Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-13-14 Then Entered Finnegan - Continuation of Truth or Conseq - A Stone Man Prog

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Note:  please refer to this BOTD for part one:  http://bransomtx.forumotion.net/t5930-botd-08-31-14-truth-and-consequences-a-stone-man-production

THEN ENTERED FINNEGAN
A Continuation of Truth and Consequences

A Stone Man Production

You’ve just about finished prepping Timothy for a “good wearing out” when you hear a knocking at your backdoor. You send Timothy to a corner of the room out of sight of the door and go to answer it. There stands Finnegan, a friend of your son’s, a boy who’s a school grade ahead of your boy, and the boy you’d seen wearing Tim’s missing jersey today.

Several steps behind Finn stands a red headed, red bearded man with his arms folded in front of him and a cross look on his face. Lest ye wonder how the red haired man came by a nearly black haired boy, Finnegan was adopted as a new born and he knows it; and there’s no question in his mind but that his REAL Father is standing there behind him.

FINN
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It’s obvious to you that Finn has been crying as he begins apologizing to you for the manner in which he’d come by Tim’s prized shirt. He tells you that he really likes Tim and feels terrible about any problems he’s caused him. As he hands the shirt back to you, his Dad comes up behind him and gently puts his hands on his boy’s shoulders giving them a squeeze. Finn’s Dad offers his apologies as well and then begins explaining why he’s so upset with what his boy has done.

It seems that Finn had developed an appetite for betting on his newly developed skills. As soon as his Dad became aware of the wagering he had put a stop to it, or so he thought. When Finn’s Dad saw his boy wearing Tim’s jersey he questioned him on it and didn’t accept any of the answers until he got one that made sense to him and seemed the closest to the truth. Finn’s Dad then proceeded to tell Finn about the near financial ruin that Timothy’s family had gone through, and all because of an uncle’s addition to betting.

Finnegan had felt terrible on hearing that, suspecting what Timothy was going through.

“And what did my boy offer as his part of the bet?” Finn’s Dad asked to no one in particular, but on hearing the noise of someone moving around further into the room.
Tim came into view covering himself as best he could until he spied his discarded briefs and pulled them back on… only temporarily he supposed. He came on over to the door where his Dad was standing.

“It was an old soccer ball, Sir, and it had a date and the name of a college on it,” Tim answered the other Dad’s question. “And it had a bunch of signatures on it too…. Some of ‘em I even recognized ‘cause they were famous professional players, just not anymore.”

Tim’s Dad looked towards Finn who looked down at his cleats while he nodded in agreement to what Tim had said.

Finn’s Dad summarized. “So we have two boys, each who had been told not to be doing any betting but continued to bet anyway; each who had bet things that they had no real right to wager; each who feels very bad about what has transpired today; and… each knowing that they’ve earned a ‘serious wearing out’ !”

Where does it go from here?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil The spanko answer is that I invite Finn and his father to join Timothy and me. We will give Finn time to "prepare" himself and then he and Timothy can bend over together while Finn's father and I take turns with our belts on BOTH boys. Shocked

The sensible answer is that Finn will be taken home where his father will spank him in the matter that is customary for their family. I will then continue with Timothy putting him over my knee for a sound hand spanking.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:  Twisted Evil    Twisted Evil  The spanko answer is that I invite Finn and his father to join Timothy and me.  We will give Finn time to "prepare" himself and then he and Timothy can bend over together while Finn's father and I take turns with our belts on BOTH boys. Shocked

The sensible answer is that Finn will be taken home where his father will spank him in the matter that is customary for their family.  I will then continue with Timothy putting him over my knee  for a sound hand spanking.
Ditto!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

ivor

Marshall
As I decided that I wasn't going to spank him when I believed the shirt was lost, can I now spank him when it is returned?

Originally I thought he had learnt a lesson by losing the shirt. Has he still learnt the lesson having lost nothing?

The original scenario said he was very upset over what had happened. Do I need to add to that upset by spanking him for having gambled?

I think I'll toss a coin to decide! Laughing

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Finn’s Dad summarized. “So we have two boys, each who had been told not to be doing any betting but continued to bet anyway; each who had bet things that they had no real right to wager; each who feels very bad about what has transpired today; and… each knowing that they’ve earned a ‘serious wearing out’ !”

I don't think I can summarise any better than Finn's dad but I would temper the ‘serious wearing out’ by weighing it against the "each who feels very bad about"

If I can reach agreement with Finn's dad I think a joint 'wearing out' is called for - meaningful but not extreme.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
I honestly enjoy a little wager. My family is full of alcoholics, but I do enjoy an occasional, small drink. That makes it very hard for me to answer this 'in character'.

My original answer was that, if we got the shirt out, I was going to wear Tim out - much along with Ivor's comment that losing the shirt would have taught him a good lesson. I guess, now that we have the shirt back, I'm going through with that.

I also think I'm going to take Finn's dad aside, while the two boys assume corners, and mention my idea to him, when he agrees, we'll call the two boys out of the corner.

Each boy is going to tell the other how he's about to get spanked. Then we'll tell the boys we've decided that, since they like gambling, we're going to give them a chance to go double or nothing - except there can only be one winner; one boy will be getting his own spanking, and then what his friend has coming.

After that sinks in... Maybe while the boys are preparing to be spanked, I'm going to give them a chance to explain why this is such a horrible idea, and why gambling things you can't afford, or couldn't stand, to lose is a horrible idea as well. After that, I suppose Finn's dad and I will each decide how much the boy's rear needs to reinforce this lesson. For me, I doubt it will be more than a token.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Y'know a thought just struck me.  Gambling debts are/were debts of honour - a virtue almost extinct in today's world.  Timothy wagered his equivalent of the family silver and paid up when he lost.  

I'm so proud of him - but I'm afraid I'm going to have to give him a super de luxe hiding for UNWORLDLINESS. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I didn't intend to spank Tim after the first scenario, so I don't think I'm going to carry one out now. Punishment isn't always necessary or desirable. Finn's dad must do what he thinks right, but I hope he'll reconsider. I can't imagine either boy pulling this stunt again. Both have been through an emotional wringer already.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum