You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 08-03-2014 Blast from the Past - It's the Real Thing - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
It's the Real Thing!
An Ivor Production

We're back in time again folks.

You live in a small town in the mid-west. It's summer and your 8 year old son Andy has been out for some time. In fact he is overdue as it is now getting dark and he is expected to be home before then. So, he could be in for a spanking just for that and especially so as you feel the need to go and look for him.

Eventually you find him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know he didn't have any money when he left home so he couldn't have bought it himself. You ask him how he got the coke. At first he refuses to tell but after threatening him with a trip to the woodshed he tells you that he saw some older boys using metal discs to get the machine to deliver. One of them he knew as he is a friend of his older brother, Mike. This kid gave him a disc for himself but told him he'd be dead meat if he ever spilled the beans.

What is going to happen to Andy when you get him home?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
A 'real' spankin' that's what's going to happen

AFinch

Sherrif
In kid think, using a slug given to you by an older kid, that works in a machine wouldn't necessarily be perceived as stealing.

I'm going to explain to him that's exactly what it was, though. I'll suggest if he feels the need for a coke in the future, he should either ask me, or return deposit bottles for the cash.

Then there's the matter of him being late enough that I had to go look for him. And for that, he'll get the standard spanking.

Given the time period of the photo, and the fact that in those days "It takes a village" wasn't a mantra of people who, at times like this, want you to mind your own business, I'm placing a call to the other kid's dad, and passing along both the misbehavior and the threat to Andy--Andy had better NOT be dead meat unless Mike's friend's brother wants still more trouble.

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy  Kier has it for me....

CUTE pic by the way!

hugs kal

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Oh yeah, it's the 'real thing'. A perfectly righteous spanking for this little guy when I get him home! Andy my son, you are such TOAST!!!!

If I'm in a sufficiently 'nanny mood' I may even enquire as to whom his buds are that provided him the info re the slugs that make the vending machines work so as to insure they catch their quota of trouble as well.  Yeah, a real meanie aren't I?

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Hmm! The threat of the woodshed certainly loosens the tongue.

When we get home I'll explain to him that using those discs instead of real money is STEALING and that the woodshed awaits if he ever does it again.  Then he will get a standard spanking for staying out late.

It appears that the scam is operating on such a scale that the cops will soon be on to it and I'm not going to compromise Andy's safety by blowing any whistles.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
First, Andy and I are having a discussion. Once he admits he knew this was wrong, he's going to be getting a deluxe spanking. At his age, I think that'll be enough.

For the rest, I'm going to talk with the owner of this machine, and let him know the problem. I'll pay for what I know Andy took, and let him know the approximate ages of the boys who I 'believe' might be doing it.

I'll let Mike know to spread the word about this, and to hopefully remind them all that they're stealing and what the consequences of that could be.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I used to work with a man who converted ten-pence pieces into fifty-pence pieces by carefully building up the edging with sticky tape, cut with a razor blade. Then he used them in a change machine.

Anyway, I'm going to whack Andy.

ivor

Marshall
Emlyn Morgan wrote:I used to work with a man who converted ten-pence pieces into fifty-pence pieces by carefully building up the edging with sticky tape, cut with a razor blade.  Then he used them in a change machine.

Anyway, I'm going to whack Andy.

You had me puzzled there for a minute Em, until I realised you were also 'back in time' and talking about the old florin  Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
Andy is in for a spankin' for being late and this little bit of larceny. Young as he is he may just get a feel of the strap for this. I don't think I will make life harder for him by droppingthe oldeer boy in it except I may be watching more closely when he is around my sons. Young Andy will be sore enough to want to unlearn this little ruse quickly.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
ivor wrote:

You had me puzzled there for a minute Em, until I realised you were also 'back in time' and talking about the old florin  Smile

Ooops! A memory glitch there Ivor.  Don't you mean the old half crown?  Laughing

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Count me in with MM.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:
ivor wrote:

Ooops! A memory glitch there Ivor.  Don't you mean the old half crown?  Laughing

Pretty sure not. The half crown was much bigger than the 50p is and the old florin (which was two shillings) became the 10p when we went decimal. I reckon the half crown had gone by the time we went decimal.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I remember when you could catch a bus into town, see a flick in the Gaumont, have a fish and chip supper in Rabiotti's, and still have change from two bob. Sad

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Ivor wrote:The half crown was much bigger than the 50p is and the old florin (which was two shillings) became the 10p when we went decimal.

Decimalisation... the real reason for the decline and fall of the Empire and all...

(The Adrex puppy also made his contribution... it was IZAL and BRONCO that kept the British nation strong and all Smile )

Stevie.

AFinch

Sherrif
StevieWeeks wrote:
Ivor wrote:The half crown was much bigger than the 50p is and the old florin (which was two shillings) became the 10p when we went decimal.

Decimalisation... the real reason for the decline and fall of the Empire and all...

(The Adrex puppy also made his contribution... it was IZAL and BRONCO that kept the British nation strong and all Smile )

Stevie.

That's probably true, Stevie. I remember my first visit to UK. I was 15, and it was still the old system. I'd been told to I should see Harrod's, and inquired at the hotel how to get there. I got on a bus, the conductor came up to me and said: "sixpence please", and I held out a handful of change, having absolutely no clue what the money was about. The difference between England, at least in those days, and the US was that after the conductor had robbed me of all my change, at least four people on the bus stormed him, shouting: "Don't cheat that young man. Give him back his change!". A very nice "old lady" (probably quite a bit younger than I am now) asked me where I was going, and I told her. She walked me there. I've always had fond memories of the courtesy of the English towards a visiting boy.

Sadly, my experience with modern Brits online (not the ones here) has been quite different.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie wonders if anyone would like to hear the story about how, exactly, he learned about British money when he was a boy...

Not exactly a spanking... but enough anger and yelling to satisfy anyone and all...  Shocked 

Stevie...

(Of course, the story is recounted in one of the episodes of Canuck, but I forget which one)

Padraig

Trailboss
He should give it to us.

ivor

Marshall
I think my BOTD has been hijacked! Laughing 

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:In kid think, using a slug given to you by an older kid, that works in a machine wouldn't necessarily be perceived as stealing.

I'm going to explain to him that's exactly what it was, though.  I'll suggest if he feels the need for a coke in the future, he should either ask me, or return deposit bottles for the cash.

Then there's the matter of him being late enough that I had to go look for him.  And for that, he'll get the standard spanking.

Given the time period of the photo, and the fact that in those days "It takes a village" wasn't a mantra of people who, at times like this, want you to mind your own business, I'm placing a call to the other kid's dad, and passing along both the misbehavior and the threat to Andy--Andy had better NOT be dead meat unless Mike's friend's brother wants still more trouble.
Ditto Kier

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum