a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9/10/14 "Temptation" A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Temptation
A Memory Man Production

Your home has been quiet since the last of your sons went away to uni. Your younger sister who lives nearby has three boys Tom, Dick and Harry (9, 10 & 11yrs old); they are delightful generally well behaved boys with an adventurous mischievous streak, they love to visit you and sometimes sleepover, generally brightening up your life.

TOM, DICK, & HARRY - 9, 10, & 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are lively and at times they can be innocently cheeky but you have noticed their natural ebullience is very much dampened when your brother in law is around. One sharp word, or even a disapproving glare from him is sufficient to quieten them and bring them instantly and apprehensively to heel. Your brother-in-law is stern and humourless and you are aware that he often spanks them. You have no problem with that (indeed who were firm with your own kids who spent their share of bare bottomed quality time across your lap) but you do believe he is overly strict with them, giving them hidings for minor of transgressions, such as you would simply have admonished.

Your b-i-l has been offered a promotion at work involving a year's secondment to an overseas factory. Reluctant at first to take the post, move his family overseas and disrupt the boys education, he jumped at the chance when you offered to take the boys under your roof for the year during term time so that your sister could accompany him and the boys could still join them for the longer holidays.

He did rather astound you though, when on bringing the boys across to settle in prior to departure he produced a two tailed tawse and waving it under the boy's noses, told you "take this and don't stand any nonsense from them."

"That's a bit fierce for their age" you thought; although when you took it you noted it was pretty lightweight, a stinger rather than a bruiser.

With the boys around your house came to life, and on their first weekend they asked to go and play football on the nearby park. That was OK but you warned them some of your neighbours were very proud of their front flower beds told them to be sure to just carry their ball until they got to the park.

They had only been gone a few minutes when there was knock on the door; your heart sank when you saw it was the elderly childphobic old spinster from a few doors down with your crestfallen nephews in tow. She started ranting on about how the little hooligans had trampled her flower beds retrieving their ball. The boys admitted retrieving the ball but indignantly denied causing any damage. You sighed and sent them up to their room to wait while you inspected the alleged damage.

On reaching the scene of the alleged crime there was indeed a damaged patch in a bed of tulips with several broken stems, but you also noted a big pile of dog poo and some scratch marks amongst them. You bit your tongue, stuffed it firmly in your cheek and placated the old biddy with the assurance that causing such damage certainly merited a severe hiding and that it wouldn't happen again.

You believe the boys denials but nevertheless were annoyed that they had disobeyed you; there would have been none of this hassle if they'd had they kept hold of the ball as you'd told them. By disobeying your strict instructions they had created the incident. You made your way home wondering whether now, with the custody of three boisterous young boys, that instead of merely reading the riot act it may be time to take them over your lap and reactivate your spanking arm, reminding them their easygoing uncle was now also their guardian and that they'd better mind you or else face painful consequences.

On entering their room you stop in your tracks when you see three little moons shining at you as your nephews stand with their noses to the wall naked from the waist down. Clearly "Wait in your room" has very specific meaning in their world.

Smilingly surveying some stunning superbly spankable saucy prominent provocative pert pale peachy posteriors perfectly presented pre-punishment the temptation to take their twin tongued tawse to tan those three tantalising tiny tender trembling tails tormented you.

Will you succumb? If not ....................???

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
While I wouldn't have punished the boys for the incident by my own preferences, their expectations seem to demand some sort of action from me. I'll give them each a few hard smacks with my hand, but the tawse needs to be reserved for serious misbehavior. If I start out with the tawse for such a trivial transgression, where do I go when they do something really serious?

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
A very reasonable answer from Kat.  I shall DITTO cat

AFinch

Sherrif
The boys didn't cause any damage, and "indignantly denied they'd done so". I'm not spanking for this, no matter how tempting.

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy Im going to Ditto Katz

hugs kal

Jack

Admin
First of all, I should be ashamed of myself for drawing conclusions without finding out what happened. I'm an adult, generally much more coordinated than boys that age, and I have still been known to drop things.

Second, I should be ashamed of placating that old hag, instead of telling her to pay attention and quit ignoring facts (I hope it was her own dog).

I am going to have a talk with the boys. I am going to ask them what happened. If they did deliberately disobey me, I might take them over my lap for some hand spanks, just to see how they take them, but I'm much more likely to let them go on this time, with a promise of warm tails and less freedom the next time they disobey me.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:A very reasonable answer from Kat.  I shall DITTO cat
I'll ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Why should I upset the cart? Ditto cat too.

The dad sounds like my brother Misha! Suspect

LLALVA

Trailboss
Ditto Jack!

ivor

Marshall
Derriere discipline delivered directly denotes disobedience demands drubbing.

Spanking some schoolboys sufficiently should standards slip. Bared bent bottoms beforehand; rosy red results - recipients ruing restive rebelliousness.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
Well I'm not using that tawse, this time at least. If they really had wilfully trampled the flowers I might. I will confine myself to reminding them what they were told and giving each a mild hand spanking which I expect they'll recover from pretty quickly.  The tawse can wait for repeat or more serious transgressions

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'll ask them whether their "show" is an admission that they did actually trample the tulips, in which case I will use the tawse for them having previously having lied to me.

If, however, they still remain adamant that they didn't do the damage or that what happened was 99.99% accidental but that they'd prepared because that was what they were used to, we'll talk about how to take greater care in future and the tawse will remain unused.

I want to stress to them that my in loco parentis relationship starts from a position that I will trust them unless and until they prove otherwise.

Kai

Deputy
David M. Katz wrote:the temptation to take their twin tongued tawse to tan those three tantalising tiny tender trembling tails tormented you.
Couldn't keep from chuckling at this one.
Well that tawse is far less temptation than having my bare hands roaming over and warming those bare tender behinds.
And I will remind them that hand instead of the tawse doesn't always mean to get off lightly. But this one time it will.

mahoover

Cowboy
It is easier to start out "firm" and relax as things go, than to let them get away with things and tighten up later. Since it is pretty obvious that they disobeyed my instructions to wait until they got to the park, they will get a spanking. But like others have said, it will be a mild hand spanking and not the tawse. And before the spanking, we will talk to make sure they understand where I am coming from and what I expect in the future.

Padraig

Trailboss
Like Jack I want to know what happened. But what boy walks straight with his ball tucked under his arm? Some dipping, high throwing, catching or kicking always happens. No real harm there, but a ball can always go astray, as the now have learned.

Anyway, no better time to show me how their punishments usually work, and depending on their story and how far away the park is it will be likely a moderate swat or two, with a stern warning for the future.

Some hugs before the tickle monster attacks... Twisted Evil

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Jack wrote:First of all, I should be ashamed of myself for drawing conclusions without finding out what happened.  I'm an adult, generally much more coordinated than boys that age, and I have still been known to drop things.  

Second, I should be ashamed of placating that old hag, instead of telling her to pay attention and quit ignoring facts (I hope it was her own dog).

I am going to have a talk with the boys.  I am going to ask them what happened.  If they did deliberately disobey me, I might take them over my lap for some hand spanks, just to see how they take them, but I'm much more likely to let them go on this time, with a promise of warm tails and less freedom the next time they disobey me.

I agree Jack.

Iconoclast

Stone Man

Marshall
There is evidence that the boys did not cause the damage. If the bare-bottomed batch of brothers remain adamant in their denial, than all will receive a series of stingoors whilst over my lap for not keeping the ball under control.

It will take much more to cause me to even think of using the tawse on them.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
ivor wrote:Derriere discipline delivered directly denotes disobedience demands drubbing.

Spanking some schoolboys sufficiently should standards slip. Bared bent bottoms beforehand; rosy red results - recipients ruing restive rebelliousness.

Well! .............. At least my bottom line inspired somebody's ceativity

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:
ivor wrote:Derriere discipline delivered directly denotes disobedience demands drubbing.

Well! .............. At least my bottom line inspired somebody's ceativity

Yes - you sort of hit the spot  Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum