1 BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:58 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
DOMINIC'S DILEMMA
A DMK Production

DOMINIC -14 (9th Grade)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey there!

I am Dominic and I am fourteen and just started at the high school this year. That's a picture of me right now up there. Yeah, I'm in trouble (again) and waiting to see Mr. Katz, our principal.

It seems I have a problem running my mouth, at least that is what Mr. Katz and my teachers and my parents and my friends say, and my mouth gets me in trouble sometimes. I have been to see Mr. K. twice already this year; yeah, running my mouth. Mr. K is cool and fair and all of us really like him and all he did the last two times was talk to me but said if I came back to see him again then his paddle would be doing the talking.

I am scared. My parents stopped spanking me when I was like ten. I get grounded now if I get in trouble. I guess I have sort of forgotten what a spanking feels like. I hear Mr. K. really lays it on and he gives most kids the max of four licks. While I have been sitting here another kid walked out holding his butt and he was crying - and he's a junior. I about fainted.

OK, I guess you guys need to know why I am in trouble. See, it really isn't my fault and I am innocent. Really I am.

We were walking in the hall between classes. Mr. Wright comes out of his class to tell everyone to hurry to class and stuff like that. As soon as Mr. Wright says that then me and this kid named Bobby were walking past his door. I don't like Bobby and he was trying to get me upset and was doing some trash talking and, OK, I guess he did get me upset 'cause I yelled at him and told him to shut the f**k up. Well as soon as I said that I passed Mr. Wright who had just told everyone to hurry along. Yep, Mr. Wright was certain I was talking to him. I tried to explain I was talking to Bobby but Bobby told Mr. Wright he didn't even know who I was. Mr. Wright is still convinced I dropped the F bomb on him but said it didn't matter 'cause I didn't need to be yelling language like that out in the hall anyway. Mr. Wright brought me here to the office and left a note for Mr. K. with the secretary.

So here I am. I am so scared.

I can refuse to be paddled but then I would get suspended. I have a huge important test tomorrow plus if I get suspended then my parents will ground me for forever. I can't be grounded. The homecoming game is this Friday and I just asked someone I'm really interested in to go with me to the game. I also have plans with the guys for all weekend. No way I can be grounded but I am not sure I can bring myself to take a spanking paddling from Mr. K.

Do you guys think I will get paddled? Do you think if I explained what happened that it would matter? If I get told I am getting the paddle should I ask to be suspended (It would only be a day or two?) Maybe I can beg not to get grounded? Maybe I can make up my test? Maybe I can hide it from my parents? Would a paddling really be as bad as everyone says? What if my parents find out anyway? (The school is not required to tell them and I sure won't tell them but you know how people talk and then stuff gets back to my parents.) I wonder if Mr. Katz would consider something else other than the paddle or suspension, but what?

Help me! Any and all advice will be nice.

2 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Jack

Admin
The only way to tell how bad a paddling is going to be is to take it. Some things are rough on one person, but not another. A paddle might be rougher on you than a belt is, or you might be able to take it easily.

If you think Mr. Katz is fair, then tell him what really happened. On the other hand, I agree that there is no excuse for offensive language in a public setting, and you really need to learn to control yourself.

As for your last barrage of questions - it sounds like you're thinking of digging yourself in deeper. You won't be able to make up the test, and even if you somehow fool your parents now, I can almost guarantee it will catch up with you.

Explain, take what you've got coming, move on, and be more careful.

3 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:10 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I can't think of a single thing to add to Uncle Jack's answer.

4 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Listen to your Uncle Jack, he has lots of experience with paddling. I also hear he's good friends with Mr Katz. Cool Make sure you tell your parents when you get home, and start working hard on controlling your mouth. That will help you the most in the long run.

5 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:44 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I would say plead your case. Not avoiding the paddle but maybe Mr. K will listen and give you less swats since you only used a bad word and were not directing it at a teacher.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

6 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 am

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto

Last edited by Padraig on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

7 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:21 am

ivor

Marshall
Reckon Jack has got the bases covered.

But I would suggest you try sitting in that chair looking less like a slob if you want to try and convince Mr Katz that you aren't the sort of kid who could easily say that to a teacher.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Can't think of much to add to the others' good advice. Swats hurt; they're meant to. But they shouldn't cause you more than some transitory pain that is small in comparison to the problems a suspension will cause you.

Kat

9 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:31 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think you need to tell Mr K the truth and nothing but the truth and take whats coming. There are mitigating factors but in the end dropping the F Bomb is wrong. The fact of the provocation may get your paddling reduced and at the end of the day I am sure Mr K will not take you beyond what is necessary given your lack of CP experience.

10 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Thanks, guys!

Well, it's over. Mr. Katz believed me but did say it was still inappropriate. We talked about it and he then asked if I remembered what he said about if I had to see him again. I said I did and then I felt dumb because I started crying a little. Mr. K helped me calm down and told me it would be quick and would only be two licks. He said it would sting real bad but that it was supposed to but I should be fine after. He did say I could be suspended for a day if I didn't want the licks. I asked if I could make up my big test and he said the rules said I couldn't. I decided to take the licks. It took longer to get me in position than it did to give me the licks. Yep, it hurt. BAD. I was real sore for a few minutes after but that went away quickly too. We shook hands and I signed his paddle and promised I would be more careful.

I told Mom and Dad about it at dinner. I told them how I had been scared and how it had really hurt but it didn't last long at all. My parents said it seemed like the school took care of it so I wasn't in trouble with them. But Dad did say that since the paddling seemed to have a good impact (pun intended) on me that he was going to add spanking back in to my punishment options.

I am so glad it is over.

Karma struck Bobby today. He got caught skipping class and got four licks today. Is it OK to say that made me happy? Also, I know I did well on the test!

-Dominic

11 Re: BOTD 9/23/14 "Dominic's Dilemma" on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Its always nice to know how a story ends.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum