You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Halloween Hijinx
A Skater Production

Last night your twelve year old son Jared and a couple of his friends decided that they would toilet paper the house belonging to the old cranky couple on the corner.

Jared 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course one of your neighbors saw them and has told you. Tonight is trick or treat, so do you ground your son or tan his bottom? If you spank him will you use your hand or maybe his paddle?

Some background.. you and Jared decided together that you would move more to groundings but reserve the right to spank. In the past you gave bare bottom OTK spanking but used a good sized paddle for more serious situations.

2 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
See no evil, HEAR no evil, Speak no evil!

Iconoclast

3 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
From one who has been the victim of such pranks and worse, I would go for a month's grounding and a jolly good spanking.

4 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Even though the TPing was (I believe) inspired by Halloween pranks of the past, I have no desire to, nor feel the need to prohibit Jared from appropriately participating in the annual Halloween festivities.

First Jared, and any of his accomplices, must clean up the mess they created as best as can be. Jared will be required to monitor the property for any future debris and also remove it.

As to any punishment, a lot depends on the past reactions of the community. If it has become an accepted prank without consequences to the participant, than cleanup is all I will require (other than Jared will be subjected to a long and serious discussion with me). If the community at large has looked unfavorably at such pranks from boys, I shall be warming Jared's backsides with vigor, but still allow him to Trick or get Treats with his friends. Grounding will not even be considered.

Last edited by Stone Man on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added word, corrected spellings)

5 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:00 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Stone Man wrote:Even though the TPing was (I believe) inspired by Halloween pranks of the past, I have no desire to nor feel the need to prohibit Jared from appropriately participating in the annual Halloween festivities.

First Jared, and any of his accomplices, must clean up the mess they created as best as can be. Jared will be required to monitor the property for any future debris and also remove it.

As to any punishment, a lot depends on the past reactions of the community. If it has become an accepted without consequences to the participant, than cleanup is all I will require (other than Jared will be subjected to a long and serious discussion with me). If the community at large has looked unfavorably aat such pranks form boys, I shall be warming Jared's backsides with vigor, but still allow him to Trick or get Treats with his friends. Grounding will not even be considered.

I concur.

6 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:41 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Me too

7 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:19 am

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto

8 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 am

ivor

Marshall
It was not an action I condone and Jared is reaching the age where possibly he could start to go off the rails.

So, the paddle is going to come into play before he goes out to play tonight.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:31 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Initially Jared will clean up the mess and then he is grounded.

However I will listen sympathetically to any plea to substitute his paddle - and it will be vigorous.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

10 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:55 am

Jack

Admin
This kind of thing is typically done to friends, and is usually accepted. I've had to deal with it before, and I expect to have to do it again.

My problem is that this was apparently done just to be mean.

There's no way in hell I'm grounding Jared. He and I are having a long talk, and he is going to help clean up for a while. I'm tempted to spank with a taste of the paddle, but I'm going to listen to what he has to say before I make a final decision.

11 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:32 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Stoney. Perhaps some of us in the neighborhood need to reach out to the cranky couple. This may or may not be successful, but it's worth a try.

Kat

12 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:26 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Whatever happens Jared will be taking time to clear up the mess. He can miss going out on halloween or he gets it with the paddle. His choice

13 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I'll ditto Jack.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

14 Re: BOTD 10-31-2014 Halloween Hijinx? on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Kittykat

Deputy
If all they did was TP the house, then he can clean it up and life goes on with a warning not to do it again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum