Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Jack

Admin
These are your two sons, Connor and Payton, who are 13 and 11, and about to enter eighth and sixth grade. Both boys are still subject to spanking, and Connor actually seems to react to them better than his little brother in terms of both acceptance and motivation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You also have a daughter, but there are times when you subscribe to 'separate but equal'... Especially when it comes to shopping.

You made time to take the boys for their back to school shopping today. Things went pretty well. Neither boy is a horror to shop for (they just don't like to take the time your daughter does, and they start getting cranky after a while). The only real problem is that Connor isn't especially big for his age. His feet especially seem to be a weird size. He fits in the smallest size of mens shoes, but mens shoes are quite a bit more expensive than boys. You hit four different stores before you finally find a pair of dress shoes that fit him comfortably without costing an arm and a leg.

You celebrate by stopping for ice cream.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you get home, the boys start unloading everything, removing tags, etc. You go and tell your spouse the story about Connor's shoes. Your spouse has a strange reaction to what you thought was an annoying, but somewhat cute story. After a few seconds, you realize that's because your spouse and Connor just bought him a new pair of dress shoes a week ago!

When you and your spouse question Connor, his answer is very simple.

"I forgot."

To be fair, he does seem surprised and that reminder.

Does he need something to stimulate his memory?

2 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Conner is telling the truth, I'm sure he would have told you so as to have the ice cream sooner!

Iconoclast

3 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:50 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I should have known for what we were shopping. As the shoes haven't been worn, they can be returned. No punishment or other "motivation" for anyone.

4 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:55 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:I should have known for what we were shopping.  As the shoes haven't been worn, they can be returned.  No punishment or other "motivation" for anyone.
ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

5 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm not going to spank anyone either. BUT... with a statement like this "(they just don't like to take the time your daughter does, and they start getting cranky after a while), I can't imagine Connor not complaining about having to shop for shoes a second time.

6 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Stone Man wrote:I'm not going to spank anyone either. BUT... with a statement like this "(they just don't like to take the time your daughter does, and they start getting cranky after a while), I can't imagine Connor not complaining about having to shop for shoes a second time.

My thoughts exactly.

7 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 am

ivor

Marshall
It does seem strange that he didn't say anything about already having had a pair of shoes bought, but maybe he was scared to say anything to you. I'd not be at all surprised if you weren't getting grumpy at dragging round all these shops when you could be doing something more enjoyable.

Take the shoes back and write it off as just one of those things.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:59 am

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I went shopping once. Didn't like it.  Sad 

9 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Since, unlike in a girls wardrobe, shoes aren't a fetish item I'm inclined to believe Connor.

Grrr!! Evil or Very Mad 

I'm going to use one to spank him for forgetfulness, my spouse for failing to brief me beforehand, and finally Dayton and his sister for laughing at the other two getting it.

Then if for whatever reason I'm unable to return the shoes they can be put aside for Dayton to grow into and if his feet turn out to be the wrong shape there's always E-Bay.

There, that's it.  All bottoms   bases covered. Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

10 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:15 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
I bet his sister has far more pairs of shoes than Connor - this is just evening things up a little.

Ah, the iniquity of VAT on adult sizes but not children's when children can be bigger than adults causing the disparity (in the UK, anyway!).

11 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:04 am

Padraig

Trailboss
From Connors point of view I was supposed to know what we needed to buy for him, and if I wanted to buy him a pair of dress shoes, I must be right.

12 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Kier.

Kat

13 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Jack

Admin
This is based on Parker's friend, Connor Joyce, and it happened last week, except that it was Connor's mom who took him shopping.

The thing is, he literally seemed to just forget that his dad had just bought him a new pair. He and his mom even went through his closet, and he pointed out the new shoes, but said they didn't fit. Of course, part of the problem is that they bought exactly the same style as he'd had before.

No spankings occurred, and Mom at least partly blames herself for not making him try them on. Basically she put it down to him just being a 13-year old boy and not caring about clothes.

14 Re: 18 August 2014 - Sins of Shopping on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Padraig wrote:From Connors point of view I was supposed to know what we needed to buy for him, and if I wanted to buy him a pair of dress shoes, I must be right.

When I was 12 years old, I began working in my father's office. I was sitting at the reception desk, when a patient came to the window and handed me a twenty dollar bill to put towards his or her account. I asked: "How much did you want to pay today?" and my mother quickly shushed me, and said: "when someone gives you something, you take it and say thank you." Similar subject--you want to buy me another pair of shoes? OK, thank you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum