Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Jack

Admin
You have four children - all boys. They share bedrooms in pairs. It's a bit rough on the older two, since they're nearly three years apart, but it usually works okay. The fact that your eldest is pretty laid back most of the time helps.
Lucas - 12 and Sean - 15 get along most of the time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It hasn't been so peaceful the last couple of days.

Lucas got a spanking yesterday morning. Sean was trying to do homework and he was a bit miffed at having to leave the room, but he had a busy day planned with his friends, and everything seemed all right after that.

Today, nothing has been all right. The two were trying not to talk to each other at breakfast, and they were short with each other when they had to speak. For that matter, they were both pretty short with everyone. They say there's nothing wrong, though.

All day long it goes like that. They're both giving each other a hard time, they're both being a bit impolite and snappish towards their little brothers. Neither one of them has been silly enough to be directly rude to you, but they've had some attitude, and it's come close a time or two.

Finally, you tell them that you've had it, and they can straighten up or else.

Sean gives you a rather angry look, while Lucas starts to snivel - not quite actually crying.

At that point, you separate them to find out what's going on.

Sean is mad at you for buying a smaller house, that you and your partner could fix up, instead of getting one where he could have his own room. He's also mad because he was working on a major homework project, trying to get ahead, and you made him drop it, instead of taking Lucas to your room or something.

On the other hand, Lucas is upset because he had to get ready for his whupping with Sean in the room, and when you had finished with him, Sean came back into the room while he was still crying, much less before he'd cleaned up.

Do you try to straighten the situation out, or will you just 'straighten out' both boys?

2 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
High time for me to learn that my little boys had grown up way to fast. I will apologise to both of them and try to straighten things out. I hope, some one-to-one time with each of the pair will help.

I will not apologise for the spanking but for not considering their needs. However, if they continue to give everyone a hard time...

3 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:30 pm

MemoryMan

Sherrif
They both have legitimate gripes. They haven't handled them well.

But I've been insensitive too and I'll go for sorting the situation.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

4 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:50 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Easy solution... kick Sean out of the house... no more problem with sharing rooms and all...

5 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:59 am

ivor

Marshall
I'll tell them that I do understand their problems, which seem fairly reasonable to me on consideration and say that in future any spankings will be delivered in my bedroom.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

6 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:33 am

Stone Man

Marshall
It appears that I'm more than a bit slow on the uptake. I can't believe I haven't stopped prepping/spanking them in front of each other some time ago (unless of course they've been in the devilment together).

I shall apologize to them for that, but not for the spanking given to Lucas. They have my permission to remind me. I should have been spanking them in MY bedroom right along.

7 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with the other responses.

Kat

8 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:30 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Kat wrote:I agree with the other responses.

Including mine, I suppose and all...

9 Re: 11 Nov 2014 - Share and Share Alike on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:49 am

Jack

Admin
This is another with a real life basis, though a bit looser than some.

From what Sean told me, it all happened in a few hours, and the sniping didn't really spread to anyone else. There was a brief argument after Lucas recovered, that led to Sean picking leaving the room. There was a brief cold war between them, that erupted again. At that point, their dad intervened.

Sean was accused of not having empathy, and was offered a reminder of what the paddle is really like. He declined, but his father threatened (promised?) to use it the next time he gets in trouble. Of course, Sean seems like a very well behaved kid, and it sounds like it's been a long while since he got in anything but minor trouble, and Sean doesn't seem to have taken it too seriously.

The end result is that Sean apologized to Lucas for not giving him more space, and Dad apologized to Sean for disrupting his homework.

Sean was the one telling me about this, and the complaints about his own room were made to me. The trouble is, the kids did have some input into moving into that house. I'm willing to bet that Sean wasn't an early bloomer, and that, if asked six months later than he was, he would probably have listed privacy as a much higher option.

The other problem with the whole situation (Sean also complained to me about this), is that he's been in the exact same situation, and that he and Lucas have been spanked together. I think that's the three year age difference coming into play. If Sean hasn't had much or any trouble in the last two or three years, then all the incidents that stand out in his mind are probably ancient history to Lucas.

And then there's the fact that, while Sean is 15, and Ennis is only 7, Lucas and Asher are 12 and 10, so they're the closest playmates and the ones who get it together most often. I seem to remember that happening last month, and the two of them were each sent to their room, so they had some privacy.

I've only been to the Strouse house a couple of times, and I haven't had the grand tour, but it seems like the parents room and the kids room aren't close together (I think parents are under the kids, and you have to go into the living room to get to the stairs), so that might not be a good option, but maybe I'll drop the idea of all of them getting spanked someplace besides their room to one of them, and let them see if they can think of a good choice.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum