Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Jack

Admin
The weather's been colder lately, and your two sons have been complaining about being stuck inside.  You've been worried, because them being stuck inside often ends badly.

Yesterday, they got a new treat, and they were really excited to put it together today.
Jimmy - 11 and Joe - 9 with their new activity set.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They seem to be doing fine, but you check in with them from time to time.

When you realize where they're working, you warn them very sternly that building inside is okay, but testing should only be done under your supervision.

But then you hear it!

And you rush back to see

"He did it!" both boys inform you, pointing at their brother, before insisting it was an accident.

Is it time to catapult them across your lap?

2 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
There is NO WAY I would have been able to resist testing the model Trebuchet myself, probably in the house!!

Iconoclast

3 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:56 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I should have made sure they didn't have any ammo, but if I had warned them EmbarassedEmbarassed EmbarassedEmbarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

4 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:42 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'd like to know just how it was "an accident". Both boys were specifically warned that "building inside is okay, but testing should only be done under (my) supervision". Unless, somehow, the rocket loaded and fired itself, I can't imagine it being accidental, though the damage would be, especially in kid think.

Nonetheless, they were specifically warned. I'll listen to what they have to say, but unless the device loaded and fired itself, or unless one of the boys tried actively to stop the other boy, both are going to be studying the pattern of the flooring forthwith.

5 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:43 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am very torn. I see this as normal boys being boys stuff and who knew a homemade trebuchet could do that. However I also told them not to operate it inside.

I suppose a mild reminder with my hand will do and they can make a token contribution from their allowance towards the repair.

6 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 am

ivor

Marshall
They can't say they weren't warned........

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
They don't LOOK very sorry.

Never mind; my hand can soon change that  -  with maybe a couple of sling shots with the strap to finish off Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

8 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:49 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
Your right Ivor.  they WERE warned. I am sorry that they both seem to be throwing each other under the bus. Still I accept little boy excitement and impatience with the weather in mitigation but unless one of them cares to own up then I will be putting them both over my knee. Hand only this time as I'm sure they didn't realise what this minature of an incredibly powerful weapon was capable of.  I think I'll stick to buying them lego in future!

9 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Normal boys doing normal boys' stuff ... like not listening to their Dad and doing something they were told not to do and now will be suffering normal consequences. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

10 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:54 am

Padraig

Trailboss
That thing shouldn't be that dangerous without the wrong ammonition. It doesn't look like an outdoor toy. Not providing foam balls is my fault.

11 Re: 12 Nov 2014 - Building to a Spanking on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:01 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Padraig wrote:That thing shouldn't be that dangerous without the wrong ammonition. It doesn't look like an outdoor toy. Not providing foam balls is my fault.
ah yes . what they loaded this with is probably the incriminating part

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum