a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 8/1/14 "When In Rome . . . Um, Germany" A Padraig Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
WHEN IN ROME . . . (UM GERMANY)
A Padraig Production

Your 12 year old son Kyle is a gifted musician and plays in a quite famous youth band. You are a teacher at that school and are joining him and his band on a tour through Europe where they will meet other school bands and play several concerts. Right now you are staying in southern Germany for a few days. Your son and four other band members  had met the brothers Max (10) and Franz (12) and the boys had become friends instantly. Both boys are musicians too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a free day for your boys and they were happy to be invited to join the band of  Max and Franz for their performance at the local country fair. They even got Lederhosen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Derek 11; Tyler 12; Ben 12; Jason 11 and Kyle 12)

The performance and the fair was a blast, but when it was time to leave Kyle and Franz were missing. They were eventually found sound asleep by Franz' father behind the beer tent, each with an empty beer mug in his hands. It turned out that they collected some nearly empty mugs from the tables and finished them.

Kyle is still subject to spanking but Franz' father told you that spanking is illegal in Germany. How will you deal with him?

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
His tummy will be upset tomorrow so there is a very good reason to administer a brimming tablespoonful of castor oil in order to clear him out... he'll think twice before doing that again and all..

Stevie

John Boy

Sherrif
well I don't want to go to jail so we may have to postpone a spanking until we are home or heading home. I think the headache of a lecture will do him a load of good though.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with JB. While I'm absolutely certain that spankings still exist in Germany and Sweden, legal or not, Kyle will have to suffer other consequences.

LLALVA

Trailboss
I would say that the hangover would be consequence enough.  pale 

Smile

Leti

1strappedboy

Sherrif
He'll need to sleep it off and deal with the hangover tomorrow. Now, add to that hangover the sure and certain knowledge of a Deluxe whuppin' when we get home and I think we'll have a young man who will think twice before repeating this stunt!

AFinch

Sherrif
Dimitri, I'd think it would depend on how long it would be until you returned home. I realize our Courts have no compunctions about executing prisoners 25 years after a conviction, but I'd think with kids if it's more than, at most, tomorrow or the next day, executing sentence that far after the fact would be cruel. Just my opinion.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am truly not that upset over this.

The natural consequences of his actions will be all that is needed.

ivor

Marshall
So the pair are Brahms & Liszt?

I think natural consequences will suffice this time.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
There used to be a student custom in Germany whereby a group of friends in a bierkeller would order a ''boot'' of beer to pass around the table.  The last-but-one to drink from it would have to pay for the next boot.   

drunken

Anyway, I'm going to whack them.

I remember when Germany was all Felder.

squarecutter

Sherrif
ivor wrote:So the pair are Brahms & Liszt?

I think natural consequences will suffice this time.
I fear that is probably right though may be there will be a reckoning if it is legal to spank in the next country we visit. He will be getting a bit of pain in the eardrums though

Jack

Admin
I'm certainly not going to spank, since it would be kind of silly to do something illegal to punish something illegal. As an adult, I can make distinctions for myself, but it would be a horrible example for the kid.

This is one of the reasons that I occasionally let my kids have something to drink, so they won't be as tempted to do something like this.

I'm going to have a discussion with Kyle. I'm going to point out that, not only was this a bad idea because he's still two years underage for drinking beer in Germany, but that because he didn't know what people might have done in those steins when they were finished with them (and what if someone came back from the bathroom wanting to finish their drink?).

I'm sure I'll be able to find something to let him know he was punished without having to set his butt afire - though I will join Square in researching the spanking laws at our next stop. Kyle should probably hope we're not headed to France (Oh, maybe I can find a martinet to test!).

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Boys will be Boys

(Owh!!h!H!........my head.  There's no need to shout Dad) Twisted Evil 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Leti.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:Dimitri, I'd think it would depend on how long it would be until you returned home.  I realize our Courts have no compunctions about executing prisoners 25 years after a conviction, but I'd think with kids if it's more than, at most, tomorrow or the next day, executing sentence that far after the fact would be cruel.  Just my opinion.

I think the element of waiting 'til we get home to suffer one of my better spankings is a punishment unto itself.  Once we got home we'd probably talk about it and I'd waive said whuppin' but I'd want him thinking about it none the less.

If he gives me 'tude when we get back he's toast but I think the 'torture' of thinking about it will be a good deterrent to future problems!

Pi Beta

Deputy
I will find out how Franz's father intends to deal with him. If feasible, I'll do likewise with (to) Kyle.

Otherwise, I'll ditto Jack.

Jkher

Trailboss
Yikes! They will reap the natural consequences of beer festing! I don't think I have to intervene!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Jkher

StevieWeeks wrote:His tummy will be upset tomorrow so there is a very good reason to administer a brimming tablespoonful of castor oil in order to clear him out... he'll think twice before doing that again and all..

Stevie

I go with Stevie on this, I think a good doze of castor oil will have a more lasting effect than a spanking would. It will also serve as a means of grounding him for a day as he will need to be near a toilet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum