a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10/16/14 "Circus Boys" A Murray Campbell Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
CIRCUS BOYS
A Murray Campbell Production

Your name is Jeff Hunter, for 12 years you’ve been the transport manager of Circus Starlight. You’re also married to Janice who is the sister of Brad and Mary Goodman who along with Janice inherited the circus when their father died. You and Janice have one son Christopher (13).

Chris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mary has a son, he’s called Bill (12). She’s a widow, her husband Enrico was killed while performing a quadruple somersault, which featured in the Flying Bradley’s trapeze act of which Brad is the catcher. As a result of Enrrio’s death Mary doesn’t want Bill to follow in his father’s footsteps, so she’s training him not only to be a juggler, but also in plate spinning.

Bill

Enrico

The act comprises of Brad’s eldest son Jason (25) Patrick (22) and youngest son Peter (14).

The Flying Bradleys

Brad, Jason and Patrick.

Peter

Christopher is a tall lad for his age, he’s harmless, but easily manipulated. Bill on the other hand is cautious and puts his brain into gear before he opens his mouth. Of the three it is Peter who tends to be the most domineering.

The boys know the circus can be a dangerous place and have been told not to do anything that could not only endanger their own lives, but those of others. You’re having a chat to Tony Baxter the show’s ringmaster when you hear one of the Kenworth trucks being revved up.

Tony Baxter

You turn around and see Bill and Peter by the truck with Chris at the wheel, his foot hard to the floor. Tethered to the fender of the Kenworth is a rope, the other end of which is tied at the top of one of the king poles that support the big top.

As transport manger you have copies of all the truck’s ignition keys, which are stored and locked in a cupboard in your living wagon. You reach into your jeans pocket and find the key to it is missing. It is at this point you realize that you left it in the cupboard door.

You and Tony rush over to the truck, when you get there, you drag Chris out of the driver’s seat and then turn off the engine. You then turn to face the three boys, as Chris had access to the keys all be it temporarily, did he see it as an opportunity to show off in front of Bill and Peter or did one or both of them put him up to it?

David M. Katz

Marshall
It doesn't matter to me who "started it" or who had the original idea.  All three boys were involved in and complicit with a very dangerous act.

I will deal with my son and talk to Mary about Bill but will let my brother-in-law deal with Peter. I am certain all three boys will need to pick some switches.

I will give Chris his spanking and will spank Bill too with Mary's agreement. I am certain Brad will spank Peter and Mary will give her permission.

I am sure there are some really nasty chores to be done around the circus.  The boys can then spend the rest of their free time today shoveling elephant poo,   elephant  cleaning up behind the other various animals, sweeping the stands and polishing the various trucks while nursing some very sore rear ends.

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
David M. Katz wrote:The boys can then spend the rest of their free time today shoveling elephant poo,   elephant  cleaning up behind the other various animals, sweeping the stands and polishing the various trucks while nursing some very sore rear ends.

Sorry David the only performers at Circus Starlight are human ones. People's attitudes about animals in circuses are very different from what they were a few years ago.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Murray Campbell wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:The boys can then spend the rest of their free time today shoveling elephant poo,   elephant  cleaning up behind the other various animals, sweeping the stands and polishing the various trucks while nursing some very sore rear ends.

Sorry David the only performers at Circus Starlight are human ones. People's attitudes about animals in circuses are very different from what they were a few years ago.

Thanks for the info, Murray.  I will then amend the chores to find whatever nasty chores there might be around the circus grounds.

I do like it that there is a circus that doesn't use animals. I was often curious in the circuses that I have seen as to if the animals received proper care and treatment.

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
I know someone who would love this job for them to do. Cleaning out the toilets.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Murray Campbell wrote:I know someone who would love this job for them to do. Cleaning out the toilets.

Yes, I know him well too. Sadly, I haven't seen Stevie around in a while.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
He's no longer wanted here...

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
StevieWeeks wrote:He's no longer wanted here...

Where did you get that idea Stevie. I've nothing against you being here. I'm most upset about that.

John Boy

Sherrif
I will ditto Katz's amended answer.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Jack

Admin
"I've talked with all the other parents, and we're sending you to boarding school. Obviously you just can't be trusted in a situation like this."

I'm sure when they manage to 'talk' me out of that, they'll be grateful for their switchings.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
In the tight community of the circus I'm sure that once the adults have conferred the boys will be longing for the "good old days" when they would merely have been dancing to the tune of the lion tamer's whip. Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm pretty sure there will still be some riding crops around from the time they used horses in the ring - in all probability, they will still have the odd horse for old times' sake - just not use it in any of the shows.

I suspect that it will not be just their bottoms that will feel the riding crop. Judging on my interaction with circus folk in the past, it's likely to be sore shoulders as well.

And if they had been "travellers" rather than circus folk, the riding crop would have been the soft option!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll also go along with Katz.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Chris has put himself in danger and can pick a switch . If the other two were as complicit as thhim they will too. Otherwise the belt will suffice for not stopping Chris. I supect Peter was probably the ringleader though. All 3 will be putting in extra time on the hardwork involved in running a circus. It will be a bit like army "fatigues."

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
There are some excellent acrobats performing on the streets nowadays. I remember watching a performance on the corner of 7th Avenue and 33rd Street New York City. I put some money in their hat. A policeman came and booked them. Zero tolerance was the watchword in New York in 2005.

Anyway, I'm going to whack him!

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto katz.......

Hugs kal

Stone Man

Marshall
Ditto the lot of you. The boys need to suffer consequences for their actions or complacency and good suggestions have been made.

Padraig

Trailboss
I'll join the club.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum