BOTD 11-07-2014 A Chocolate Labrador - Sort of! - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
A Chocolate Labrador - sort of!
An Ivor Production

Your son Charlie and the family dog 'Washington':

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you came downstairs this morning you discovered that your dog 'Washington' had had diarrhoea overnight. Because he has a slightly suspect digestive system he is kept on a special diet and there is a house rule that he is not to be fed any 'treats' from the table etc.

While you are in the middle of cleaning up the mess your 12 year old son Charlie arrive on the scene and on seeing what has happened exclaims "Oh, shit!" You look at him and he has gone very red in the face. You wait and finally he stammers.........

"I think this is down to me Dad. He was in my room last night while I was eating a Snickers bar and I gave him some."

Charlie knows that chocolate is definitely banned as far as 'Washington' is concerned.

Is Charlie in for a spanking for causing the mess?

David M. Katz

Marshall
No spanking but Charlie can finish cleaning up the mess and be assigned to watch Washington and clean up any fresh messes.

Natural consequences should prove best here.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
He can clean up the mess and give 'Washington' a bath...

(Being my son, he'll probably enjoy it, anyway)....

Stevie Twisted Evil

squarecutter

Sherrif
I agree with Stevie and Katz, Natural consequences couldn't be more appropriate

Pi Beta

Deputy
Ditto - he helps clean up the mess.

Whether there is any further action depends upon whether he can persuade me that his "Oh Shit!" referred to the mess or was (mild) swearing. If the latter, I might give him a couple of swats.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll give Charlie one of those stern looks that sets his bottom tingling in anticipation and then he can muck in and help me clear and disinfect the mess.

Afterwards ...........??

He's seen the consequences and he's been honest and confessed his role.

I'll tousle his hair as I tell him "I suppose I really should be spanking you for this, but the next time you are confronted by those big sad appealing doggy eyes trying to stare you out just think about the stomach pains and cramps poor Washington would have been suffering before he finally just had to let go."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
I think that, as long as this has never happened before, Charlie gets a lesson in how wonka a 'harmless snack' can go towards creating problems. He can do most of the clean up, and I'll supervise to make sure it's done well.

But if this every happens again, am willie wear him out? He'd better believe it.

Besides, who can blame a boy for giving in to his dog once? And who can blame me for letting him get away with it? After all, they're both real dahls.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm not feeling as lenient as everyone else. Charlie knows that Washington is not supposed to have treats and why; furthermore, he knows that chocolate in particular is toxic to dogs. He can help clean up this mess and then he's going to share in Washington's sufferings. If it happens again, I'm keeping the dog but putting Charlie up for adoption.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Kat wrote:I'm not feeling as lenient as everyone else. Charlie knows that Washington is not supposed to have treats and why; furthermore, he knows that chocolate in particular is toxic to dogs. He can help clean up this mess and then he's going to share in Washington's sufferings. If it happens again, I'm keeping the dog but putting Charlie up for adoption.

Kat

Your not giving Charlie an enema are you

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
squarecutter wrote:
Kat wrote:I'm not feeling as lenient as everyone else. Charlie knows that Washington is not supposed to have treats and why; furthermore, he knows that chocolate in particular is toxic to dogs. He can help clean up this mess and then he's going to share in Washington's sufferings. If it happens again, I'm keeping the dog but putting Charlie up for adoption.

Kat

Your not giving Charlie an enema are you

No. His pain will be symbolic rather than literal sharing. My intention is to use my belt on him.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
I cast my lot with MM.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum