a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 08-15-2014 Sissy Alowissy - A Stevie Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
"Sissy Alowissy"
A Stevie Production

Your twelve year old son, Aloysius, goes to Suburban Utopia Public school.  He's a relatively good boy, getting reasonable grades, who gets along with his classmates and has no real issues in that direction that you are aware of... except that he does get some teasing about his name, with which he was lumbered by your now deceased wife (She was very fond of her great-uncle Aloysius. )

Aloysius - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not long ago, the school sent home a letter regarding a problem which has recently become very prominent due to the boys copying a trend they've seen on Jackass, and on YouTube... boys answering their calls of nature in places which are, to say the least, very inappropriate. The janitorial staff at the school has been cut down to the bare minimum: they have more important things to do with their time than to scoop fecal material out of various receptacles, not to mention how unpleasant  and distressing the task is to them.

The school's note made it very clear that any boy found doing this would be dealt with very severely... and they mentioned that staff surveillance of the boy's toilets would be substantially increased. You discussed this with your son, even though he was squirming with embarrassment the entire time, and you accepted his assurance that he had not been involved in this and would certainly never, ever do anything that disgusting and all...  

You received a call from the school earlier today... your son had been caught moving his bowels into a sink in one of the boy's rooms. Most unfortunately, the sink was not intended to bear the weight of a well-grown twelve-year old: it was torn from the wall and shattered on the floor in the process. You were also told, as if the foregoing were not enough, that one of the other boys present was slightly injured by flying shards of porcelain and had to be taken to the emergency room for treatment.

Finally, there was substantial damage to the plumbing and wall... a quick estimate of the damage by the school board's maintenance superintendent comes to several thousand dollars... for which you are personally responsible. There is no doubt that your son was the one who did this... the principal has confiscated the iPhone with which another lad was recording the stunt and shown you the relevant footage.

Your son is suspended for a month from school, and you will have to make arrangements to borrow the money to pay for the damages. You look at your boy as you are driving home and ask him why he did this...

He starts to cry and the story comes out... he's been taking a good deal more flak for his silly name than you realised... he's been called "Sissy Alowissy" all through school, and with puberty beginning to rear its ugly head, the teasing has lately taken a turn for the worse.

Aloysius states, in so many words, that he was bullied into participating in the stunt... and that he'd been practically the only boy who  had so far refused to join in the Jackass stunting...

You want to believe him... but you are still very confused, and want to think your response over carefully...

It is three months before his thirteenth birthday and he can still be spanked under Canadian law...

Stevie.

P.S. The other boys involved have received two week suspensions and one, as mentioned, has had his beloved telephone confiscated. Your boy has received a much harsher penalty because he was the one caught with his trousers down and all...

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Several thousand dollars??  I'll be taking my usual plumber to to go down to inspect and estimate the damage.  If they don't allow him to do the work I'll get a second independent estimate and inform the school I'll be limiting my liability to the estimates.

If I believe my boy I'll also be challenging the school's punishment.  If I dont -- Evil or Very Mad

A change of school where, in the absence of a second given name, he will be registered simply as Al is also under consideration.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
One, school's have insurance that should cover kids behavior. I'm sure the principal would prefer not to use it; but I'm also sure that he doesn't want the media to learn that this happened because he was more worried about children's stunts than about bullying. If this was me in RL, I'd have no trouble with paying the money, but I do feel that the principal is trying to extort me.

Then we come to a month's suspension. That ain't gonna happen. We're appealing that, and if it's not overturned, we're going elsewhere.

As for Al, it seems to me that there's a simple solution to his problem. Al and I will sit down and talk about it. It's quit possible that Al and I can think of some way to avoid people teasing him about his name.

I am very tempted to spank for this. After all, he had a direct chance to tell me about the bullying, and I'm sure I pointed out how this is not only disrespectful but also unsanitary. I'm not worried about the boy who was injured, since that was an accident in the truest meaning of the word. True, it happened because of something he shouldn't have been doing, but the boy shouldn't have been watching...

As frustrated as I am with him, I just think there's enough going on this time, and he probably already feels victimized enough, that I don't think a spanking will have any good effect.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Jack wrote:One, school's have insurance that should cover kids behavior.  I'm sure the principal would prefer not to use it; but I'm also sure that he doesn't want the media to learn that this happened because he was more worried about children's stunts than about bullying.  If this was me in RL, I'd have no trouble with paying the money, but I do feel that the principal is trying to extort me.

Then we come to a month's suspension.  That ain't gonna happen.  We're appealing that, and if it's not overturned, we're going elsewhere.  

As for Al, it seems to me that there's a simple solution to his problem.  Al and I will sit down and talk about it.  It's quit possible that Al and I can think of some way to avoid people teasing him about his name.  

I am very tempted to spank for this.  After all, he had a direct chance to tell me about the bullying, and I'm sure I pointed out how this is not only disrespectful but also unsanitary.  I'm not worried about the boy who was injured, since that was an accident in the truest meaning of the word.  True, it happened because of something he shouldn't have been doing, but the boy shouldn't have been watching...

As frustrated as I am with him, I just think there's enough going on this time, and he probably already feels victimized enough, that I don't think a spanking will have any good effect.

Very well said. DITTO. I will stress that the month's suspension won't fly with me either.

squarecutter

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:
Jack wrote:One, school's have insurance that should cover kids behavior.  I'm sure the principal would prefer not to use it; but I'm also sure that he doesn't want the media to learn that this happened because he was more worried about children's stunts than about bullying.  If this was me in RL, I'd have no trouble with paying the money, but I do feel that the principal is trying to extort me.

Then we come to a month's suspension.  That ain't gonna happen.  We're appealing that, and if it's not overturned, we're going elsewhere.  

As for Al, it seems to me that there's a simple solution to his problem.  Al and I will sit down and talk about it.  It's quit possible that Al and I can think of some way to avoid people teasing him about his name.  

I am very tempted to spank for this.  After all, he had a direct chance to tell me about the bullying, and I'm sure I pointed out how this is not only disrespectful but also unsanitary.  I'm not worried about the boy who was injured, since that was an accident in the truest meaning of the word.  True, it happened because of something he shouldn't have been doing, but the boy shouldn't have been watching...

Very well said.  DITTO.  I will stress that the month's suspension won't fly with me either.
Thankyou Jack for clarifying what should happen. I am wondering if changing school and using Al's middle name if he has a sensible one! would work. On the other hand Als street cred may have gone through the roof what with the you know what hitting the fan.

Padraig

Trailboss
Jack had nailed it.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with MM and Jack that the damages estimate is way ott. I think I probably am liable for repairs, as the principal has irrefutable evidence that Al was responsible; nevertheless, I can't imagine how the replacement of a porcelain fixture could possibly run to this amount.

I really think it's in Al's best interests to withdraw him from Suburban Utopia and place him in a private school, where I hope the staff is more aware of bullying issues. At enrollment, I will make it clear that the only name by which he should be addressed is Al. I won't spank him. I can't see that it would serve any purpose.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Hey guys, remember Stevie calculates in Canuk bux, so that estimate is probably about right for his reality. As to the rest of it though, Jack largely nailed this one for me. Alowissy can either go by "Al" or his middle name so that should settle that.

There's no way in Hades I'm letting a one month suspension stand and yes, he IS getting a spanking for failing to tell me he was being bullied AND "trouble in school=trouble @ home" per our normal rules. How 'deluxe' said is shall be determined later.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:

Very well said.  DITTO.  I will stress that the month's suspension won't fly with me either.
Ditto the Ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

John Boy wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:

Ditto the Ditto

And thrice ditto.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum