a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9/24/14 "Late Night Chat" A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
LATE NIGHT CHAT
A Late Chat Group Production

You have a thirteen year old son, Xander.  Xander loves American football and watches every professional game he can and knows all of the stats for all of the teams.  He plans to go for the school team next year.

Xander is typically a well behaved boy but when an issue does arise a spanking will bring him around.  As Xander is now thirteen you have also given some thought to other types of punishments.

Professional football season opened three weeks ago.  Xander's first period teacher has sent a note home saying Xander has fallen asleep in class on three occasions.  Xander is also proving to be more difficult to get going in the morning and he is often grumpy in the afternoons.  You discuss this issue with Xander and he denies having any issues sleeping. You consider consulting with Xander's doctor but decide to assign Xander an earlier bed time to see if that helps.  You explain to Xander that the bed time is not a punishment but is simply a way to help him not be so tired. You move Xander's bed time from 10:30 PM to 9:00 PM.  Xander's sluggishness and sleepiness does not improve and so you make an appointment with the doctor for early next week.

Tonight, you are headed to the kitchen for a snack.  It is 2:00 AM.  You think you hear something from Xander's room and so you look in and see this:

XANDER - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You immediately question Xander and the real story comes out.  At the start of football season, Xander found a chat group that discusses football.  The group is clean and harmless and simply chats about the games and teams.  The issue is that the chat does not start until midnight and they will chat for about three hours.  Xander has been a loyal member of this group.

What do you do?

squarecutter

Sherrif
Xander and I will have a chat about this. Regrettably Xander will not be able to continue with this group  as he cannot go on not getting enough sleep. I will allow him to say good bye to the group and then take his device away for the rest of the night. I won't be spanking unless I againcatch him in chatrooms after his lights out time

Jack

Admin
Xander is no longer a good member of the group.  

He's proven he can't be trusted to follow the rules with his electronics, so he's losing them.

I'm going to talk to Xander, but I can't see any way he didn't know this was wrong, and that he didn't know he should admit it, when I was asking him about his sleep habits.  Because of that, he's getting himself a deluxe session over my knees.

During our talk, I'll decide if he also needs a break from his electronics.  It won't be long if I do, but if I don't, he'll be losing them at 9pm every night.  He can watch TV with us in the living room until 10, but at 10, it's too his room to relax and fall asleep.

Once he does get back on his computer, I'll help him find some groups that are more fit to his schedule.

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Jack.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I will allow him to say good night to his chat buddies.  I will be taking his phone and lap top now every night at bed time for a while. The 9:00 PM bed time will remain in place for a few more weeks and then we will see about moving it back to 10:30.

I will help Xander find another group to chat with that meets at a time more appropriate to his schedule.

I see Jack's point about the spanking but I probably will not spank in this instance but, after school tomorrow, Xander and I will need to have a chat of our own.  Depending on the outcome of that will determine if any punishment comes of this.

Stone Man

Marshall
Kid think strikes again, and it is only for that reason that Xander will escape a spanking tonight. I asked him if he had any sleep issues, and he said no, because he doesn't have any sleep issues. He stays awake for chat and sleeps during the day... works for me (or I'd like it to anyway).

Seriously, Xander does know better, but when a boy wants a certain answer he can easily throw out all meanings that don't fit the answer he wants.

He can say good night and goodby to the chat group and get ready to face a 9 PM bedtime until he is rested (by his Mom's and my standards). The electronics will be gone from his room before bedtime each night. This will be the rule for some time, maybe forever, or until I can really trust him.

John Boy

Sherrif
I like the Jack/Katz Combo Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

ivor

Marshall
The electronics are being moved from the bedroom or if simpler, made unusable from bedtime which is being moved forward to 9pm.

"Don't have any sleep issues" Come on Xander that is telling tall tales and merits a spanking - tomorrow night before bedtime.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
American football! Ah, yes! I don't think I've ever watched it, myself. I love you

Padraig

Trailboss
I think he is going to live without internet for a while. Depending on a talk I will either take his devices or simply switch off his wireless connection. And yes, there will be a red butt for lying, how severe, I have to decide yet.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Squarecutter.

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
Katz has it right for me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum