You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:46 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
DIG IT!
A DMK Production

You have two sons, Monty is fifteen and Nash is ten.  Both boys, even Monty, are spanked when punishment is needed.

You plan to put in some shrubs and plants on the side of your house.  Monty has been whining that he wants  money to buy some concert tickets.  You "hire" Monty to dig up the area and work the soil and you put the tickets on your credit card.  Monty thanks you for the job and for the tickets and says he will get right to work. You head on off to work.

As Monty is taking the tools to the area he encounters his younger brother, Nash, and gets an idea.  Nash is very impressionable and believes anything that Monty tells him.  Things go better than Monty ever expected.

"Hey, Monty, whatcha doin'?"

"I'm gonna dig up the yard along the side of the house."

"Why you gonna do that?"

"Because of the buried treasure.  I just found out that our house is built on an old pirate ground and that there is buried treasure right along this side of the house."

"I wanna help."

"No way!  I found out about the treasure so it's all mine."

Nash gets a pouty look and Monty strikes.

"Ya know what, Nash?  You can have it.  I really got other things to do.  You dig it and you can have it!"

Monty then shows Nash where the treasure is buried and tells him he will need to dig up in the entire area to find it.  Nash gets to work and Monty goes inside to play with his guitar.

MONTY - 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You come home unexpectedly mid-day to grab some lunch and find Nash hard at work.  You ask Nash what he is doing and he tells you all about the buried treasure.

NASH - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You make it inside and find Monty planted on his bed tinkering with his guitar.  Monty seems surprised to see you.

What happens next?

2 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I take his copy of Tom Sawyer then we discuss our deal along with how to treat his brother and we shall see what happens after that.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Jack

Admin
I think I'm going to tell Monty that Nash did find treasure - whatever the cost of the tickets were.

I'm very tempted to spank Monty for taking advantage of his little brother. Honestly, I think losing out on the concert would make a greater impression, but I'm not sure it would make the right impression.

I think I'll share my thoughts with Monty, offer to let him take a spanking to earn a second chance, and he can finish the work, do something else to make up the rest of it, and figure out some way to make it up to his brother.

4 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
It's a pretty rotten trick to play on a younger brother but it is sort of Tom Sawyerish. I think I'll give Monty a choice: I'll either take his tickets or he can take five swats with the school paddle in front of his brother for tricking him.

Kat

5 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
If Nash likes the band then he and I are going to the concert. If not, then I will cancel the purchase and give Nash the money. No way Monty is going.

I view this as stealing/fraud. I view this as cruel to Nash so I will respond harshly. Monty's punishments: 1. The guitar is mine for a week. 2. He will do chores to reimburse me for the concert that Nash and I will attend or for the money I will give Nash. 3. He will confess to Nash and apologize 4. He will drop pants and undies and get 15 scorchers with my belt.

6 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
looks like Monty will be baby sitting Nash while the spouse and I go to the concert. . maybe not, But this Tom Sawyer act has earned Monty a thrashing and there will be no concert. Nash will find himself richer in the pocket. I will allow Monty his guitar for solace. I will try to trade the ticket back to the sellers

7 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:56 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie thinks yon lad Nash must be right gormless...

He's ten, not five, years old and all...

I'll put Monty down for entry into the local school of management and administration... he'll wind up being a very successful businessman and all...

8 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Monty needs to get to apologize to Nash and figure out a way to reimburse him for his labors. Then he can get to work and start earning his tickets while I search for the strop.  Just before Monty is to leave I'll give him six hard strokes while his little brother watches (IF he wishes). Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

(Thanks for a good idea, Kat)

9 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:25 am

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Kat. I can't imagine that by 10, Nash and I haven't at least watched one of the many film incarnations of Tom Sawyer, if not read the book.

Apology will be required.

10 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:37 am

ivor

Marshall
There is going to be some wailing and nashing of teeth when I've finished paddling Monty.

But I do agree with Stevie that the boy seems destined to make a good career for himself in the business world.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

11 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Why "some tickets"?  Is he dating?  If so rescinding the tickets, and the ensuing loss of face, would be a disproportionate punishment for what was hardly the crime of the century.

It was a mean trick to play on his little brother but if at ten Nash is so naive as to fall for such tall story he can take it as a lesson in life.

However since Monty did renege on our deal he can complete his contracted task plus some extra chores; then come concert time he can hope its a 'stand up' concert as he drops his pants and hands me the strop in exchange for his tickets.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

12 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 am

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Nash has for certain forfeited the concert (if it's something the wife and I can tolerate we'll go) and Nash can watch his brother suffer six of my very best strop strokes for this one. The two of them can be sent out to read Tom Sawyer if they don't already know the story (My guys do of course!)

13 Re: BOTD 8/19/14 "Dig It!" A DMK Production on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I send Nash to school so why should I be surprised or upset if he tries to apply something he learned there in real life?  Isn't that the whole idea?!

I asked Monty to get a job done and he used a creative method to do it.

When Nash finds out he has been conned I will say:  "See, there really is a reason to go to school and read books, that's where Monty got the idea"

Iconoclast

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum