You are not connected. Please login or register

Christian Hogan

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Christian Hogan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
Hugs Jack I love you

It's really great that Christian had you for help. I hope he will be happy in college and do well!

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Leti

27 Re: Christian Hogan on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:04 am

Jack

Admin
"C'mon, Jack. That's not right!"

"Come here, Christian," I told him.

He looked at me, a bit of nervousness flitting through his eyes.

"Right here," I repeated, pointing at the ground right in front of me.

He slowly crossed over to me until our toes were nearly touching. I took him by the back of the neck. With just a bit of pressure, his head bent, so he was looking down. I'm several inches taller than Christian, so I was able to rest my forehead against the top of his head and still look down at his face.

"Are good boys rude or polite, Christian?" I asked so quietly no one more than a foot away could hear us.

"Polite," he responded, just as quietly.

"Who's in charge here?"

"You are."

"Do good boys mind or disobey?"

"Mind."

"How long since you've had a whupping?"

I felt more than saw him shrug, before he replied, "A couple of years?"

"Not quite that long. It was after you moved in here, which meant you were already 18, doesn't it?"

He shrugged again, then answered, "yes, sir."

"You're going to be twenty in a couple of weeks, Christian. Do you really want to celebrate your twentieth birthday with vivid memories of your last paddling?"

I let go of his neck, and he looked up a bit to meet my eyes. Then he smiled.

"I've still got pretty vivid memories of you doing it twenty years ago, Uncle Jack!"

I smiled back at him.

"Seriously, Christian, if it was a problem, I wouldn't offer. I just know you and your parents - especially your mom - have had problems. I wasn't sure if you'd want to go home."

"I'd love to, but you already do too much, Jack."

"Let me be the judge of that, Christian. I love you, but I wouldn't do anything that would cause problems. For me, this isn't that much, and I know you and your family would love it."

I watched his face as he turned bright red and looked away from me. Then he leaned in, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I love you too, Uncle Jack. And I'd love to. Thanks so much."

I squeezed him for a second, then let go. We stepped back a bit, and he stayed close, so I draped my left arm across his shoulder.

"I guess we should go tell Jake," I suggested.

Christian laughed.

"What?"

"Jake was really looking forward to gaming night this weekend. When you tell him you're flying us home in the morning, you're liable to get to spank someone after all."

This was all Tuesday evening, after Christian and Daniel arrived home. Christian and Jake were originally going to spend Thanksgiving with us. It turns out that flying home from Love Field, and flying home from Waco are two much different prices. Jake was a bit upset when he found out he was going to have to leave Wednesday morning, but we had finished his Scout stuff, and he had been able to spend several days with his friends. Plus, it's been a while since Jake's had a spanking (longer than Christian, as far as I know/remember), so I'm guessing he knows how to pick his battles and cut his losses. Plus, it at least meant Jake wouldn't have to make another all night ride on the bus, which is a plus.

Christian will be back Saturday evening, to ride back with Daniel on Sunday. I would have enjoyed having him around, but it'll be good for him to see his family (and he has come home with Daniel a couple of times this semester). In the meantime, I'm left wandering if I can get permission to bring all their boys down here to visit for a few days before or after Christmas.

28 Re: Christian Hogan on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:25 am

kalico

Sherrif
Your the best jack and I bet they enjoy ....

I bet everyone would love the visit if you could get the boys down for a visit... good luck

Thanks for sharing

Hugs kal

29 Re: Christian Hogan on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:59 am

Jack

Admin
Due to a question from Jackson, I just posted a more updated explanation of what happened when Christian ran away from home and had a meltdown at school, which you can find in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum