

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:The candies were shared.  The pinata was going to be broken anyway.  No one was hurt.  Beyond pointing out that they might have ended up in pieces instead of the minion, I'm not going to do anything.

I agree with this excellent solution.

Stone Man

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:
AFinch wrote:The candies were shared.  The pinata was going to be broken anyway.  No one was hurt.  Beyond pointing out that they might have ended up in pieces instead of the minion, I'm not going to do anything.

I agree with this excellent solution.

I shall continue the accolades. And Alex is still getting his birthday spanking!

squarecutter

Sherrif
Now you know why I said...  I think Kier is right. Guess if the guests are involved with the birthday spanking the swats may have a little more zip in them

ivor

Marshall
I agree with Kier.

Mind you, I'm surprised Fred didn't fall out of the tree as he seemed to spend a goodly part of the World Cup falling over in the penalty box. Laughing

That piñata does look rather like a Brazilian watching the semi final Smile 

Last edited by ivor on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Even if I have permission to spank the other boys, I don't think this is a time to use it.

What I should have done was let them help me hang the pinata. They must have wanted to, if I had reason to tell them no.

I'll point out to Alex that I do usually have some idea of what I'm talking about and reasons for what I say, and now that he's proven it, I hope he'll remember it. It's his party, and it's his game that was ruined, and I'll point that out to him later, and suggest that maybe he does deserve a spanking for disobeying, but this once, I'm going to let natural consequences stand.

squarecutter

Sherrif
ivor wrote:I agree with Kier.

Mind you, I'm surprised Fred didn't fall out of the tree as he seemed to spend a goodly part of the World Cup falling over in the penalty box. Laughing

That piñata does look rather like a Brazilian watching the semi final Smile   
I think Fred was not alone, and us English do the same except we go white first and followed by red with embarrassment

Why spoil a perfectly good day and a birthday one at that. Let sleeping dogs lie, why stir up a hornet's nest?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Kier.

Kat

Padraig

Trailboss
Nothing to add here.

kalico

Sherrif
What kier said......

Hugs kal

Sponsored content