You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9/25/14 "Seriously?!" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 9/25/14 "Seriously?!" A DMK Production on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:34 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
SERIOUSLY?!
A DMK Production

Your eight year old son, Simon, has earned a spanking for disobeying you.  You send Simon to his room to get ready.  He is supposed to bare himself from waist down and wait in the corner for you while thinking about what he did.

After about five minutes you go in Simon's room to give the spanking and you see this:

SIMON - 8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is he taking the matter seriously?  

Has he earned an upgrade or an extra spanking?

Jack

Admin
In real life, I'd know enough about Simon to answer those questions.

For this case, I'm just going to assume that the terror of his upcoming spanking was overcome by the boredom of having to wait forever for me to deliver it.

We'll talk a minute, but no upgrade unless this lack of seriousness continues after we start.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Oh, I don't think so. While I expect reasonable cooperation, i.e., not fighting with me, I think it's a bit much to expect an 8 year old to bare himself and wait in the corner. Simon will soon have the best reason to take the punishment seriously without any upgrade. It doesn't take a lot to get through to a child this age after all.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
No... he's not taking this seriously. But he soon will be. I don't plan on any upgrade. He doesn't have extensive experience with spankings so wouldn't really know if this time it was worse or not. Besides which, I have no reason to threaten him further.

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with everyone else. No need for an upgrade. At 8, every spanking is the worst one ever anyway.

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:I agree with everyone else.  No need for an upgrade.  At  8, every spanking is the worst one ever anyway.
Ditto Kier dittoing all.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

ivor

Marshall
And this was what happened when he grew up............

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Padraig

Trailboss
I'll join the club.

Pi Beta

Deputy
I have an urge to tickle the soles of his feet since they are so conveniently placed. The trouble is that I'm not sure I would then have the heart to deliver the promised spanking having got him giggling hysterically!

squarecutter

Sherrif
No I don't think so unless thats me he's sticking his tongue out at

kalico

Sherrif
I'm going to join JB's DITTOING.......

hugs kal

pushkin

Cowboy
My initial reaction would be to close the door, go downstairs and collapse into a soggy, weeping heap at the thought that I'd been such a miserable failure as a parent.  After that, I don't know.   Maybe he'd come down to investigate my absence and put his arm round me and say "sorry, dad, I'm ready for my spanking now."

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
pushkin wrote:My initial reaction would be to close the door, go downstairs and collapse into a soggy, weeping heap at the thought that I'd been such a miserable failure as a parent.  After that, I don't know.   Maybe he'd come down to investigate my absence and put his arm round me and say "sorry, dad, I'm ready for my spanking now."

Ditto. The little basket has taken the wind out of my sails, I was all set, full-speed ahead and all that ready to give him a spanking and he goes and gives me that "love me I'm your cute puppy dog." expression on his face.

He took me right back to my Boy Scout days when we toasted marshmallows over the campfire, which melted on your tongue as soon as you popped one in your mouth. Simon you did it again you cunning little devil, you melted my heart so much, I haven't got the nerve to spank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zac

Wrangler
Simon is definitely not taking this seriously and an upgrade cannot be ruled out.

A lot depends on how much of a common pre-punishment routine this is. How much is he expected to know what is expected of him? How much do I really expect to find him ready as I instructed? The more his is expected to be ready then more he knows I really mean it and the less likely I am to be amused at finding him like this and more likely the chance of an upgrade. If it is the first time, or one of the first times, he has been told to do this I may be more indulgent, or, at least, more tolerant.

Another factor is the reason why he was told to bare himself. Is is because there is an always bare spanking regime or was a bare bottom offence? If it is the latter then would be that this is a serious transgression and I am much less likely to be willing to put up with this nonsense and defiance, however amusing, so an upgrade is much more likely.

If I upgrade I will ask Simon why he is not ready. Then I will tell him to take his trousers and underpants off while I am go to get a slipper (or hairbrush, or ruler or spoon or something like that) and that if his bottom is not bared and ready for me by the time I return I will use it on him rather than my hand.

Gosh, I am surprised to find myself taking such a hard line!

Then again it is possible that by the time I arrive in the bedroom I will have calmed down or seen reason and be inclined to completely reprieve and finding him like that might only reinforce me to relent.

(Looking at the picture again I am not sure if he has done nothing that he was told to do or it is just that he is not waiting in the corner. I had assumed the former but but now I am not sure)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum