Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-05-2014 A Storm is Approaching from the Rear? - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
A Storm is Approaching from the Rear?
An Ivor Production


There is thunder in the air and a storm is brewing this afternoon. Your two sons 12 year old Adam and eleven year old Bill Jr., have been out most of the day as is normal for them during the vacation. You live out in the country and you are happy for the two boys to go wandering across the fields, into the woods and even in the nearby river.

You would like them to come home when a storm is near, but it is not a rule. Today Bill Jr. does come home and you see from the local TV that this is going to be a bad storm so you decide you should go and get Adam. Bill Jr. tells you where he was and you go looking and eventually you find him not far from where Bill Jr. said he was. This is how you find him:



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One of the rules the boys have is that they can only go climbing trees when one stays on the ground, just in case of a fall or other problem.

Has Adam just bought himself a spanking?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
Yes a spanking but just the hand OTK on the bare bottom


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

David M. Katz


Marshall
Minor punishment just to remind about the safety rule.

He can choose between a mild bare-bottomed hand spanking or being restricted close to home the next day.


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

kalico


Sherrif
scratch ....I'm going have to find out more information...why did Jr come home with out his brother, sounds kind of sneaky to me.....maybe he did climb while brother was there and then jr took off.....

I think I'll just remind both boys of the rules....


hugs kal

Stone Man


Marshall
Was Adam actually climbing or was he just sitting there, having done his actual climbing while Bill Jr was still there?

Spank 'em both. At their ages they must be about ready for a reset anyway. What a Face

Padraig


Trailboss
That looks like a "jumping tree" hanging over the water. I don't think that really counts as 'climbing'. Anyway, we three will have a chat.

Jack


Admin
Basically I agree with Kal and somewhat with Pad. It would also depend on how long the rule has been around. I'll probably tell Bill Jr. to get down, and chase him home with a few smacks and a reminder of the rule.

In reality, a parent who has so many rules that he has one specifically about climbing trees would probably spank. On the other hand, most parents I've ever known would have just told Adam to go get his brother and get right back home, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway Razz


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

John Boy


Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Minor punishment just to remind about the safety rule.

He can choose between a mild bare-bottomed hand spanking or being restricted close to home the next day.
Ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
I'll just remind him of the rule.

Kat

squarecutter


Sherrif
Jack wrote:Basically I agree with Kal and somewhat with Pad.  It would also depend on how long the rule has been around.  I'll probably tell Bill Jr. to get down, and chase him home with a few smacks and a reminder of the rule.

In reality, a parent who has so many rules that he has one specifically about climbing trees would probably spank.  On the other hand, most parents I've ever known would have just told Adam to go get his brother and get right back home, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway  Razz
I've clearly become a helicopter parent! I agree with that Jack

MemoryMan


Sherrif
I'm going to take him home and spank him bare bottomed  for climbing trees barefoot.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Iconoclast


Trailboss
The trees which were envisioned when the rule was made were large tall trees, not trees which could be walked up, as is this one.

So I will say nothing!

Iconoclast

Jack


Admin
Iconoclast wrote:The trees which were envisioned when the rule was made were large tall trees, not trees which could be walked up, as is this one.

So I will say nothing!

Iconoclast

Icono, I almost said the same thing; but if you look at the picture, you can't really tell how high up in it he is. The lower part of the tree is cut off, so that could be a sideways tree, or it could be a thick branch on a big tree. That's why I went with the answer I did.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum