You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11-16-14 Uncle David - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 11-16-14 Uncle David - A DMK Production on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
UNCLE DAVID
A DMK Production

Your thirteen year-old son, Dawson, was having problems with his curfew.  After the third straight day of him being over a half hour late with no call or explanation you took action.  You told Dawson he was grounded through the weekend. (A total sentence of four days since the punishment was handed down on Wednesday night.) Dawson begged you to spank him instead but you felt that being grounded might send a stronger message so you held firm and told Dawson he was grounded and that you were not going to spank him.

You typically work from home and your SO works in an office in town.  However you have to be out on Thursday (today) to meet some clients.  You would normally leave Dawson by himself but since he is grounded you ask your brother David if he can come by and supervise Dawson.  Dawson and his uncle David get along well and David was happy to help you out.

While you are out on Thursday you happen to see this:

DAWSON - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are able to stop and park and so you go over to Dawson.  You ask him why he is out skating when he is supposed to be grounded.

Dawson replies, "I asked Uncle David to give me a spanking instead of me being grounded.  Uncle David agreed and so he gave me a spanking and said I didn't have to be grounded any longer."  Dawson insists that Uncle David did a "good job"   and promises he learned his lesson.

How do you respond?

(Yes, David does have and has utilized spanking permission for Dawson before.)

Jack

Admin
David might have spanking rights, but he doesn't have the right to supersede a decision I already made.

In reality, I can't see myself having made this decision, but since I did, I don't see myself changing my mind. The three of us are having a long talk, but I am VERY tempted to say that Dawson is still serving his grounding, because he already knew the answer to the question of 'whether he can have a spanking instead.' The only thing that stops me from definitely saying that is the same thing that would keep me from grounding him in the first place, so he's probably going to have a long, borrowing weekend.

As for Uncle David - No

Iconoclast

Trailboss
My brother David was in charge so Dawson is no longer grounded!

Why did I stupidly punish myself by making myself into a jailer?! David is not that stupid!

Iconoclast

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:David might have spanking rights, but he doesn't have the right to supersede a decision I already made.

In reality, I can't see myself having made this decision, but since I did, I don't see myself changing my mind.  The three of us are having a long talk, but I am VERY tempted to say that Dawson is still serving his grounding, because he already knew the answer to the question of 'whether he can have a spanking instead.'  The only thing that stops me from definitely saying that is the same thing that would keep me from grounding him in the first place, so he's probably going to have a long, borrowing weekend.

As for Uncle David - No
I second Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie will spank Uncle David as long as his bottom is not too fat and all... Twisted Evil

AFinch

Sherrif
Dawson begged for a spanking instead. I told him "no". He then made an end run around me to Uncle David. This is no different than "if dad says no, ask mom."

I agree with Jack--Dawson is still serving his grounding. As for the spanking he got, it's what he'd have gotten for the attempted end run. I'm going to make that very clear to Dawson before having another conversation with my brother.

It's not really a punishment if you get to choose what's least inconvenient for you.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I agree with Kier

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
I would have a great desire to spank Uncle David for over ruling my decision when he had no right to do so.

As for Dawson, he is going to find himself up the creek as I'm reinstating his original grounding and giving him aother spanking when we both get home for pulling this stunt.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am with Kier.

Pi Beta

Deputy
Ivor has it for me.

11 Re: BOTD 11-16-14 Uncle David - A DMK Production on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:06 pm

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with kier and jack

Hugs kal

Iconoclast

Trailboss
AFinch wrote:Dawson begged for a spanking instead.  I told him "no".  He then made an end run around me to Uncle David.  This is no different than "if dad says no, ask mom."

I agree with Jack--Dawson is still serving his grounding.  As for the spanking he got, it's what he'd have gotten for the attempted end run.  I'm going to make that very clear to Dawson before having another conversation with my brother.

It's not really a punishment if you get to choose what's least inconvenient for you.

Nevertheless, if I did not want my brother to override my punishments I should not have placed him in charge!

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Iconoclast wrote:
AFinch wrote:Dawson begged for a spanking instead.  I told him "no".  He then made an end run around me to Uncle David.  This is no different than "if dad says no, ask mom."

I agree with Jack--Dawson is still serving his grounding.  As for the spanking he got, it's what he'd have gotten for the attempted end run.  I'm going to make that very clear to Dawson before having another conversation with my brother.

Nevertheless, if I did not want my brother  to override my punishments I should not have placed him in charge!

Iconoclast

Icono, show me one place where it says that you placed Uncle David in charge. The scenario says you asked him to supervise Dawson because he was grounded. There's nothing there that suggests you gave him plenipotentiary status, and it does strongly suggest that David knows why he was there.

Personally, I'll bet it had more to do with Dawson presenting selective facts, and my brother trusting him than anything else, but he still should have checked, and Dawson's still not off the hook.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I dont want to fall out with Uncle David over so we will discuss when hes left this but I agree with Kier. The grounding stands

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum